Doesn't Nikki Haley see what the liberals are doing to de-rail Trump-Doesn't she CARE?

Millions of dollars and a corporate gig to drop out and bash Trump.

Kari Lake recorded the phone call and the head of AZ GOP quit for trying to bribe her.
wow.

no end to the lib insanity

What does it take to get rid of that sick party.......? You'd think they would be accomplishing that themselves and soon.. which maybe they are

I donated to VDare who is being harassed by Democrats. She and her husband are magnificent explainers of illegal immigration. Join me in assisting them ward off the Democrats prosecutions.

There are some media outlets that let you know that it's happening in general terms, but they don't seem particularly outraged by it. We're sitting here as our country is destroyed and no one's responding, and at some point you have to ask why? Are the majority of Americans in favor of this? Of course not. In fact, no one's in favor of this. No one will defend this in public. No one will explain why we need it. Why it's a good idea. How it's going to help this country. How your grandchildren will live in a better place because of it. People are just silent, like it's not even happening. And again, you have to ask why. And the answer, of course, is really simple because they're afraid, they know they'll be punished if they say anything about it. The story of Peter and Lydia Brimelow explains why they're afraid. Peter Brimelow has been a journalist for 50 years. Worked at a whole bunch of what are now called mainstream publications. Was an editor—Barron's, Forbes, National Review, Dow Jones, a legitimate old school journalist. And in the late 90s, he began to ask questions about our immigration scheme. Is this really good idea, is it helping America? And of course, no one could answer those questions because the answer is obvious. No, it's destroying America; as it destroyed California, so it will destroy your state. That's certain. But for asking that question, he was fired from his jobs and shunted off into what we call the fringes. But he didn't stop. He started a website called VDARE. He runs it now with his wife, Lydia.
And for the crime in the supposedly free country of
Read more >>

Last edited:
wow.

no end to the lib insanity

What does it take to get rid of that sick party.......? You'd think they would be accomplishing that themselves and soon.. which maybe they are

…and it was the head of the AZ GOP who tried to bribe her.

Uniparty deep state in action.

Lake is for real.

Millions of people have a great spirit and are very pro life. But very few of those have the knowledge, instinct, vision, know how, skill set to do the job of President of the United States. Winsome Sears has an impressive resume but unfortunately it shows that she is a naturalized citizen having been born in Jamaica. which automatically disqualifies her per the Constitutional requirement for Presidents.

Gregg Abbott's term as Governor won't be up until 2027 and we need him in Texas badly. A weaker governor likely would not be as effective against a 'woke' coalition determined to turn Texas blue.

Nobody seems to be suggesting Nikki be the VP pick, but that's why I won't rule that out as a possibility. But like you I think it is probably less likely than more likely. Just not out of the question.

Trump has never been one to be PC so it would mildly surprise me if he will intentionally pick a black person or a female as his VP pick just for appearances. That's more a Democrat thing anyway.

But we'll see how it goes. I think he is deliberately teasing and tantalizing us all with the possibilities while keeping his list out of the press. :)
I vehemently disagree with the first two sentences. Millions upon millions could do the job but because they aren't crazily wealthy and connected to corruption means they'll never get the chance. It isn't all that hard.

Winsome Sears has an impressive resume but unfortunately it shows that she is a naturalized citizen having been born in Jamaica. which automatically disqualifies her per the Constitutional requirement for Presidents.
I didn't know that!

Thanks. I always like to learn something from being at usmb... Unfortunately, a lot of posters here don't have the same outlook... don't want to give or take information. But oh well.. I've done what I can to solve that problem: Ignore.

If I wanted to expose myself to dumbass, emotive, information-lacking hackery

I'd watch CNN

The best guess is that she is being funded by rich liberal democrats these days. The only strategy left is to try to split the republican party when the democrat candidate is such a dismal failure.

This dialogue is spilled by the Democrats own MSM. They have managed since FDR to take control of the MSM, the Teachers, the Unions and the Schools for the most part. They own the megaphone. Biden did not do this until he got caught. Biden had classified documents far longer than did Trump. Both men understand classified. And in the Case of Biden, with his garage door open, it would take a fool not to understand the exposure an open door affords to those who want classifined documents. Biden had an open door policy. Trumps building is massive. And with his Secret Service detail, it is difficult to go to where Trump had his materials. If you blame Trump, you must blame Biden as well.
Biden's home was behind gates with secret service, with no access by the unknown public.

Trump's resort was wide open to guests and members, while the classified records were stored in bathroom and ballroom boxes accessible by the public, outside of his personal residence and secret service protection.

Details matter.

And...the older the intelligence the less harmful the intelligence in most cases. Trump was found with current intelligence, of utmost importance due to being recent...but he insisted this intelligence was his, and refused to return all of the classified documents when requested and subponaed....

Instead he lied, perjured, hid, transported to another state, transferred from room to room, tried to flood evidence, etc etc etc....Trump obstructed Justice BIG TIME and THAT is why Trump is in much much more trouble than Biden.

What Biden did, was wrong, no doubt...but not any where near as wrong as Trump has been.

Lady Justice has scales for a reason....actions are weighed for fairness, for charges, for penalties or punishments etc etc etc.

Biden's home was behind gates with secret service, with no access by the unknown public.

Trump's resort was wide open to guests and members, while the classified records were stored in bathroom and ballroom boxes accessible by the public, outside of his personal residence and secret service protection.

Details matter.

And...the older the intelligence the less harmful the intelligence in most cases. Trump was found with current intelligence, of utmost importance due to being recent...but he insisted this intelligence was his, and refused to return all of the classified documents when requested and subponaed....

Instead he lied, perjured, hid, transported to another state, transferred from room to room, tried to flood evidence, etc etc etc....Trump obstructed Justice BIG TIME and THAT is why Trump is in much much more trouble than Biden.

What Biden did, was wrong, no doubt...but not any where near as wrong as Trump has been.

Lady Justice has scales for a reason....actions are weighed for fairness, for charges, for penalties or punishments etc etc etc.
Every word you spilled came from the MSM I spoke of controlled by Democrats. Notice even with the Democrats own MSM, you do not know a single thing about classified materials. You are quoting from the Democrats own sources.

Did you see a single statement by Trump he refused to send his documents to the agency wanting them? Nope. You are quoting from the Democrats personal agenda is all.

You even do not seem alarmed by Biden's holding onto those documents not for a short time as did Trump (per the media owned by Democrats) but for years and years. When he had them at his house, you go at me with but the Secret Service.

And you dismiss them at Mar a Lago again by using the Democrats own media trumpets.

I vehemently disagree with the first two sentences. Millions upon millions could do the job but because they aren't crazily wealthy and connected to corruption means they'll never get the chance. It isn't all that hard.

I have held many responsible jobs over a long lifetime, have successful run a very large and diverse social agency, have run my own successful business, and have been paid pretty good money teaching others the basics of starting up and running a successful business. I have some pretty good economic and legal education without purporting to be an expert in either.

I am in no way qualified to be CEO of Walmart or General Motors and wouldn't know the first thing about how to successfully manage many specialty enterprises. If you think just anybody could competently do the job of President of the United States, you really need to take the blinders off.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back