Fox News Poll Shows Americans Saying Biden Is More Mentally Sound Than Trump to Serve as President

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This is interesting. In that it comes from faux news. I'm not surprised most people believe that Biden is more mentally sound than trump. trump is bat crap crazy.

I'm surprised they are releasing these polls since they are the mouth piece for trump.

I wonder if trump has seen this.

It's the "performance enhancing drugs" Uncle Joe's been taking! :D

This is interesting. In that it comes from faux news. I'm not surprised most people believe that Biden is more mentally sound than trump. trump is bat crap crazy.

I'm surprised they are releasing these polls since they are the mouth piece for trump.

Man you have issues. Biden's cheese has slipped off it's cracker. Rump is always out of control

Interesting , that all you have to do is go to Fox Poll in the search engine, open it up and find that NEWSWEEK is a lying piece of shit, just like the rest of the Lame Stream Media...

But keep on believing what the LSM tells you, because just like in 2016 you will see a 48 state landslide and it wont be for the groper Joe...

Hiding in a basement and only reading from a teleprompter seems to have worked well.

Should he debate Trump do you reckon?

I say why take the risk? Most Americans are clueless after all.

A Biden isider leaked (no pun intended) that a side effect of the Meds is incontinence and he is having problems with this.

It is indeed a low bar, as I personally agree with trump assessment, but nice to know, people get it.

Hiding in a basement and only reading from a teleprompter seems to have worked well.

Should he debate Trump do you reckon?

I say why take the risk? Most Americans are clueless after all.
Not all, just about 30% are clueless, just like the progs on this board....

Not really paying much attention, are you. FOX has been gradually carrying more slime for the Democrats ever since the Progressive management shift in late 2016. The closet Democrats, which seem to be absolutely ubiquitous, are now running the daytime/weekend show. Not much different than CNN at this point. Their polls are as worthless as anyone else's.

The weeknight crew from 7:00 PM EDT brings in all the ratings, so they won't be messed with.

A Biden isider leaked (no pun intended) that a side effect of the Meds is incontinence and he is having problems with this.

Oh no ... the morning headlines ...

"BIDEN EXPLOSIVE IN 1ST DEBATE! TRUMP WALKS OUT!"

:auiqs.jpg:

"A Biden insider"? :auiqs.jpg:

His full medical profile was just released.

Lots better than we got from Dr Ronny "Trump might live to be 200 years old" or Dr Bornstein "Trump will be the fittest president EVER!"

harold-bornstein.jpeg

Last edited:

It is indeed a low bar, as I personally agree with trump assessment, but nice to know, people get it.

That is true.

When we have a president who wants people to inject disinfectant into their bodies or thinks that using a Sharpie to redraw a hurricane map will cover his lies about a hurricane or proclaims there's gangs of people getting on airplanes to be violent at a protest along with a very long list of very bat crap crazy things, the bar is set very low.

I'm glad that people see it too.

Hopefully this man will be gone from our White House next year.

Not really paying much attention, are you. FOX has been gradually carrying more slime for the Democrats ever since the Progressive management shift in late 2016. The closet Democrats, which seem to be absolutely ubiquitous, are now running the daytime/weekend show. Not much different than CNN at this point. Their polls are as worthless as anyone else's.

The weeknight crew from 7:00 PM EDT brings in all the ratings, so they won't be messed with.
The direction of FOX News is still under the leadership of the Murdock family.

That is true.

When we have a president who wants people to inject disinfectant into their bodies or thinks that using a Sharpie to redraw a hurricane map will cover his lies about a hurricane or proclaims there's gangs of people getting on airplanes to be violent at a protest along with a very long list of very bat crap crazy things, the bar is set very low.

I'm glad that people see it too.

Hopefully this man will be gone from our White House next year.
Any man that wins the "Bay of Pigs" award is not fit to be president..

Hardly matters who it "comes from" Polls are all Democrat. There are no Trump polls.

Whoever started that myth, it'll all wash over and fade fast after the first debate with the hot light on Joe for hours. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back