Frankly, it's completely overwhelming.

Is that a joke?

“I don’t f***ing care that they have weapons. They’re not here to hurt me. Take the f***ing mags away,” Trump said, according to Cassidy Hutchinson, apparently referring to metal detectors — or magnometers — that were deterring armed Trump supporters from entering the cordoned-off area where he was speaking.

Hutchinson, who was an aide to Trump chief of staff Mark Meadows, testified before the House select committee on the Capitol riot that Trump said at the time, “Let my people in. They can march to the Capitol from here. Let the people in. Take the f***ing mags away.”

He wanted armed members of his mob to be able to march to the Capital.
um when you have no mags the weapon can’t fire anything

Only for those who desperately want to find a reason not to believe the other things she testified to under oath. Remember, outside of the details she provided most of what she talked about was already known.
because in our courts hearsay is inadmissible? do you know that or are you a foreigner too?

Last edited:
haha sure it does…because it highlights she’s willing to lie
EXACTLY. Like why didn't she verify the story? I'd say that's kinda on her. Especially if she was going to drop names. ahhhhhh fk, I forgot, demofks don't have any accountability to their actions.

EXACTLY. Like why didn't she verify the story? I'd say that's kinda on her. Especially if she was going to drop names. ahhhhhh fk, I forgot, demofks don't have any accountability to their actions.
or the committtee…this is the 5th time. she’s spoke to them…clearly they weren’t interested in the truth

I could sure as hell be wrong, but I think it would be a mistake for anyone to get their hopes up on any ultimate convictions, or even a general accountability.

Even if Garland prosecutes, the best he'll be able to hope for is a hung jury. There will be cult members in any jury. I'll bet he knows it. This is essentially a Mafia case, and there is no "Sammy the Bull Gravano" to Trump's Gotti. Then, it's just back to business for this mob.

I want the facts to come out in a trial. At least we'll fuckin' know. Anything beyond that would surprise/shock me.

^^^Look everyone, the guy who believed Jussie Smollett is telling you that this chick is totally telling the truth!

LOL

Imagine being so whacked out of your fucking mind that you actually believe a president who encouraged a protest really encouraged an insurrection against the most powerful military in the world led by a bunch of old fat dudes armed with flags and crutches, imagine being so fucked in the head that you believe said old unarmed fat dudes were prepared to fight Apache choppers and trained militants.…hahahaha
Do you silly backwards fucks ever pretend to be sane for a minute and listen to yourselves?

berg80
Care4all
it was an attempted self coup. Self coup and soft coups are usually not violent coups.

A self coup is a coup by an elected leader, trying to illegally stay in power, when the people have voted him out.

testimony has shown the plans.....

You've been called out:

Not at all a smoking gun. Just a minor detail in the larger story about Don wanting to join the mob after insisting the metal detectors preventing members of it from bringing guns to the Capital be turned off.

what's the crime? since when is humiliating someone criminal behavior?
1. Obstruction of an official proceeding of Congress
2. Conspiracy to defraud the United States
3. Seditious conspiracy
4. Wire fraud
5. Witness tampering

Forum List

Back