Fox News Poll: Biden 54% approval. Guy is killing it

FXN, Fair and Balanced as always. I'm not surprised.
The poll seems weird in that they have an "approves of him somewhat", WTF does that mean? Weak approval?
Anyway, 54% approval is barely over 50%. Not "killing it".
5 months down and only 43 months to go, what can go wrong with Xiden in the WH?

Then again, 54% approval with the MSM fawning over and babying him. What is your favorite ice cream flavor Joe?
Its early yet...
Trump's approval never got that high. He never reached 50%.
1. Trump's approval got to 49% with a hostile MSM writing 95% negative stories.
2. Xiden is at 54% approval with a fawning press NEVER saying anything negative about Xiden.

So net-net whose "approval" was stronger?

These people can and do lie about EVERY-THING. We have a CDC who told us masks made out of grandma's curtain materials would protect us from an airborne virus.

Let that sink in.

So yea, fudging numbers about a presidential poll? That's nothing. That's a game of Candy Land to these creeps.
Are fox and the CDC the same thing?

Do you realize the American media is the least trusted in all the world?

I wonder what trust in the CDC is right about now? But my point is, Fox is little trusted either. NONE of our institutions are trusted. Great job, Democrats. Working out great for you, amirite?
That’s a result of right wing disinformation. After not liking the truth for years those guys
just made it up.
No policy differences from dumb Don, but old Joe has a much higher approval rating. Somethings amiss. LOL.
Old Joe isn't stealing children from their parents with no intention of them ever being reunited.

Y’think maybe people just got fed up with cruelty, racism, incompetence, whining, vindictiveness and chaos on a daily basis?

Ya - that could be it! ;)
Except that we still have all things with old Joe. Nothing significant changed.
Really? So why are so many right wingers having conniption fits?
Gipper is a fence sitter who seems to believe both sides are exactly the same.
IOW, everyone is just as bad as Trump.
This takes a lot of self-deceit ;)
Trump was awful, just like Biden.
So if all pols are equally awful, why follow politics and why even vote :confused-84:
Who said they were equally awful?
You seem to say it all the time. So who’s less evil - Rump or Uncle Joe?
I’ve never said that. Not one time.

IMO Biden will likely be worse than Don, because his long track record in politics is horrendous and the establishment fully backs him. This in no way means Don isn’t awful.

You must learn the nuances of someone considerably more intelligent than you.
Fuck the nuance for now. Who did you vote for and which candidate was the lesser of two evils?

The poll seems weird in that they have an "approves of him somewhat", WTF does that mean? Weak approval?

Then again, 54% approval with the MSM fawning over and babying him. What is your favorite ice cream flavor Joe?
Its early yet...
2. Xiden is at 54% approval with a fawning press NEVER saying anything negative about Xiden.

These people can and do lie about EVERY-THING. We have a CDC who told us masks made out of grandma's curtain materials would protect us from an airborne virus.

Let that sink in.

So yea, fudging numbers about a presidential poll? That's nothing. That's a game of Candy Land to these creeps.

I wonder what trust in the CDC is right about now? But my point is, Fox is little trusted either. NONE of our institutions are trusted. Great job, Democrats. Working out great for you, amirite?
That’s a result of right wing disinformation. After not liking the truth for years those guys
just made it up.
No policy differences from dumb Don, but old Joe has a much higher approval rating. Somethings amiss. LOL.
Old Joe isn't stealing children from their parents with no intention of them ever being reunited.

Y’think maybe people just got fed up with cruelty, racism, incompetence, whining, vindictiveness and chaos on a daily basis?

So if all pols are equally awful, why follow politics and why even vote :confused-84:

IMO Biden will likely be worse than Don, because his long track record in politics is horrendous and the establishment fully backs him. This in no way means Don isn’t awful.

Fuck the nuance for now. Who did you vote for and which candidate was the lesser of two evils?
What’s with all the questions? My son I will endeavor to enlighten you, because I am such a wonderful and kind person.

I stopped voting in 2016. It clearly means nothing, as I have stated many times on this forum. Pay attention you’ll learn from me.

Its early yet...

Let that sink in.

just made it up.

What’s with all the questions? My son I will endeavor to enlighten you, because I am such a wonderful and kind person.

I stopped voting in 2016. It clearly means nothing, as I have stated many times on this forum. Pay attention you’ll learn from me.
Lol, ya we’ve through this before. If you don’t vote and can’t answer a simple question - No point in discussion.

Its early yet...

Let that sink in.

just made it up.

Lol, ya we’ve through this before. If you don’t vote and can’t answer a simple question - No point in discussion.
I don’t do well with simple questions from simpletons. Sorry.

Last edited:
Only 32% of Americans think we are going in the right direction....and remember FOX news pollsters are Trump hating liberals...they have always been way left of FOX news channel....

Did you yank that number straight outta your prodigious ass?
So it would appear :rolleyes-41:
Rasmussen...look it up for yourself....
You made the bogus claim. Up to you to link it. Even Razzy ain’t THAT batshit kraykray
Btw, The Hill is center right. Even they ain’t nuts enough to claim 32% :rolleyes-41:
KrayKray????? sounds faggoty to me....

What do you think all those right wing TV and radio shows are doing all day every day?
I am referring to the 54% who think biden is doing a good job

They are clearly being taught what to think by the lib news media which consumes 90% of the information bandwidth
No. You're repeating another blatant right wing lie. You do it so much till you don't even recognize how much of a lie it is.

What do you think all those right wing TV and radio shows are doing all day every day?
I am referring to the 54% who think biden is doing a good job

They are clearly being taught what to think by the lib news media which consumes 90% of the information bandwidth
No. You're repeating another blatant right wing lie. You do it so much till you don't even recognize how much of a lie it is.
Its no lie that the pro biden lib media is far larger than Fox News

Its early yet...

Let that sink in.

just made it up.

Nothing like Biden.

Its early yet...

Let that sink in.

just made it up.

Nothing like Biden.
I suppose you’re right if you only look a superficial aspects. You should be interested in the big picture but most aren’t, and the establishment loves these people.

Forum List

Back