From the crappy Grammy’s

None of these award shows have the shine they used to.
Shine ? They're pure filth now, and anyone participating in them or cheering them on are putting themselves into the pure filth category right along with the stupidity. Unbelievable. Watering down this kind of bull crap is going to (if not already), lead to our demise. Just putting coal's on the fire making it hotter, and hotter, and hotter. If God chooses to move on towards another in the world, and therefore turns against those who willingly turned against him, then heaven help those of us who are still stuck here dealing with this kind of bull crap.

The Satanic Sam Smith performance….brought to you by Pfizer.

Holy fuck that was classic.

Yep,
Pfizer is SATANIC.

What was up with Madonna, what a mess...
When she first hit the scene back in the early 80s, I thought she was a hot number, but it turns out that she was hot alright, more like Satanic hot 🔥.

That's what the devil has the ability to do, and that ability is to mark his own. Ever notice that ?? Once people choose freely to become his, their entire facial expression changes, and sometimes the shape of their heads change along with their personalities, style's, and whole bodies. Everyone not wanting to engage in such things are spared, and remain normal in their appearances. Fact.

Yeah, Jim Belushi was so thin....

I suspect you mean “John” Belushi.

You think so? I found him to be pretty fat.

B7A3DD20-020F-4328-9BA6-98B2CC59E00D.jpeg

You may be dull and plodding, but at least you’re humorless.

Oh screw it, the Fat Boys were good! (Yes, this is silly, and I like it) They actually got Chubby Checker, too. AND hookers n blow.

'Murica! :banana:

When she first hit the scene back in the early 80s, I thought she was a hot number, but it turns out that she was hot alright, more like Satanic hot 🔥.

That's what the devil has the ability to do, and that ability is to mark his own. Ever notice that ?? Once people choose freely to become his, their entire facial expression changes, and sometimes the shape of their heads change along with their personalities, style's, and whole bodies. Everyone not wanting to engage in such things are spared, and remain normal in their appearances. Fact.
I have a demon in my semen

The music Industry and a big pharma colab.

Soooo ground breaking. Not.

The music Industry and a big pharma colab.

Soooo ground breaking. Not.
Who don't put nothing past what hollyweird is into ? No one. Big pharma is just using hollyweird influence to get out the message whether wrong or right.

Forum List

Back