Fox News Poll: Biden 54% approval. Guy is killing it

FXN, Fair and Balanced as always. I'm not surprised.
The poll seems weird in that they have an "approves of him somewhat", WTF does that mean? Weak approval?
Anyway, 54% approval is barely over 50%. Not "killing it".
5 months down and only 43 months to go, what can go wrong with Xiden in the WH?

Then again, 54% approval with the MSM fawning over and babying him. What is your favorite ice cream flavor Joe?
Its early yet...
Trump's approval never got that high. He never reached 50%.
1. Trump's approval got to 49% with a hostile MSM writing 95% negative stories.
2. Xiden is at 54% approval with a fawning press NEVER saying anything negative about Xiden.

So net-net whose "approval" was stronger?

These people can and do lie about EVERY-THING. We have a CDC who told us masks made out of grandma's curtain materials would protect us from an airborne virus.

Let that sink in.

So yea, fudging numbers about a presidential poll? That's nothing. That's a game of Candy Land to these creeps.
Are fox and the CDC the same thing?

Do you realize the American media is the least trusted in all the world?

I wonder what trust in the CDC is right about now? But my point is, Fox is little trusted either. NONE of our institutions are trusted. Great job, Democrats. Working out great for you, amirite?
That’s a result of right wing disinformation. After not liking the truth for years those guys
just made it up.
No policy differences from dumb Don, but old Joe has a much higher approval rating. Somethings amiss. LOL.
Old Joe isn't stealing children from their parents with no intention of them ever being reunited.

Y’think maybe people just got fed up with cruelty, racism, incompetence, whining, vindictiveness and chaos on a daily basis?

Ya - that could be it! ;)
Except that we still have all things with old Joe. Nothing significant changed.
Really? So why are so many right wingers having conniption fits?
Gipper is a fence sitter who seems to believe both sides are exactly the same.
IOW, everyone is just as bad as Trump.
This takes a lot of self-deceit ;)
Trump was awful, just like Biden.
So if all pols are equally awful, why follow politics and why even vote :confused-84:
Who said they were equally awful?
You did
1624816544321.png

The poll seems weird in that they have an "approves of him somewhat", WTF does that mean? Weak approval?

Then again, 54% approval with the MSM fawning over and babying him. What is your favorite ice cream flavor Joe?
Its early yet...
2. Xiden is at 54% approval with a fawning press NEVER saying anything negative about Xiden.

These people can and do lie about EVERY-THING. We have a CDC who told us masks made out of grandma's curtain materials would protect us from an airborne virus.

Let that sink in.

So yea, fudging numbers about a presidential poll? That's nothing. That's a game of Candy Land to these creeps.

I wonder what trust in the CDC is right about now? But my point is, Fox is little trusted either. NONE of our institutions are trusted. Great job, Democrats. Working out great for you, amirite?
That’s a result of right wing disinformation. After not liking the truth for years those guys
just made it up.
No policy differences from dumb Don, but old Joe has a much higher approval rating. Somethings amiss. LOL.
Old Joe isn't stealing children from their parents with no intention of them ever being reunited.

Y’think maybe people just got fed up with cruelty, racism, incompetence, whining, vindictiveness and chaos on a daily basis?

So if all pols are equally awful, why follow politics and why even vote :confused-84:
You seem to say it all the time. So who’s less evil - Rump or Uncle Joe?
I’ve never said that. Not one time.

IMO Biden will likely be worse than Don, because his long track record in politics is horrendous and the establishment fully backs him. This in no way means Don isn’t awful.

You must learn the nuances of someone considerably more intelligent than you.
Fuck the nuance for now. Who did you vote for and which candidate was the lesser of two evils?
What’s with all the questions? My son I will endeavor to enlighten you, because I am such a wonderful and kind person.

I stopped voting in 2016. It clearly means nothing, as I have stated many times on this forum. Pay attention you’ll learn from me.
Lol, ya we’ve through this before. If you don’t vote and can’t answer a simple question - No point in discussion.
I don’t do well with simple questions from simpletons. Sorry.
You seem to have problems with all questions.

Its early yet...

Let that sink in.

just made it up.

IMO Biden will likely be worse than Don, because his long track record in politics is horrendous and the establishment fully backs him. This in no way means Don isn’t awful.

