French american woman Mylene Farmer

I am your nightmare
You got that right.

iu

Mylene loves Freedom. She has a pinup body type with narrow hips, an American body type. I think that it comes from the Celts, France is the former Celtic. I wonder if there were many such women there?

french-singer-mylne-farmer-on-the-set-of-her-video-clip-california-by-picture-id543802516

She's ok....but would look better without all the artificial costume bullshit and phony red hair. Whoop de fuckin doo. I really don't think she's worth a thread. Most of these women posted here aren't. So, in the immortal words of Debbie Harry:

cb6790417badc9497b2c019f463562ee--debbie-harry-mad-magazine.jpg

She's ok....but would look better without all the artificial costume bullshit and phony red hair. Whoop de fuckin doo. I really don't think she's worth a thread. Most of these women posted here aren't. So, in the immortal words of Debbie Harry:

View attachment 675844
I agree about the hair. But Mylene has a very rebellious spirit of Freedom, and the body of a classic pin-up girl

Freedom is great. What's that got to do with these gaudy, cheap looking trashy poser broads? They have them everywhere, always have.

Mylene farmer loves a cow like a cowgirl

Mylene farmer loves a horse like a cowgirl

Forum List

Back