Free AR for Everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great plan.

1. Unlike "health care" or "education" the constitution states that right to arms should be guaranteed to all. What better way to guarantee that than have a free AR for everyone?

2. Everyone has a right to self defense and that can best be guaranteed by providing them an AR. Thousands die every year from not having their self defense needs met.

3. Gun prices have been steadily increasing and have become unaffordable. We need to make them affordable, the best way to proceed is a "single payer" option - whereby the government purchases everyone a firearm.

4. There are other nations where this is already done - in Switzerland everyone has an AR in the closet. The homicide rate in Switzerland is much lower than that of America, if you don't support the proposal, you are a murderer.

5. Myriads of other benefits. Lower administrative costs, improvement of US defensive capability, higher quality and better coverage (we of course let an American choose the firearm according to his needs). The list goes on and on. It is simply common sense.

Folks, no one should go without the means to defend themselves!
The AR is cheap obsolete shit
What makes it obsolete?

Yeah, I'd like to hear that....
The government restricts the sales of relevant weapons, but they allow shit AR15's

The second Amendment does not say that you are allowed the arms that the government allows.

Think
I've been issued government firearms they were by all definition a piece of crap. I spent more time cleaning and repairing my m16 than I do my AR's and my AR's are better quality than my M16's were

From what I can tell, the AR-15 is a good Civilian rifle......lots of features make it good for civilians and police....the M-16 is a horrible rifle for actual use in a field environment.....when I was in, they were a bitch to keep clean and operational........in a civilian environment the AR-15 civilian rifle is a good choice for self defense .......you aren't likely to get it covered in dirt, mud and sand.....
My AR has gotten more dirt and mud covered than my M16 M 60 EVER DID.

I am talking about for people who are buying them for home defense......
my opinion for home defense, it's whatever you are more comfortable handling
Women can handle an AR better than most men versus a shogun or high caliber pistol.
Can your AR defend against enemy drones?

Nope, you are lost in the past
can any of your rights defend you against those drones?
I am just pointing out that you need an enemy to shoot at, and since you will not have one your toy is obsolete
2020 proved you needed an AR
If you have or acquire one, get one of these little puppies. Rock and roll.
I have plenty
OOOOOH they are scared now

Is that what you think
What are you smoking? that wasn't meant to scare anyone Mr. Booth said I needed to get an AR if I didn't have one I politely told him I have plenty
Why do you feel the need to blabber about your weapons on the internet?

They will come for you first, with drones that are invincible to your toys
listen up dumbass I responded to a question I didn't blabber about a goddamn thing
You seem fixated on drones? do you daydream about riding one?
Crwal on your belly for your lord and master big govco
Aye aye General, you are your AR will defeat the World.

You have the intellect of a bragging 8 year old girl
I'm not trying to defeat the world just idiots like you
You have as much intelligence as any retarded leftists has.
I voted for Trump and own a gun, which does not effect your worship your obsolete semi auto AR
If that's the case what is your fucking problem I don't want your unsolicited advice nor do I need it
There will come a day you'll pray that you had access to an AR
Maybe you don't understand how to operate one, maybe you have never been trained in asymmetric warfare. I am not concerned about drones because when the time comes and they are used the shit has really hit the fan and we are in a dictatorship. So your imaginary drones aren't happening anytime soon
Again in order for your toy gun to be worth a shit you need an enemy to stand still.

Drones are not imaginary and they are real now, grow up kid
2020 riots there were plenty of enemies to shoot at
a home invasion gives you plenty of enemies to shoot at

As for your imaginary drones, there is an act that prevents the usage of drones against the U.S. civilian population. EVEN THE POLICE CAN'T HAVE WEAPONIZED DRONES
And once again when the drones are used against civilians we will be in a dictatorship.
The funny thing is we've been using drones against moslems and they are still fighting us. Seems they have bigger balls than you do.
You are a sicko just waiting for a home invasion.

You are mentally perhaps 15
talk about the mentality of a juvenile again leave your unsolicited advice to yourself ms drone
Stand guard with your toy Ar15, they are coming

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
oh I figured out who you are you post on another discussion board under the moniker Winston because Winston said he was a trump supporter supported the second amendment, as he would describe his firearm a "teflon" coated Colt defender but yet would attack other gun owners. He is scared of AR's and called them toys also.
what we have here is your common run of the mill troll.
No doubt its a troll.

Great plan.

1. Unlike "health care" or "education" the constitution states that right to arms should be guaranteed to all. What better way to guarantee that than have a free AR for everyone?

2. Everyone has a right to self defense and that can best be guaranteed by providing them an AR. Thousands die every year from not having their self defense needs met.

3. Gun prices have been steadily increasing and have become unaffordable. We need to make them affordable, the best way to proceed is a "single payer" option - whereby the government purchases everyone a firearm.

4. There are other nations where this is already done - in Switzerland everyone has an AR in the closet. The homicide rate in Switzerland is much lower than that of America, if you don't support the proposal, you are a murderer.

