Frankly, it's completely overwhelming.

I don't think it's a slam dunk Garland will indict him. It would be a big, controversial step to indict a former prez for an AG striving not to politicize the DoJ as his predecessor did. But obviously there is ample evidence to do so.

Boy did we dodge a bullet not having the sleazy Garland in SCOTUS. Thank you Mitch McConnell! Not something I say to Mitch often, but he earned it on this one

I like it, continuing to go after Presidents when they leave office. It's time to go after Joe when he leaves office in January 2025
Sure, if there is overwhelming evidence of criminal behavior.

Agree!

Holy shit! Times a gazillion!

It is hard to grasp....information overload! I can't stand it when you can't even process one outrageous thing before the next one shows up!

(And to think, I actually believed we would have a time period of peace and quiet when he lost.... a time to think and reflect and dream and breathe... instead we still have him hanging on to every thread, out there continuing to divide, one scandalous revelation after another and absolutely no period to rejuvenate with calm). :(

Are you being sarcastic?

This can't be serious

Boy did we dodge a bullet not having the sleazy Garland in SCOTUS. Thank you Mitch McConnell! Not something I say to Mitch often, but he earned it on this one
Still trying to rationalize McTreason's duplicity I see. It can't be done.

That unpersuasive debate tactic regarding a hearing won't fly when Don has the opportunity to present a vigorous defense in court...........but is still unable to refute the facts presented by the 1/6 committee's witnesses.

What facts? That he was mad? The SS already said the steering wheel didn't happen.

I'm sorry your TDS is so florid you can't see that this is doing you in. Well I'm really not sorry. Keep going.

Sure, if there is overwhelming evidence of criminal behavior.

They all do. But if somehow not, they can just go on a witch hunt like the Democrats are now. If you're really desperate you can deny Trump a defense. Oh wait, you did ...

Last edited:
Please stop embarrassing yourself. (BTW, it's spelled magazines)
i am not the one taking the word of a woman that claimed she heard something from someone, who heard from someone else trump assault a federal agent…but refuses to listen to the actual federal agent

Still trying to rationalize McTreason's duplicity I see. It can't be done.

And yet to get Trump, Democrats had to not allow him to present a defense. You know, like the film of him telling them to protest peacefully. That blows you liars and racists out of the watter.

There there, gimpy ...

The SS already said the steering wheel didn't happen.
I could be wrong, but I think the statement from the SS said they would be willing to provide testimony. Engel denied it happened but then he's a Trump loyalist so.......
Besides, the steering wheel accusation is a minor detail. Trump has admitted he wanted to go to the Capital but was prevented from doing so.

Hutchinson said Ornato relayed what had happened in the car, but Engel was standing next to him while he told the story.

“Did Mr. Engel correct or disagree with any part of this story from Mr. Ornato?” the Jan. 6 panel’s vice chair, Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.), asked after Hutchinson recounted the event.

“Did Mr. Engel or Mr. Ornato ever after that tell you that what Mr. Ornato had just said was untrue?” she asked.

Hutchinson answered no to both.

“Mr. Engel did not correct or disagree with any part of the story,” she said.

Last edited:
I could sure as hell be wrong, but I think it would be a mistake for anyone to get their hopes up on any ultimate convictions, or even a general accountability.

Even if Garland prosecutes, the best he'll be able to hope for is a hung jury. There will be cult members in any jury. I'll bet he knows it. This is essentially a Mafia case, and there is no "Sammy the Bull Gravano" to Trump's Gotti. Then, it's just back to business for this mob.

I want the facts to come out in a trial. At least we'll fuckin' know. Anything beyond that would surprise/shock me.
Whether or not Back Seat Driver Donald Trump is prosecuted for his multiple crimes, these hearings are greatly eroding any support for his running again in 2024.

As Trump violently proved, he hates to be a loser, and he will not take the risk of losing yet again in 2024. His fragile egomania could not handle the raucous laughter which would follow him to his grave.

I don't think it's a slam dunk Garland will indict him. It would be a big, controversial step to indict a former prez for an AG striving not to politicize the DoJ as his predecessor did. But obviously there is ample evidence to do so.
That's funny, the FBI already said there isn't.

Only the psychopaths in the DNC leadership still think there is.

And frankly, I just don't care one way or the other.

Whether or not Back Seat Driver Donald Trump is prosecuted for his multiple crimes, these hearings are greatly eroding any support for his running again in 2024.

BULLSHIT.

Your idiotic monkey trials are GALVANIZING support for Trump.

People are leaving the Democratic party to become Republicans. Over a million of them so far.

You're not fooling anyone.

As Trump violently proved, he hates to be a loser, and he will not take the risk of losing yet again in 2024. His fragile egomania could not handle the raucous laughter which would follow him to his grave.
I want Trump to become Speaker of the House

That's funny, the FBI already said there isn't.

Only the psychopaths in the DNC leadership still think there is.

And frankly, I just don't care one way or the other.
they can take it to court, oh wait, they won't, no evidence. haahahahahaahahahahha

Forum List

Back