Doesn't Nikki Haley see what the liberals are doing to de-rail Trump-Doesn't she CARE?

Perhaps everybody needs a little fascism from time to time.
Fascism can be easy to establish but very difficult to eradicate. Look at Italy in the early 20th century. Mussolini rose to power promising he would get the trains running on time. He kept his promise and became a fascist dictator of Italy till 1943. It took a vote of the high council and a firing squad to rid Italy of Il Duce.

I have held many responsible jobs over a long lifetime, have successful run a very large and diverse social agency, have run my own successful business, and have been paid pretty good money teaching others the basics of starting up and running a successful business. I have some pretty good economic and legal education without purporting to be an expert in either.

I am in no way qualified to be CEO of Walmart or General Motors and wouldn't know the first thing about how to successfully manage many specialty enterprises. If you think just anybody could competently do the job of President of the United States, you really need to take the blinders off.
Being president is the most difficult job in the country. The reason why the president has a difficult job is because the president is always in the hot spot. He always has the pressure of government on his back, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. He is always in the public eye no matter what he says or doesn't say or what he does or doesn't do, he will be criticized. And worst of all, no matter how hard he works and tries to do a good job, millions will hate him.

I think you have to be a bit crazy to want to be president

Last edited:

I have held many responsible jobs over a long lifetime, have successful run a very large and diverse social agency, have run my own successful business, and have been paid pretty good money teaching others the basics of starting up and running a successful business. I have some pretty good economic and legal education without purporting to be an expert in either.

I am in no way qualified to be CEO of Walmart or General Motors and wouldn't know the first thing about how to successfully manage many specialty enterprises. If you think just anybody could competently do the job of President of the United States, you really need to take the blinders off.
I have not run a social agency yet. I have taught many people how to make a good living. It is pretty elementary. Take stock of your own talent and level of training. Try to choose goals you actually can reach and write them down as promises to yourself.
You are not likely to hit the goal in month 1. Goals must be set every month.

2. Spend time going over the past month goals, notice how to improve them, and set new goals. It takes several months and you will be much more accurate. And give yourself a present for reaching the goals. Do not present yourself for failure. So over a year you will notice your life has greatly improved.

Try this trick. Say you love buying birthday presents. When you hit your goal, buy one for a person. It has to be what makes you feel great.

Being president is the most difficult job in the country. The reason why the president has a difficult job is because the president is always in the hot spot. Being a president is always a very stressful job. He always has the pressure of government on his back, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. He is always in the public eye no matter what he says or doesn't say or what he does or doesn't do, he will be criticized.
Then an orange bag O' shit took over the job and proved none of that shit ^^^ mattered. :rolleyes:

Fascism can be easy to establish but very difficult to eradicate. Look at Italy in the early 20th century. Mussolini rose to power promising he would get the trains running on time. He kept his promise and became a fascist dictator of Italy till 1943. It took a vote of the high council and a firing squad to rid Italy of Il Duce.
He would have lived much longer except for the invasion by the Americans. Our invasion gave them the idea to do this execution.

Being president is the most difficult job in the country. The reason why the president has a difficult job is because the president is always in the hot spot. Being a president is always a very stressful job. He always has the pressure of government on his back, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. He is always in the public eye no matter what he says or doesn't say or what he does or doesn't do, he will be criticized.

He would have lived much longer except for the invasion by the Americans. Our invasion gave them the idea to do this execution.
Most likely. The Italians were sick of the war and any support for Hitler was gone. The war was becoming Hitler's war and Italy was becoming an unwilling participant

Most likely. The Italians were sick of the war and any support for Hitler was gone. The war was becoming Hitler's war and Italy was becoming an unwilling participant
Americans have become unwilling participants of Biden.

Is that what did him in? a doer rather than a talker?

I frankly think that Trump is as far ahead as he is because he speak the truth that most Americans are already thinking.. or would think if... whatever.

He doesn'tseem to be afraid of offending people. Americans are sick of that offending garbage...