5. Myriads of other benefits. Lower administrative costs, improvement of US defensive capability, higher quality and better coverage (we of course let an American choose the firearm according to his needs). The list goes on and on. It is simply common sense.

The AR is cheap obsolete shit
What makes it obsolete?

Yeah, I'd like to hear that....
The government restricts the sales of relevant weapons, but they allow shit AR15's

The second Amendment does not say that you are allowed the arms that the government allows.

Think
I've been issued government firearms they were by all definition a piece of crap. I spent more time cleaning and repairing my m16 than I do my AR's and my AR's are better quality than my M16's were

From what I can tell, the AR-15 is a good Civilian rifle......lots of features make it good for civilians and police....the M-16 is a horrible rifle for actual use in a field environment.....when I was in, they were a bitch to keep clean and operational........in a civilian environment the AR-15 civilian rifle is a good choice for self defense .......you aren't likely to get it covered in dirt, mud and sand.....
My AR has gotten more dirt and mud covered than my M16 M 60 EVER DID.

I am talking about for people who are buying them for home defense......
my opinion for home defense, it's whatever you are more comfortable handling
Women can handle an AR better than most men versus a shogun or high caliber pistol.

can any of your rights defend you against those drones?
I am just pointing out that you need an enemy to shoot at, and since you will not have one your toy is obsolete
2020 proved you needed an AR
If you have or acquire one, get one of these little puppies. Rock and roll.
I have plenty
OOOOOH they are scared now

Is that what you think
What are you smoking? that wasn't meant to scare anyone Mr. Booth said I needed to get an AR if I didn't have one I politely told him I have plenty
Why do you feel the need to blabber about your weapons on the internet?

They will come for you first, with drones that are invincible to your toys
listen up dumbass I responded to a question I didn't blabber about a goddamn thing
You seem fixated on drones? do you daydream about riding one?
Crwal on your belly for your lord and master big govco
Aye aye General, you are your AR will defeat the World.

You have the intellect of a bragging 8 year old girl
I'm not trying to defeat the world just idiots like you
You have as much intelligence as any retarded leftists has.
I voted for Trump and own a gun, which does not effect your worship your obsolete semi auto AR
If that's the case what is your fucking problem I don't want your unsolicited advice nor do I need it
There will come a day you'll pray that you had access to an AR
Maybe you don't understand how to operate one, maybe you have never been trained in asymmetric warfare. I am not concerned about drones because when the time comes and they are used the shit has really hit the fan and we are in a dictatorship. So your imaginary drones aren't happening anytime soon
Again in order for your toy gun to be worth a shit you need an enemy to stand still.

Drones are not imaginary and they are real now, grow up kid
2020 riots there were plenty of enemies to shoot at
a home invasion gives you plenty of enemies to shoot at

As for your imaginary drones, there is an act that prevents the usage of drones against the U.S. civilian population. EVEN THE POLICE CAN'T HAVE WEAPONIZED DRONES
And once again when the drones are used against civilians we will be in a dictatorship.
The funny thing is we've been using drones against moslems and they are still fighting us. Seems they have bigger balls than you do.
You are a sicko just waiting for a home invasion.

You are mentally perhaps 15
talk about the mentality of a juvenile again leave your unsolicited advice to yourself ms drone
Stand guard with your toy Ar15, they are coming

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
oh I figured out who you are you post on another discussion board under the moniker Winston because Winston said he was a trump supporter supported the second amendment, as he would describe his firearm a "teflon" coated Colt defender but yet would attack other gun owners. He is scared of AR's and called them toys also.
what we have here is your common run of the mill troll.
No doubt its a troll.
I have no doubts that it's the same individual from another discussion board I go to. same posting style same word usage
Who?

I TOLD YOU ONCE AND I AM GOING TO TELL YOU AGAIN! YOU DO NOT NEED A FULLY AUTOMATIC WEAPON!

AND

NO YOU ARE NOT TAKING MY WEAPONS.

GUNS ARE DESIGNED TO SAVE LIVES!
Kid, your authority to tell anybody what they “need” or don’t, ents at the send button on your keyboard. Take your caps lock and #gofuckyourself.
DO NOT ADDRESS ME UNLESS YOU ASK ME FIRST!
DO YOU UNDERSTAND MY RULES?
Meh, #EatShit sonny.

I TOLD YOU ONCE AND I AM GOING TO TELL YOU AGAIN! YOU DO NOT NEED A FULLY AUTOMATIC WEAPON!

AND

Kid, your authority to tell anybody what they “need” or don’t, ents at the send button on your keyboard. Take your caps lock and #gofuckyourself.
Meh, #EatShit sonny.
What part do you not understand?

AND

LMAO!! That is hilarious.

You do know that you are on a public forum, right? And we can address anyone who posts here?

AND

asking permission to address you???

AND

You do know that you are on a public forum, right? And we can address anyone who posts here?
Oh, I thought you had to be a member? does that make it public?

AND

Oh, I thought you had to be a member? does that make it public?

