Disney brings a drag panel into the star wars celebration.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021
I just am constantly amazed at how hard Disney is going into the woke social agenda arena and always surprising me with one stupid idea after another.

I can't even begin to understand what drag fags have to do with star wars or why they need to be presented at a star wars celebration day.

I can't imagine they are actually making money off this as I imagine a lot of people like me are driven away from Disney products because of stuff like this. I won't even buy a box of cereal if it has a promo for a Disney movie on the box.

I know a woman who dresses up in animal outfits at parties. But she doesn't call it LARPING.

I just am constantly amazed at how hard Disney is going into the woke social agenda arena and always surprising me with one stupid idea after another.

I can't even begin to understand what drag fags have to do with star wars or why they need to be presented at a star wars celebration day.

I can't imagine they are actually making money off this as I imagine a lot of people like me are driven away from Disney products because of stuff like this. I won't even buy a box of cereal if it has a promo for a Disney movie on the box.

They think the woketards will support Star Wars after they run all of its middle aged male fans off.

LARPing came out of Dungeons and Dragons. There are several games where kids dress and play the game in persons vs. on a table. Usually this interacts with comic book and fantasy conventions.

In ancient times the Daughter and a bunch of her friends went to Comic Con annually. When we dropped them off there was a homeless guy across the park. One of them had full on angel wings and when she got out, she opened up the wings and the dude screamed and ran off.

Star Wars, Star Trek and SIFI in general is white nerd stuff, so the creators needed to check a box so they can be apart of the in crowd and not get canceled for past transgressions. I'm sure if you follow this stuff you'll see they started small with adding a woke character or whatever and now they're to the groomer stage.
Hopefully nerds will move on and not let woke politics destroy their culture. Nerds are adorable in their own way.

I read the article that the article cited. How do I say, I agree with the OPs link: its complete Bullshit. The three characters cited have nothing to do with drag. Maybe this is a Britain thing?

I never fail to be disgusted by the left's compulsion to perform sexually in front of children.

Forum List

Back