Frankly, it's completely overwhelming.

After hearing yesterday's testimony, how does one even begin to process all of what was said?

It's easy. You don't. You ignore it because no defense is allowed. You'd have to be a moron or a Soviet supporter to believe a case by only listening to the prosecution. Democrats don't believe in due process, they just don't

After hearing yesterday's testimony, how does one even begin to process all of what was said? It was teased as being a potential bombshell. It was closer to carpet bombing.

There were some things we knew about that Hutchinson provided more detail and color for. Like the timing of his tweet accusing Pence of not having the courage to help with the coup coming minutes after Trump was told the mob was chanting "hang Mike Pence." It was a mind boggling disregard for Pence's safety.

There were some things we didn't know, like this.

Trump knew there were weapons in the crowd, wanted to get rid of metal detectors before siccing crowd on Congress

Trump not only knew about weapons in the crowd on Jan. 6, but actually seemed to embrace that fact, Hutchinson testified. She focused on Trump’s rage upon learning that the immediate crowd area around the stage at the White House Ellipse — the part that was surrounded by metal detectors — was not full because people in the crowd had weapons and could not go through the magnetometers with them.

Backstage at the rally, Hutchinson said she overheard Trump say something to the effect of, “I don’t effing care that they have weapons. They’re not here to hurt me. Take the effing mags away. Let my people in, they can march to the Capitol from here. Let the people in, take the effing mags away.”

I thought I had become immune to being shocked by the Orange Menace. That still shocked me. I was reminded of all the times he boasted about the size of his rally crowds. And of course who can forget Don forcing Sean Spicer to go to the WH podium and lie about the size of the inaugural crowd? Clearly, this was much worse. It would be enough to keep Faux having an apoplectic fit for years. All the other far right wing outlets would similarly be in meltdown mode. The story would infinitely reverberate around the right wing sound chamber. With Trump, it's just one of many outrages. Too many to count. Too many to elicit the appropriate amount of indignity or attention. He has once again flooded the zone with atrocity just as he did for his entire presidency.
All lies from another piece of Shit Iranian, North Korean, ChiCom Ruskie Troll.

We don't know who the Hell you are, we just know you suck.

This is nothing more than Fake Russian Collusion all over again.

This was an insurrection. It looks like Hell so get used to it, because it is where you Evil Pieces of Shit Belong.

1656528610863.png

It's easy. You don't. You ignore it because no defense is allowed. You'd have to be a moron or a Soviet supporter to believe a case by only listening to the prosecution. Democrats don't believe in due process, they just don't
That unpersuasive debate tactic regarding a hearing won't fly when Don has the opportunity to present a vigorous defense in court...........but is still unable to refute the facts presented by the 1/6 committee's witnesses.

That unpersuasive debate tactic regarding a hearing won't fly when Don has the opportunity to present a vigorous defense in court...........but is still unable to refute the facts presented by the 1/6 committee's witnesses.

We can't find the facts between all the lies, and you're a racist

"unable to refute the facts presented by the 1/6 committee's witnesses."
How can you possibly know that?
Oh, that's right. You don't.
That's kind of why the defense is allowed to cross examine and produce rebuttal witnesses.
Or would be allowed to if this wasn't simply a made-for-TV propaganda shit show.

1. Obstruction of an official proceeding of Congress
2. Conspiracy to defraud the United States
3. Seditious conspiracy
4. Wire fraud
5. Witness tampering

When did Trump do that?

1. Obstruction of an official proceeding of Congress
2. Conspiracy to defraud the United States
3. Seditious conspiracy
4. Wire fraud
5. Witness tampering

"Trump on trial". LOL! The wish fulfillment here is off the charts!

This is a reality show for idiots, and you're in the front row clapping like the trained seal you are.

What "court?" I thought you prog morons said this wasn't a trial.

"when Don has the opportunity to present a vigorous defense in court"

Do try to keep up.

I like it, continuing to go after Presidents when they leave office. It's time to go after Joe when he leaves office in January 2025

"Trump on trial". LOL! The wish fulfillment here is off the charts!
I don't think it's a slam dunk Garland will indict him. It would be a big, controversial step to indict a former prez for an AG striving not to politicize the DoJ as his predecessor did. But obviously there is ample evidence to do so.

Forum List

Back