Democrats' Wishful Thinking Won't Help Avert Red Wave

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
So Democrats have CNN laughably saying “in 2022, the political geography is decidedly blue.”..when we all know it is decidedly redder than ever. And they go get Democrat polls like CBS news to say that the SCOTUS overturning of Roe vs Wade will create more Democrat votes, when actually, the fierce protest of it seems to be causing them to greatly LOSE votes among Hispanics, who see abortion as a murderous sinful practice, that goes against their religion (Hispanics are overwhelmingly Catholic).

If all this isn't bad enough for Democrats, now we have some of them proposing to codify federal protections for transgenders. Oh yeah, now that's going to go a long way to securing votes in November, isnt it ? Could there be a better way for Democrats to hang themselves than that ? Other than supporting CRT, and burning police stations ? Then, of course, there's the big one > the economy. Oh boy! :rolleyes:

As a former Democrat myself, I look at the party of 2022, in utter amazement at how they could let themselves becomes so out of touch with the American people. Them trying to be woke cool, or whatever they think it is, must be logical joy for Republicans.

Last edited:
So Democrats have CNN laughably saying “in 2022, the political geography is decidedly blue.”..when we all know it is decidedly redder than ever. And they go get Democrat polls like CBS news to say that the SCOTUS overturning of Roe vs Wade will create more Democrat votes, when actually, the fierce protest of it seems to be causing them to greatly LOSE votes among Hispanics, who see abortion as a murderous sinful practice, that goes against their religion (Hispanics are overwhelmingly Catholic).

If all this isn't bad enough for Democrats, now we have some of them proposing to codify federal protections for transgenders. Oh yeah, now that's going to go a long way to securing votes in November, isnt it ? Could there be a better way for Democrats to hang themselves than that ? Other than supporting CRT, and burning police stations ? Then, of course, there's the big one > the economy. Oh boy! :rolleyes:

As a former Democrat myself, I look at the party of 2022, in utter amazement at how they could let themselves becomes so out of touch with the American people. Them trying to be woke cool, or whatever they think it is, must be logical joy for Republicans.

They are going so far left that reasonable people are abandoning them.

They are going so far left that reasonable people are abandoning them.

If by "reasonable people" you mean Trump voters, these people aren't reasonable, or even smart.

If not for the "unreasonable people" who are attacking, beating and killing trans people in alarming numbers, we wouldn't have to pass legislation to protect them.

People like you make this legislation necessary.

If by "reasonable people" you mean Trump voters, these people aren't reasonable, or even smart.

If not for the "unreasonable people" who are attacking, beating and killing trans people in alarming numbers, we wouldn't have to pass legislation to protect them.

Clueless Canadian....

The history speaks for itself. The Presidents party loses during the midterms. The exceptions to the rule are few and far between.

The GOP is going to win control of Congress.

Lol... your full of it... who are the we you speak of?

Lol... your full of it... who are the we you speak of?

"We" was a general term for all people of sound judgement. It's only those who lack sound judgement who think that people they don't agree with should be stripped of the right to be treated well.

You claim to be a Christian country, yet you routinely violate Jesus' great commandment - Love one another as I have loved you. The world would be a whole lot better place if people simply did that one thing. Treat other people well.

"We" was a general term for all people of sound judgement. It's only those who lack sound judgement who think that people they don't agree with should be stripped of the right to be treated well.

You claim to be a Christian country, yet you routinely violate Jesus' great commandment - Love one another as I have loved you. The world would be a whole lot better place if people simply did that one thing. Treat other people well.
Lol... shut up ...

So they are a little hot under the collar surely being a real man you can handle it.
I "handle it" by simply seeing it for what it is. Mass stupidity of thousands of airheads, brought on by mass brainwashing in leftist indoctrination factories known as universities.

Read this :

The most fundamental fact about the ideas of the political left is that they do not work. Therefore we should not be surprised to find the left concentrated in institutions where ideas do not have to work in order to survive.

Thomas Sowell

Last edited:
I "handle it" by simply seeing it for what it is. Mass stupidity of thousands of airheads, brought on by mass brainwashing in leftist indoctrination factories known as universities.

Read this :

The most fundamental fact about the ideas of the political left is that they do not work. Therefore we should not be surprised to find the left concentrated in institutions where ideas do not have to work in order to survive.

Thomas Sowell
It`s those darn Yooniversities that are encouraging students to attack the police and smear crap on the Capitol walls.
It`s good to have a brain to wash.

The history speaks for itself. The Presidents party loses during the midterms. The exceptions to the rule are few and far between.

The GOP is going to win control of Congress.
Back and forth, back and forth, neither party understanding what they're doing that makes them lose.

My way or no way, my tribe has all the answers.

Inexplicable.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back