France: Spoiled Ballot Issue Returns in Macron Election, Fraud Charged

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
12% spoiled? Spoiled ballots should always be under a percent. That would trigger a recount in any US state.

Last edited:
One of the French channels France 2 would have shown fraud in live many French people are asking for answers and it’s silence radio apart from the fact that an explanation would be a computer bug .

I will show you the video in French

The sequence was broadcast around 9 pm. Journalists are connected in real time to the website of the Ministry of the Interior.

They launch a new technology and an error will slip into the code that makes the link between the computer of the ministry and that of France 2.

The computer has added up some communes twice, instead of correcting them and updating them correctly,' explains France 2.

That’s why Marine would had so many vote.

The reason seem a little fishy , what do you think?

I wonder if the French people are going to do something about it....or if they are going to take it lying down like the US did when the Trump election was stolen.

Depressing situation.
Unfortunately I think nothing will happen but Marine should have had to have won the election several people believe that there was fraud the same for your election Trump’s counter had been blocked for part of the evening and night so that the Old Biden’s coming to rob him of several states.
We also have live fraud but in a faster way without any real explanations.
Democrats don’t know democracy.

Unfortunately I think nothing will happen but Marine should have had to have won the election several people believe that there was fraud the same for your election Trump’s counter had been blocked for part of the evening and night so that the Old Biden’s coming to rob him of several states.
We also have live fraud but in a faster way without any real explanations.
Democrats don’t know democracy.

I think you are right, Dalia.

One of the French channels France 2 would have shown fraud in live many French people are asking for answers and it’s silence radio apart from the fact that an explanation would be a computer bug .

The sequence was broadcast around 9 pm. Journalists are connected in real time to the website of the Ministry of the Interior.

They launch a new technology and an error will slip into the code that makes the link between the computer of the ministry and that of France 2.

The computer has added up some communes twice, instead of correcting them and updating them correctly,' explains France 2.

LOL Reminds me of Michigan, Antrim County 2020. How do you say "glitch" in French? :auiqs.jpg:

On one of the MSM from France. The screenshot was taken 30 minutes before the end of the vote. She was winning. 30 minutes later, she lost by more than 10%.

1650948378334.png

So it goes from >14M of votes to 11M, we withdraw 3 M of votes in 2h

1650948479763.png

1650948503019.png

On one of the MSM from France. The screenshot was taken 30 minutes before the end of the vote. She was winning. 30 minutes later, she lost by more than 10%.

1650948378334.png

So that's the playbook. Spoil enough Le Pen ballots to put her within striking distance, then flip the rest at the last minute. A flip from 15% ahead to 15% behind in 30 minutes would be noticed lol.

So that's the playbook. Spoil enough Le Pen ballots to put her within striking distance, then flip the rest at the last minute. A flip from 15% ahead to 15% behind in 30 minutes would be noticed lol.
Yes, and I also asked the question on Twitter about this famous bug and why it happened to Marine and not Macaroni.
Silence Radio no more explanation and nothing happens.
No media in France talk about it either.
I feel like we’re being forced to take another five years with Macaroni whether we like it or not.

If this had any validity, the RN would be making noise about it.
Sur Twitter en ce moment.
@bonsensorg
dépose une requête devant le Conseil Constitutionnel pour demander l'annulation du second tour sur le fondement de la fraude.

In english

file a petition before the Constitutional Council to request the cancellation of the second round on the basis of fraud.

Oh where you can see Le Pen’s votes for down in real time?

Yet another fraudulent election.

I wonder if the French people are going to do something about it....or if they are going to take it lying down like the US did when the Trump election was stolen.

Depressing situation.
Yup, they will do nothing. The few that do will be labeled terrorists like ours were.

2020 showed them they can get away with blatant cheating and nothing will happen to them.

The Constitutional council yesterday validated the results of their buddy Macaroni at 58% and after a poll 55% of French are dissatisfied with the results of Macaroni as President.
That is the logic.:rolleyes:

Oh where you can see Le Pen’s votes for down in real time?

Yet another fraudulent election.
Hello , France 2 said there are really sorry for the computer bug ( 1.05) and here a video that show when she lost the votes because of the "computer bug".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back