Fox News Poll Shows Americans Saying Biden Is More Mentally Sound Than Trump to Serve as President

This is interesting. In that it comes from faux news. I'm not surprised most people believe that Biden is more mentally sound than trump. trump is bat crap crazy.

I'm surprised they are releasing these polls since they are the mouth piece for trump.

I wonder if trump has seen this.

They polled 11 Democrats
The polled 18 Republicans as well. :) The fact is: Fox is the voice of the respectable Right, and Fox says this is what people think. Anyone who wants is entitled to disagree but so what?
30 people. LOL.
Stop the madness. Until the first debate, polls are useless.

What do you think is going to happen at the debate, fool? You think Trump is going to come out and reduce Biden to a stuttering mass of blubber over the Ukraine, or some other trumped up allegations? The debates will be about Trump's record as President and his plans for the next four years, and since he doesn't have an agenda or a plan, he won't have a lot to say.

The debates aren't going to be a free for all where Trump gets to lie with impunity and no one calls him on his bullshit like happened in the last election. Reporters are actually calling out Trump for his lies, in real time, on the air.

The debates will be all about Donald Trump defending his record. Trump will be back on his heels the whole time, just like he has been in his recent interviews with the press. Even FOX News commentators are calling Trump out on his bullshit.

This is interesting. In that it comes from faux news. I'm not surprised most people believe that Biden is more mentally sound than trump. trump is bat crap crazy.

I'm surprised they are releasing these polls since they are the mouth piece for trump.

More Chinese, North Korean, Russian, and Iranian Propaganda.

Expect even more of it as the Dems get desperate to turn America in to Sodom and Gomorrah and sacrifice your children to the god of pedophilia.

"The debates will be all about Donald Trump defending his record."

So true, and with the moderators ready and willing to call out Trump in real time when he lies, the Orange One is going to have a very unhappy series of debates.

More Chinese, North Korean, Russian, and Iranian Propaganda.

Expect even more of it as the Dems get desperate to turn America in to Sodom and Gomorrah and sacrifice your children to the god of pedophilia.

Why are you hellfire and damnation types so obsessed with sex? I see no signs at all that Americans are prepared to hand their children over to pedophiles. Especially since women are now the majority of the voters by some eight million.

What I look forward to is booting you right wing evangelicals out of the halls of power. Those whose first loyalty is to a specious and extreme form of Christianity. Separation of church and state, Tree.

Anyone who claims Low IQ Joe is mentally sound is a laughable liar.

The people of NH and Iowa got to meet Low IQ Joe.

The more they met him, the lower he went in the polls, spazzing out at questions etc....

They polled 11 Democrats
The polled 18 Republicans as well. :) The fact is: Fox is the voice of the respectable Right, and Fox says this is what people think. Anyone who wants is entitled to disagree but so what?
30 people. LOL.
Stop the madness. Until the first debate, polls are useless.

What do you think is going to happen at the debate, fool? You think Trump is going to come out and reduce Biden to a stuttering mass of blubber over the Ukraine, or some other trumped up allegations? The debates will be about Trump's record as President and his plans for the next four years, and since he doesn't have an agenda or a plan, he won't have a lot to say.

The debates aren't going to be a free for all where Trump gets to lie with impunity and no one calls him on his bullshit like happened in the last election. Reporters are actually calling out Trump for his lies, in real time, on the air.

The debates will be all about Donald Trump defending his record. Trump will be back on his heels the whole time, just like he has been in his recent interviews with the press. Even FOX News commentators are calling Trump out on his bullshit.
Why are you always so nasty? Take a Midol.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: You have got to be kidding.

Since we're talking mental fortitude, I invite anyone who agrees with this idea to articulate why & how Biden is more mentally fit than Trump to be POTUS. That's approaching rhetorical PROGS, you people give preference to what's sounds cool than to apply reasons for truth. This is exactly why PROGS cannot defend themselves, and at this point in the game they no longer try.

Last edited:
" Confidence mixed with ambition, everything will fall in place. What I think about I bring about, I never have to chase" - President Trump

sounds like a stable genius to me!

Forum List

Back