Trump is a stupid bully. Are you impressed with him?

Being president is the most difficult job in the country. The reason why the president has a difficult job is because the president is always in the hot spot. He always has the pressure of government on his back, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. He is always in the public eye no matter what he says or doesn't say or what he does or doesn't do, he will be criticized. And worst of all, no matter how hard he works and tries to do a good job, millions will hate him.

I think you have to be a bit crazy to want to be president
I don't know if it is crazy or arrogance. :)

But I agree. I doubt there are many, if any, jobs in the world that the CEO has to keep so many balls in the air at the same time. I am awed by all the different skill sets a person has to have to do the job well. And he/she has to be hard as nails because EVERYTHING he/she does will be criticized by somebody no matter how well he/she does the job..

Niki Haley may be hoping that the Dems successfully manage to torpedo Trump‘s run and she will take his place as the Republican candidate.

She could be a viable candidate. I personally would prefer DeSantis but he wasn’t all that popular. DeSantis is more of a doer than a talker.
Nikki was my first choice for potus but under the ole magnifying glass she looked to be coming apart @ the seams to me. Ron was my backup candidate. Well polished, appears sincere, has a pretty decent reputation, plenty of finesse, successful Governor, so far. I do have to agree with U Bat, Ron is definitely a doer more than a talker. Trump reminds me a lot of a guy named Big George Foreman, bell rings & it's pure hell released upon the canvas. Step on toes, elbowing crowding/pushing shoving like only needs one glancing blow to send an opponent to sleep. Trump keeps coming in never backs up, little rough on the edges but his aggressiveness inspires confidence. Donald is zeroing hot button issues which galvanizes supporters to him. Donald does NOT fit the RNC POTUS candidate mold, thank GOD!!! I am with the Trumpster @ current for I like his relentless Big George Foreman STYLE!

Nikki was my first choice for potus but under the ole magnifying glass she looked to be coming apart @ the seams to me. Ron was my backup candidate. Well polished, appears sincere, has a pretty decent reputation, plenty of finesse, successful Governor, so far. I do have to agree with U Bat, Ron is definitely a doer more than a talker. Trump reminds me a lot of a guy named Big George Foreman, bell rings & it's pure hell released upon the canvas. Step on toes, elbowing crowding/pushing shoving like only needs one glancing blow to send an opponent to sleep. Trump keeps coming in never backs up, little rough on the edges but his aggressiveness inspires confidence. Donald is zeroing hot button issues which galvanizes supporters to him. Donald does NOT fit the RNC POTUS candidate mold, thank GOD!!! I am with the Trumpster @ current for I like his relentless Big George Foreman STYLE!
Good summary.

Of course I will vote for Trump but I still worry his obnoxious, New Yorker personality may cost him the votes of all the women who want men to be nice but weak. We live in a world of emasculated (mainly white) men because of these Karens.

Trump is a man raised in the 1950s and 1960s when It was said if you didn’t like western movies you were likely gay. Men were supposed to the strong and masculine, as tough as nails and always ready to fight if necessary. Men did show emotion and never cried. They toughed things out and never quit the good fight.

Trump’s gunfighter personality appeals to men but not to many women in our current society.

This video is probably mostly about undecided voters, but in the first part, it shows Haley going on and on about how Trump's campaign is interrupted by his court cases, so I guess he can't lead America because of that

So far, I don't see any accusations thrown on the real culprits here, the liberals trying to gain power in DC

but I will continue to watch :rolleyes:

I like the way that guy talks about accountability for $$ being sent to Ukraine, and how Ingraham makes the point that Trump asked for a (measly) 6 billion for the Wall, and was denied that amount, but we have given (if I recall this correctly) 160 billion to Ukraine for THEIR damn border

The liberals already have power in DC.

Trump is incompetent, dangerous, and senile. But he's also a lifelong criminal who worked very hard to get himself arrested. He should never have been allowed to run for President in the first place.

Forum List

Back