Anyone can join. It is free to join. The only reason you would not be allowed to join is if you are banned.

But I will make it simple for you. If you post here we can address you. Your permission is neither needed nor wanted.

AND

Just to clarify, you say I am not allowed to address you unless I ask you first.

Isn't asking you for permission addressing you?

AND

AND

Just to clarify, you say I am not allowed to address you unless I ask you first.

If you know the answer, why are you asking me?

AND

AND

To point out how ridiculous your post is.

And, to address you without permission, of course.

AND

AND

how would I know your answer if you havent answered me yet??

Great plan.

Wrong, the Swiss will first have to serve their 2 years in the Military including Reserve. They get to take it home AFTER they get their request approved. Most don't bother.

Now, the Swiss doesn't allow those authorized weapons to be out in the streets unless they are called upon for service and then it's a Military Action including full Military Uniforms. Otherwise, that firearm is kept under lock and key. Without military service, a regular citizen is banned from owning a firearm without doing some pretty long paperwork.

That is not quite accurate.
Switzerland has a very strong weapons culture, and while they do have a mandatory conscription law, it does not require service for you to be able to acquire full auto firearms, and you can take those military grade weapons out as you wish, for practice, hunting, defense, etc.
The paperwork for those without sevice is trivial actually.
{...
Firearms regulation in Switzerland allows the acquisition of semi-automatic, and -with a may-issue permit- fully automatic firearms, by Swiss citizens and foreigners with or without permanent residence.[note 1][2] The laws pertaining to the acquisition of firearms in Switzerland are amongst the most liberal in the world.[3] Furthermore, Swiss gun laws are primarily about the acquisition of arms, not ownership. As such a license is not required to own a gun by itself, but a shall-issue permit is required to purchase most types of firearms. A reason is not required to own a gun unless the reason is other than sport-shooting, hunting, or collecting.[4] Permits for concealed carrying in public are issued sparingly.[note 2][5] The acquisition of fully automatic weapons, suppressors and target lasers requires special permits issued by the cantonal firearms office.[6] Over-the-counter sale of hollow-point and soft-point ammunition is limited to hunting.[7]
...}
The only thing they are tight about is concealed carry permits.

Maybe you don't understand how to operate one, maybe you have never been trained in asymmetric warfare.
Only well regulated militia of the United States have literal recourse to our Second Amendment to our federal Constitution and my not be Infringed in the keeping and bearing of Arms for the security needs of their State or the Union as a result.
more irrelevant blther from a foreigner
Nothing but appeals to ignorance instead of any valid arguments, not enough command of the English language, foreigner?
still more blather from an irrelevant foreigner
only less literate foreigners say that. foreigner.
You write from a scripted set of phrases because no American writes as you do
"Only well regulated militia of the United States have literal recourse to our Second Amendment to our federal Constitution and my not be Infringed in the keeping and bearing of Arms for the security needs of their State or the Union as a result."
This shit was scripted
You moniker is a Hispanic surname so wetback did you come through Arizona of California?
I changed my writing style to better understand our federal Constitution. Only the ignorant right wing must be foreign born and whine about their lack of reading comprehension. And, you write like an ignorant foreign disiminationist. Thank goodness for our oceanic barriers.

No stronger proof could be given of the distress under which these writers labor for objections, than their stooping to such a misconstruction. Had no other enumeration or definition of the powers of the Congress been found in the Constitution, than the general expressions just cited, the authors of the objection might have had some color for it; though it would have been difficult to find a reason for so awkward a form of describing an authority to legislate in all possible cases.

Incorrect.
The purpose, use, and definition of the well regulated militia is up to state or local constitutions or laws.
All we can tell from the 2nd Amendments is that the founders intended a complete, 100% denial of any federal jurisdiction over firearms, in any way.

And if you look at the state constitutions, most of them state the militia is all adult males.
Which also makes sense because there essentially were no police until around 1900, so clearly the militia was how the founders intended crime preventions to function, on an individual level.

But the individual right to weapons comes mostly from the 4th amendment.
{...
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
...}
Obviously you have a right to defend your own life and home, even from inappropriate government intrusion. The implication of individual weapons then is very clear. It can not imply that government does the defense for you, not only because it can't, but because government is the main abusers that we as individuals need protection from, considering that the founders found armed rebellion necessary and appropriate.

Enemy drones? So, now, D.C. is an acknowledged enemy by you people?
Only rebels without a Cause say that.

There is more than enough cause.
Almost all federal laws, from Prohibition, the War on Drugs, 3 Strikes, gun control, FDA, CDC, etc., are totally and completely illegal.
Those are supposed to all be entirely up to the states.

The federal government consistently lies and murders, from "Remember the Maine", to Vietnam, Iraqi WMD, Grenada, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, etc.

Free AR weapons qualification and training with the organized militia. To the militia mobile!

I don't anyone is denying that firearms should come only with a reasonable amount of training.
They are far easier to learn how to use than something as complex as a car, but there are a few basic safety standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back