Fuck the nuance for now. Who did you vote for and which candidate was the lesser of two evils?
What’s with all the questions? My son I will endeavor to enlighten you, because I am such a wonderful and kind person.

I stopped voting in 2016. It clearly means nothing, as I have stated many times on this forum. Pay attention you’ll learn from me.
Lol, ya we’ve through this before. If you don’t vote and can’t answer a simple question - No point in discussion.
I generally get that response from people caught up in the matrix. They can’t comprehend truth.

What do you think all those right wing TV and radio shows are doing all day every day?
I am referring to the 54% who think biden is doing a good job

They are clearly being taught what to think by the lib news media which consumes 90% of the information bandwidth
No. You're repeating another blatant right wing lie. You do it so much till you don't even recognize how much of a lie it is.
Its no lie that the pro biden lib media is far larger than Fox News
It is a lie to say Biden gets zero criticism. If Trump wouldn't do so many wrong things, he wouldn't get so much criticism. You don't get that?

Its early yet...

Let that sink in.

just made it up.

I generally get that response from people caught up in the matrix. They can’t comprehend truth.
I get it. You're trying for that wise and all seeing persona. It's coming out as a dumb ass pretending to be something something you're not.

Its early yet...

Let that sink in.

just made it up.

I get it. You're trying for that wise and all seeing persona. It's coming out as a dumb ass pretending to be something something you're not.
And yet you can’t dispute any of the points I’ve made. Just personal attacks like a dumb fuck.

Or you could say that the overall support for the president is less than 30% and an astonishing 25% of former Biden voters now fail to support him.

Its early yet...

Let that sink in.

just made it up.

And yet you can’t dispute any of the points I’ve made. Just personal attacks like a dumb fuck.

Well gipper - You're a true intellectual that many simply cannot keep up with! :lol:

Its early yet...

Let that sink in.

just made it up.

Everything you have said has been disputed and proven wrong.

Its early yet...

Let that sink in.

just made it up.

Well gipper - You're a true intellectual that many simply cannot keep up with! :lol:
A true legend in his own mind.

Biden still tracking very high approvals in a divided electorate - and this is before his Infrastructure win. Majority of independents approve of his performance which is the best indication of his performance. Biden is on a runaway train!

It’s largely a function of three things. The first is overwhelming support from Democrats, 60 percent of whom approve of him strongly and more than 9-in-10 who approve at least somewhat. The second is that a majority of independents at least somewhat approve of his performance. The third, and perhaps most unexpected, is that a fifth of Republicans say they at least somewhat approve — including 13 percent of those who also say they voted for former president Donald Trump last year.

Biden has crushed covid, when trump failed.
Biden has gotten much need covid relief to struggling families, when Trump failed.
Biden has Bigly 6+% GDP growth, where Trump only had weak 2.6% growth, barely better than Obama.

The Biden booommm is just begining.

Biden is another Bill Clinton with another Clinton Golden Age of Prosperity.
Bush crashed the economy and started 2 wars we didn't need, and he couldn't win those wars.
Trump had low weak growth, and fucked up everything covid with record deaths and record cases.

Biden is just a better president than Trump, with much better results.

Face it Trump Humpers...Biden is far more popular and far more competent than Trump ever was
Biden represents a return to normalcy

The world let out a sigh of relief
What has he done that was competent? He killed the pipeline and wants to take fracking down which ends energy independence which tends to lead to war and terrorism which is why I think it is treason and cannot believe anyone supports it. Now he wants to give people money just because they are parents ( otherwise known as a vote buy) and spend trillions that ( and I can't stress this enough, WE DO NOT HAVE) on pretty much anything and everything which is a sin against our grandchildren which is why I can't believe anyone supports it.
To recap damaging National Security and saddling our grandchildren with six figure debt the minute they are born is not my definition of competent.

Keystone leaks
Biden only stopped fracking on protected federal lands
We have always given parents money. We call them tax deductions

Stop whining about your grandkids debt. You voted for Trump and his $3 trillion deficits
Leaks can be fixed. Federal lands encomoass much of the fracking industry and because Bush, Obama and Trump all racked up debt like a sailor on shore leave with a credit card Biden racking up trillions upon trillions including ridiclous amounts of pork is automatically OK.? Or maybe youd welcoem skating on your responsibilities and pawning the cost off on your grandkids?

Forum List

Back