Frank Luntz fires both barrells

Brits have the same Zionist Deep State problem we have, along with Rupert Murdoch owned media properties....

Anyone still confused about Rupert Murdoch has an IQ under 5. The guy is 100% Zionist Jew, 100% dishonest, 100% for Israel and 100% for US wars to benefit Israel paid for by US taxpayers. When Fox News took over the GOP base, that's when the fiscal conservatism of the GOP vanished....

unnamed.jpg

Speaking at a briefing for the British strategic advising company Global Counsel, Luntz said Trump’s advisers have “their heads up their asses” if they think Hunter Biden will be a winning issue for them.

“I’ve never seen a campaign more mis-calibrated than the Trump campaign. Frankly, his staff ought to be brought up on charges of political malpractice,” Luntz said.
“It is the worst campaign I’ve ever seen and I’ve been watching them since 1980. They’re on the wrong issues. They’re on the wrong message. They’ve got their heads up their assess. … Your damn job is to get your candidate to talk about things that are relevant to the people you need to reach. And if you can’t do your damn job then get out.”

The Trump campaign has been running ads and holding daily briefings to draw attention to allegations that Hunter Biden sought to profit off his father’s political connections.

Trump on Tuesday called on Attorney General William Barr
barrwilliam_011519sr18_lead.jpg
Bill BarrDC correspondent on the death of Michael Reinoehl: 'The folks I know in law enforcement are extremely angry about it'DOJ says Trump can't be sued for denying rape accusationJuan Williams: Trump's search for dirt falls flatMORE to investigate

But maybe Trump has no plan to navigate the virus

Luntz is an expert at missing....with both barrels.

Speaking at a briefing for the British strategic advising company Global Counsel, Luntz said Trump’s advisers have “their heads up their asses” if they think Hunter Biden will be a winning issue for them.

“I’ve never seen a campaign more mis-calibrated than the Trump campaign. Frankly, his staff ought to be brought up on charges of political malpractice,” Luntz said.
“It is the worst campaign I’ve ever seen and I’ve been watching them since 1980. They’re on the wrong issues. They’re on the wrong message. They’ve got their heads up their assess. … Your damn job is to get your candidate to talk about things that are relevant to the people you need to reach. And if you can’t do your damn job then get out.”

The Trump campaign has been running ads and holding daily briefings to draw attention to allegations that Hunter Biden sought to profit off his father’s political connections.

Bill BarrDC correspondent on the death of Michael Reinoehl: 'The folks I know in law enforcement are extremely angry about it'DOJ says Trump can't be sued for denying rape accusationJuan Williams: Trump's search for dirt falls flatMORE to investigate

Oh, the brits said it? Well, then. It must be true.
:laughing0301:

For such a "brilliant" pollster who has such a command of the issues, he's sure failing to grasp the key importance of the Hunter Biden laptop scandal.

Hint: it's not that that "Hunter Biden sought to profit off his father’s political connections" as he seems to think it is. The point is that foreign entities paid large sums of money to Hunter Biden (who admittedly had no qualifications in the respective industries) for access to the Vice President to get favorable influence from the US Government in matters of foreign policy. Hence, a "pay-for-play" scheme. That alone was a gross dereliction of Biden's Constitutional duty as VP. However, on top of that, if the emails that have been disclosed so far are accurate, Joe Biden was also getting kickbacks in the form of a percentage of the money Hunter was paid by those foreign entities. That is outright treason.

For such a "brilliant" pollster who has such a command of the issues, he's sure failing to grasp the key importance of the Hunter Biden laptop scandal.

Hint: it's not that that "Hunter Biden sought to profit off his father’s political connections" as he seems to think it is. The point is that foreign entities paid large sums of money to Hunter Biden (who admittedly had no qualifications in the respective industries) for access to the Vice President to get favorable influence from the US Government in matters of foreign policy. Hence, a "pay-for-play" scheme. That alone was a gross dereliction of Biden's Constitutional duty as VP. However, on top of that, if the emails that have been disclosed so far are accurate, Joe Biden was also getting kickbacks in the form of a percentage of the money Hunter was paid by those foreign entities. That is outright treason.
No, I believe what Luntz is angry about is the Trump campaigns singular issue with it, Trump is not hammering home his accomplishments to the majority of voters who have never seen a Breitbart article, or watched Tucker Carlson, the plain fact is this, the majority of the electorate is "low information," they vote almost exclusively upon what the television, the radio, or these days what facebook tells them, many of them need to have it explained to them what actual issues are important and why! Do you folks understand, the vast preponderance of the media, which is specifically where these low info types go to at decision time, are suppressing all negative information as it pertains to democrats and Joe Biden, and they haven't a clue that Trump has been awesomely good for them, they simply do not pay attention to the details.... :wink:

TRUMP spends a lot of time talking about the economy and COVID. Luntz isn't used to a president who is so transparent in interactions with the press. I'm not sure what Luntz is talking about saying TRUMP spends all his time talking about Hunter.

The polls are over sampling democrats, and even the Biden campaign has acknowledged as much. Luntz and other never-TRUMPers don't criticize the Biden campaign for not holding daily events or taking questions from the press and the reason they claim is based on the polls showing Biden's ahead...

TRUMP spends a lot of time talking about the economy and COVID. Luntz isn't used to a president who is so transparent in interactions with the press. I'm not sure what Luntz is talking about saying TRUMP spends all his time talking about Hunter.

The polls are over sampling democrats, and even the Biden campaign has acknowledged as much. Luntz and other never-TRUMPers don't criticize the Biden campaign for not holding daily events or taking questions from the press and the reason they claim is based on the polls showing Biden's ahead...
Trump is on a Hunter blitz right now. WTF are you talking about!?!?

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back