From the crappy Grammy’s

Yes. That’s my read on that shit.

Otoh, I don’t much care.
Only thing is this crap is growing in popularity across the country....drawing the future of our country. You know the highly impressionable, same ones who think communism is a good idea. 'Vote for me and I'll cancel your student loan'.

2024 promise of the living wage.

Yes. That’s my read on that shit.

Otoh, I don’t much care.
Don't care ? Hell it's the root of the very meltdown this nation is experiencing right now. It's ok though, because man won't fix this, it's going to take intervention by spiritual force's working for our benefit in hopes to save us before judgement day comes for us. Christ is awaiting our repentance, and our rebuking of Satan in this world. AMEN.

Don't care ? Hell it's the root of the very meltdown this nation is experiencing right now. It's ok though, because man won't fix this, it's going to take intervention by spiritual force's working for our benefit in hopes to save us before judgement day comes for us. Christ is awaiting our repentance, and our rebuking of Satan in this world. AMEN.
Yup. I don’t believe in hell or in Satan.

I’m sure Harry Stiles still looks like he smells bad too.

I don't think I've heard anything he's done. I don't even know if he's even a musician, a singer, or what.

Lizzie is just grotesque.

Swift is an excellent marketing expert to young girls with allowances to blow on pop music. I can live without her, but I have nothing against her either as a performer. At least she writes a lot of her own stuff. I pay no attention to soiled white kids and their political idiocy; they have no opinions worth hearing, same as any other Democrat.

Last edited:
Hmm, I thought the Grammies were awards for excellence in music, not corporal anomalies. :dunno:

Currently it's all about pandering to talentless hip hop racists and Thuggz culture, you know, glorifying the serial killers who spray playgrounds and picnics with submachine guns every weekend in Chicago. Black people think that stuff is grand.

I do find it amusing that probably at least 50% of the posters here making fun of Lizzo are likely obese themselves.

(Probably not *that* obese, but still….)

I don't think I've heard anything he's done. I don't even know if he's even a musician, a singer, or what
That’s funny, I had the exact same thought the other day. I have zero idea what he does except striking poses and getting photographed wearing womens clothes. I guess if he’s at the Grammys it must involve music somehow.

That's not the issue, it's who these clowns are impressing with this BS that is important.
Exactly.... We the People of these United States are not only spoiled rotten to the point of extreme failure anymore, but many think that we still sit on top of the pile looking down on everybody (not anymore we don't), our sins won't allow for it.

We are living in some super volatile times, otherwise that call for some very bright and cooler head's to prevail for we the American people, but what do we get instead, otherwise because of all the sinfulness going on ? We get nothing.

Well they say that everything is earned right, but it is that anymore we aren't earning anything, yet we expect the blessings to just keep on pouring in. We are a weird little spoiled rotten people these days. 😂

Reminds me of the Israelites once they came into their freedom, and had been delivered from the pharaoh, and Moses went a top the mountain to pray, but when he came down sadly he had found that the Israelites had begun to slide into chaos and worse idle worship by building a golden calf for them to worship.

Mentioned in Exodus 32 and I Kings 12 in the Old Testament, worship of the golden calf is seen as a supreme act of apostasy, the rejection of a faith once confessed. The figure is probably a representation of the Egyptian bull god Apis in the earlier period and of the Canaanite fertility god Baal in the latter.

When she first hit the scene back in the early 80s, I thought she was a hot number, but it turns out that she was hot alright, more like Satanic hot 🔥.

That's what the devil has the ability to do, and that ability is to mark his own. Ever notice that ?? Once people choose freely to become his, their entire facial expression changes, and sometimes the shape of their heads change along with their personalities, style's, and whole bodies. Everyone not wanting to engage in such things are spared, and remain normal in their appearances. Fact.
JEEEZUS!
Someone get the straight-jacket!
How can anyone actually BELIEVE this stupid devil vs. god crap???
Humankind has evolved beyond the need for this primitive, superstitious bullshit.
Try to keep up dude!
The myth of "God" is dead.
We understand our world now. There is no more need to invent imaginary gods to explain everything.

I couldn't care less about Madonna....or any other pop-culture icons, but people like YOU are SCARY!

Exactly.... We the People of these United States are not only spoiled rotten to the point of extreme failure anymore, but many think that we still sit on top of the pile looking down on everybody (not anymore we don't), our sins won't allow for it.

We are living in some super volatile times, otherwise that call for some very bright and cooler head's to prevail for we the American people, but what do we get instead, otherwise because of all the sinfulness going on ? We get nothing.

Well they say that everything is earned right, but it is that anymore we aren't earning anything, yet we expect the blessings to just keep on pouring in. We are a weird little spoiled rotten people these days. 😂

Reminds me of the Israelites once they came into their freedom, and had been delivered from the pharaoh, and Moses went a top the mountain to pray, but when he came down sadly he had found that the Israelites had begun to slide into chaos and worse idle worship by building a golden calf for them to worship.

Mentioned in Exodus 32 and I Kings 12 in the Old Testament, worship of the golden calf is seen as a supreme act of apostasy, the rejection of a faith once confessed. The figure is probably a representation of the Egyptian bull god Apis in the earlier period and of the Canaanite fertility god Baal in the latter.
Sickening!
Why does such guilt and self-loathing come with Christianity?
Oh yeah.
The Church figured it out very early on.
Guilty, self-loathing sheeple are easy to manipulate.

JEEEZUS!
Someone get the straight-jacket!
How can anyone actually BELIEVE this stupid devil vs. god crap???
Humankind has evolved beyond the need for this primitive, superstitious bullshit.
Try to keep up dude!
The myth of "God" is dead.
We understand our world now. There is no more need to invent imaginary gods to explain everything.

I couldn't care less about Madonna....or any other pop-culture icons, but people like YOU are SCARY!
Nice screed. Not intelligent. But at least it is determinedly close minded.

Nice screed. Not intelligent. But at least it is determinedly close minded.
I think the term you were reaching for here is actually "closed."
Closed minded.
But that's ok.
You are at your most amusing when you are trying your hardest to sound intelligent.

Forum List

Back