Fox News Poll: Biden 54% approval. Guy is killing it

Everyone knows the alternate reality the left is living in now, but they'll never get me to buy into it or go along with it EVER.

They can bust HELL wide open with gasoline drawers on, but they won't look back to find me following them in. It's really amazing when one thinks about it, on how brainwashed these grown adults are, and how selfmade they are, and how they can't understand their wrong in life, and how they work for the evil one as if that's a badge of honor, and how they've been ousted by their families yet they don't care, and how they are lucky to have that one family member that might overlook their mental sickness in order to care for them, and how they have no friend's yet they can't figure out their problems, and won't get help.

It's amazing, and they just keep going as if they are right when they know they aren't right. It's a great example of how Satan dupes them into doing his bidding for him, and how he uses them before destroying them for himself. Being a bad demon for the evil one isn't a good thing, but they honor it.

and foremost is that President Biden is a real, authentic President, not a dictator wannabe used car salesman! Bigly!!!
Biden is a lifelong swamp rat who has been sucking off the government teat his entire career

So far he has not been tested

but I fear that wont last much longer as world events are looming on the horizon

Plus he is spending too much money which is setting the nation up for a debt trap

I can't help wondering how high his ratings would be if around 30-35% of Americans were not brainwashed zombiepods being lied to by the right wing media cohort lead by Faux.

First and foremost is that President Biden is a real, authentic President, not a dictator wannabe used car salesman! Bigly!!!
You shouldn't talk about Obama like that, because he couldn't sell a car to a drunk with money in his pocket. You like them old government employee's that stuck around for years and years lying their way through eh ? Well it's all you got, so I ain't going to spoil your super small party. Carry on birthday boy, and maybe Biden will jump up out of the cake for you.

FXN, Fair and Balanced as always. I'm not surprised.
The poll seems weird in that they have an "approves of him somewhat", WTF does that mean? Weak approval?
Anyway, 54% approval is barely over 50%. Not "killing it".
5 months down and only 43 months to go, what can go wrong with Xiden in the WH?

Then again, 54% approval with the MSM fawning over and babying him. What is your favorite ice cream flavor Joe?
Its early yet...
Trump's approval never got that high. He never reached 50%.
1. Trump's approval got to 49% with a hostile MSM writing 95% negative stories.
2. Xiden is at 54% approval with a fawning press NEVER saying anything negative about Xiden.

So net-net whose "approval" was stronger?

These people can and do lie about EVERY-THING. We have a CDC who told us masks made out of grandma's curtain materials would protect us from an airborne virus.

Let that sink in.

So yea, fudging numbers about a presidential poll? That's nothing. That's a game of Candy Land to these creeps.
Are fox and the CDC the same thing?

Do you realize the American media is the least trusted in all the world?

I wonder what trust in the CDC is right about now? But my point is, Fox is little trusted either. NONE of our institutions are trusted. Great job, Democrats. Working out great for you, amirite?
That’s a result of right wing disinformation. After not liking the truth for years those guys
just made it up.
No policy differences from dumb Don, but old Joe has a much higher approval rating. Somethings amiss. LOL.
Old Joe isn't stealing children from their parents with no intention of them ever being reunited.

Y’think maybe people just got fed up with cruelty, racism, incompetence, whining, vindictiveness and chaos on a daily basis?

Ya - that could be it! ;)
Except that we still have all things with old Joe. Nothing significant changed.
Really? So why are so many right wingers having conniption fits?
Gipper is a fence sitter who seems to believe both sides are exactly the same.
IOW, everyone is just as bad as Trump.
This takes a lot of self-deceit ;)

Oh please numb nuts 30 million more people voted for two old white guys?
Absolutely. We actually counted them. So we defer to the data, not your fetishes or the grumblings of your angry old colon. It's not really that surprising. Trump is a historical piece of garbage that raised strong feelings in people. I mean, look at you. Exhibit A.
So you counted all the dead voters, the illegals, the drunks getting bought off with Malt liquor voters?

You forgot about the free heroin. Many people are saying Dems were going door to door, injecting voters with Captain Jack, and driving them to the polls! :laughing0301:
I never read that in the newspaper being reported, you know something I don't know?
Hey man, my lies are just as good as Donnie’s. That’s what many people are saying anyway.

I can't help wondering how high his ratings would be if around 30-35% of Americans were not brainwashed zombiepods being lied to by the right wing media cohort lead by Faux.
Meaning if the CCP ruled the airwaves and MSNBC was considered the center-right news source?

Dems used to have a monopoly on the news through the 3 networks

But no more

Only 32% of Americans think we are going in the right direction....and remember FOX news pollsters are Trump hating liberals...they have always been way left of FOX news channel....

Did you yank that number straight outta your prodigious ass?
So it would appear :rolleyes-41:
Rasmussen...look it up for yourself....
You made the bogus claim. Up to you to link it. Even Razzy ain’t THAT batshit kraykray
Btw, The Hill is center right. Even they ain’t nuts enough to claim 32% :rolleyes-41:

Last edited:
The poll seems weird in that they have an "approves of him somewhat", WTF does that mean? Weak approval?

Then again, 54% approval with the MSM fawning over and babying him. What is your favorite ice cream flavor Joe?
Its early yet...
2. Xiden is at 54% approval with a fawning press NEVER saying anything negative about Xiden.

These people can and do lie about EVERY-THING. We have a CDC who told us masks made out of grandma's curtain materials would protect us from an airborne virus.

Let that sink in.

So yea, fudging numbers about a presidential poll? That's nothing. That's a game of Candy Land to these creeps.

I wonder what trust in the CDC is right about now? But my point is, Fox is little trusted either. NONE of our institutions are trusted. Great job, Democrats. Working out great for you, amirite?
That’s a result of right wing disinformation. After not liking the truth for years those guys
just made it up.
No policy differences from dumb Don, but old Joe has a much higher approval rating. Somethings amiss. LOL.
Old Joe isn't stealing children from their parents with no intention of them ever being reunited.

Y’think maybe people just got fed up with cruelty, racism, incompetence, whining, vindictiveness and chaos on a daily basis?

Trump was awful, just like Biden.

Its early yet...

Let that sink in.

just made it up.

So if all pols are equally awful, why follow politics and why even vote :confused-84:

Its early yet...

Let that sink in.

just made it up.

So if all pols are equally awful, why follow politics and why even vote :confused-84:
Who said they were equally awful?

That isn't what happened....Trump said hydroxychloroquine was treatment. The libs lose their mind and claim that it wasn't even though it is. Then everyone around Trump mysteriously gets exposed and catches the virus like someone is trying to kill Trump off. Trump catches the virus and takes his treatment...and viola he recovers.

No, actually his votes went up among both black and hispanics............

You think he had the white vote, got more black and brown vote---logic says he would have easily won the election--so just another sign that the dems cheated.

Its early yet...

Let that sink in.

just made it up.

You seem to say it all the time. So who’s less evil - Rump or Uncle Joe?

Its early yet...

Let that sink in.

just made it up.

You seem to say it all the time. So who’s less evil - Rump or Uncle Joe?
I’ve never said that. Not one time.

IMO Biden will likely be worse than Don, because his long track record in politics is horrendous and the establishment fully backs him. This in no way means Don isn’t awful.

You must learn the nuances of someone considerably more intelligent than you.

Forum List

Back