French american woman Mylene Farmer

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Mylene loves Freedom. She has a pinup body type with narrow hips, an American body type. I think that it comes from the Celts, France is the former Celtic. I wonder if there were many such women there?

french-singer-mylne-farmer-on-the-set-of-her-video-clip-california-by-picture-id543802516

• Banned
she sings something like this:

Marlboro cowboy, I know you exist, I love sexy california skies, Smith & Wesson and so on

• Banned
This redhead is like Mylene

Although Mylene is actually a brunette

800px-%E2%80%9CQueen_of_the_Waves%E2%80%9D%2C_painting_by_Edward_Mason_Eggleston%2C_1931.jpg

Obsess much?
Part of me has always been convinced that this member is a bot. It never participates in any other threads, other than the ones it starts. OTH? It is very weird.

It argues the most insane shit. (Don't believe me, check out some of its insane threads.)

Like this thread, it is clearly lying. Starting an OP about a French Canadian, who moves to France to become one of their biggest recording stars, posting nothing but songs in French, then wanting to gas-light itself, and the forum, that she is, like "Americanish?"

wtf?! and why?

Mylène Jeanne Gautier[3] (French: [milɛn ʒan ɡotje]; born 12 September 1961), known professionally as Mylène Farmer ([milɛn faʁmœʁ]), is a Canadian-born French singer, songwriter, occasional actress, writer, and entrepreneur. Having sold more than 30 million records in France,[4] she is among the most successful recording artists of all time in that country.[5] She holds the record for the most number one hit singles in the French charts, with twenty-one to date – eight of which were consecutive.[6]

Yes, Montreal is next to Vermont. She can have American blood in her.

Forum List

Back