Frankly, it's completely overwhelming.

Sorry. Your juvenile banter holds no interest for me.

Your whole idiotic schtick holds no interest for 91% of America.

We're going to knock you little peckerheads off your soapbox.

Pretty soon you'll be too ashamed to even open your mouth.

Whether or not Back Seat Driver Donald Trump is prosecuted for his multiple crimes, these hearings are greatly eroding any support for his running again in 2024.

As Trump violently proved, he hates to be a loser, and he will not take the risk of losing yet again in 2024. His fragile egomania could not handle the raucous laughter which would follow him to his grave.

Enjoy your reality show for idiots. It's probably going to be the last one...

Are people like the OP actually considering this a legitimate hearing? It’s a one-sided witch hunt, where evidence and witnesses from the other side are not allowed, and even cross-examining the witch-hunt’s witnesses is disallowed.

What a joke.

Are people like the OP actually considering this a legitimate hearing?
Yes, because the overwhelming majority of the first hand witness testimony given under oath by former Repub members of the Trump admin has yet to be refuted in a material way.

There are no first hand witnesses, you idiot
That is simply not true. Surely you can do better. For instance, Hutchinson was a first hand witness to much of what she testified to. So were most of the other witnesses.

Yes, because the overwhelming majority of the first hand witness testimony given under oath by former Repub members of the Trump admin has yet to be refuted in a material way.
How can anything be refuted if the witch-hunting Democrats won’t allow witnesses from the other side?

It’s scary that libs are falling for this propoganda.

Interesting. Why do you think evidence presented by first hand witnesses under oath that he is a criminal has that effect?

That isn't what's happening at your reality show for idiots. It's more of the same from the "impeachment" hearings; fabricated evidence, one-sided testimony, no cross-examinations, and no substantiation from sources outside the room.

Your whole idiotic schtick holds no interest for 91% of America.

We're going to knock you little peckerheads off your soapbox.

Pretty soon you'll be too ashamed to even open your mouth.

That is simply not true. Surely you can do better. For instance, Hutchinson was a first hand witness to much of what she testified to. So were most of the other witnesses.
Yeah. Hey, you want to buy some real nice waterfront property in Florida?

I got a real nice used bridge I could sell you too.

How can anything be refuted if the witch-hunting Democrats won’t allow witnesses from the other side?
You mean the witnesses who are refusing to testify? Like Jordan, Meadows, Eastman, Bannon, Navarro, Perry, those witnesses? Besides them, what other side? The people who are cooperating were in the admin.

Yet you keep responding to it.

Because you know it's going to crawl right up your ass if you don't.

Hey, I'm just a scout. You're going to have so many boots kicking your bootie you'll forget all about me in short order. :)

You mean the witnesses who are refusing to testify? Like Jordan, Meadows, Eastman, Bannon, Navarro, Perry, those witnesses? Besides them, what other side? The people who are cooperating were in the admin.
I mean the witnesses that OUR side chooses. Oops….I forgot. Our side doesn’t get any witnesses of its own choosing.

This whole thing is such a crock.

Yeah. Hey, you want to buy some real nice waterfront property in Florida?

I got a real nice used bridge I could sell you too.
Sorry dude. Your childish idiocy is cluttering up the thread. You're on ignore.

Scary, but totally expected.
Former President Trump’s speech at the Ellipse was many things — low-class, loaded with conspiracy theories, reckless.

But to many legal elites, it fell short of incitement.

But after the Jan. 6 Committee hearings — and, specifically, after Cassidy Hutchinson’s testimony on Tuesday — that view may be starting to change.

Multiple legal commentators and former DOJ officials who had publicly stated, before Tuesday, that Trump’s activities did not meet the exacting legal standard for incitement have now changed their views.

“There’s no question about intent. There are enough pieces of evidence about what Trump did that made this more likely than not,” said Alan Rozenshtein, an associate professor at University of Minnesota Law and former attorney-adviser in the DOJ’s National Security Division. “He tried to get the magnetometers removed, tried to get them to march on the Capitol.”

Sorry dude. Your childish idiocy is cluttering up the thread. You're on ignore.

That's fine. I'll be in your face anyway.

The American People are tired of your bullshit.

We're going to get in your face now.

And we're going to stay there for a while.

Hey - get rid of your leadership. Then we'll talk.

Forum List

Back