From the crappy Grammy’s

Who don't put nothing past what hollyweird is into ? No one. Big pharma is just using hollyweird influence to get out the message whether wrong or right.
One giant commercial for reassignment surgery and making big pharma tons of money on the backs of groomed and confused children.

yet another display of liberal deterioration and the state of modern day pop culture. Healthy obese people dancing like M&M spokespeople, debauchery and a wonderful display of religion.

Wonder if all those rich people pay their fair share ...

yet another display of liberal deterioration and the state of modern day pop culture. Healthy obese people dancing like M&M spokespeople, debauchery and a wonderful display of religion.

Wonder if all those rich people pay their fair share ...
Todays entertainment industry is all about sticking it to “ the other side “. Problem is they are boring,predictable and look stupid.

No one thinks they are “ edgy” or “ groundbreaking” if that’s what they are going for with their faux political theatre.

Todays entertainment industry is all about sticking it to “ the other side “. Problem is they are boring,predictable and look stupid.

No one thinks they are “ edgy” or “ groundbreaking” if that’s what they are going for with their faux political theatre.
When people know more about sports, modern pop culture and DEI then they do about those they vote into office, it demonstrates idiocy. Americans are becoming more and more like the movie Idiocracy.

when this show started in the 80s, it was soon referred to as a 'jiggle' show

th

NOw we've progressed to Jello shows.

(and no, there is no proof that Lizzos birth name is Shamu)

You all actually watched that show.......? Really?
I did. My wife likes that stuff. But we both feel old watching much of it. I know only a few of the performers’ names much less their music. And most of it doesn’t even strike me as actual music. Plus, of course, I’m bored silly by assholes trying to spark interest by simulated devil worship.

As to your point, I agree. Monumental waste of time it was.

I did. My wife likes that stuff. But we both feel old watching much of it. I know only a few of the performers’ names much less their music. And most of it doesn’t even strike me as actual music. Plus, of course, I’m bored silly by assholes trying to spark interest by simulated devil worship.

I tried watching one of them once........ Lasted all of about five minutes before I shut it off. Took me a year to regrow the brain cells that died a horrible death in the five minutes.........

I tried watching one of them once........ Lasted all of about five minutes before I shut it off. Took me a year to regrow the brain cells that died a horrible death in the five minutes.........
Many folks here at USMB have repeatedly assured me that I don’t have to worry about the loss of any brain cells.

I wonder what they meant by that?

One giant commercial for reassignment surgery and making big pharma tons of money on the backs of groomed and confused children.
Like I said, the stage lighting and costumes were definitely appropriate, because it's going to look just like that in HELL probably, well minus the glitz and glamour or the ability to order one's favorite bottle of chardonnay in order to quench one's thirst, and then sooth one's parched throat.

Oh that's your take on what it was eh ? Just SIMULATED devil worship, otherwise not for real, just for show eh ??

Come judgement day, everyone that participated knowing the defilement in which the show was geared towards, will have to make some sort of wild crazy excuse as to why they were in attendence of a venue that promoted your so called SIMULATED SATAN WORSHIP OPENLY. BE AWARE BE VERY AWARE.

Oh that's your take on what it was eh ? Just SIMULATED devil worship, otherwise not for real, just for show eh ??

Come judgement day, everyone that participated knowing the defilement in which the show was geared towards, will have to make some sort of wild crazy excuse as to why they were in attendence of a venue that promoted your so called SIMULATED SATAN WORSHIP OPENLY. BE AWARE BE VERY AWARE.
Yes. That’s my read on that shit.

Otoh, I don’t much care.

Forum List

Back