Fox News has found no evidence Joe Biden was arrested for trespassing in the Capitol

Shame on right wing nicknames in message boards for lying in their titles

But no shame on Biden for lying to begin with right?

Ridiculous
I think the idiot OP is trying to say he’s always been senile, so we shouldn’t worry about it now.
Mission accomplished. after pretending Joe Biden was arrested, right wing nuts are now changing the tune.
Thanks Hawk. You're helping me fight misinformers.
Joe was the one that said he was arrested.

Take your meds and go back to bed.
Fox News didn't find evidence. Neither did you. Show me the police record.

Beware of a hoax going around in right wing message boards titled, "Joe Biden was arrested for trespassing at the Capitol and sitting in Senate presiding officer's chair".
The assertion that Joe Biden "was arrested" is without evidence.
Joe Biden likes to lie about being arrested and he has done so in the past.
It was unclear whether or the nation’s 46th president was indeed arrested at the age of 21. But Biden has been caught bragging about other arrests that turned out not to be true.

Most notably, Biden once claimed he was arrested while trying to visit Nelson Mandela in South Africa during the apartheid era. He later backtracked saying that by "arrested," he meant he was "not able to move."
Thus, right wing nicknames are not "unclear" at all. They claim to know he was arrested, period. Their evidence is that someone who has ied about arrests said he was arrested.
Police keeps arrest logs that are available to the public.
Right wing nicknames in message boards have produced no police records.
Kudos to Fox News for an accurate title and observing that they have not found any records of an arrest. Shame on right wing nicknames in message boards for lying in their titles:
Fox News has found no evidence Joe Biden was arrested for trespassing in the Capitol
No evidence, other than Biden confessing to it.
He also "confessed" to an arrest in Africa that didn't happen. You didn't mention that because you thought it would embarrass you. Thehawk disappeared Africa.

Epic thread fail
Grampa was lying about Biden being arrested in a separate threat.
Hence his defensiveness.
I have NEVER said anything about him being arrested. So who is lying???

Dirtbag
Crickets
I forced Grampa to confessed that Marvin Martian is a liar. You fell in my trap, Granny.
Now I want you to read Marvin's thread title to me (I predict crickets).

Epic thread fail
Hence his defensiveness.

Dirtbag
Crickets
I forced Grampa to confessed that Marvin Martian is a liar you fell in my trap, Granny.
I won't leave you alone until you call Marvin Martian a liar.

I swear if liberals didn't have projection and whataboutism they'd never be able to post at all. I don't know who Marvin is nor would I trouble myself to be embarrassed on his/her behalf. I would however be embarrassed if I were sitting there trying to deny what someone said when it's been posted as a video. And before you come back with your ignorant complaints that the video is truncated, here is the whole thing. You'll find the story at the 1:28 mark. Joe Biden on Letterman - July 31, 2007 - YouTube

The irony. Imagine if Trump went on television, lied about being arrested, and when a leftist member here made a topic on it, us calling the poster the liar instead of Trump where he got his information from.
Trump lied about Covid and people died.

Wait! trumpanzee posters were lying? I'm shocked!

No, he was just telling us what creepy Joe said.
That's false. Marvin Martian wrote a thread titled "Joe Biden was arrested". The title didn't say that Joe Biden said it.
Get off drugs and focus, Ray.

You fricken clowns need to figure out how to check your BS.

Thanks. Marvin Martian needs to stop spreading BS.
Marvin Martian's thread title takes Biden's allegation as fact/truthful.
There's a feud between Granny and Marvin Martian .
Granny Murks admitted Biden wasn't arrested. Marvin says Biden was arrested.
Fox News agrees with Granny, who is frustrated because he didn't wanna call Marvin a liar but he did anyway

Joseph Stolen publicly admitted to lying about being arrested for breaching the senate building.

This was not long after he told letterman he WAS arrested.

There are no 3rd parties to blame here. The stuttering fuck is an industrial-grade, pathological liar that often retracts his lies when conflicting evidence is discovered. Remember all the scholarships and double majors and top of his class horseshit. Yeah.... no.

Epic thread fail
Hence his defensiveness.

Dirtbag
Crickets
I forced Grampa to confessed that Marvin Martian is a liar you fell in my trap, Granny.
My left nut is lonely. Get busy faggot

Epic thread fail
Hence his defensiveness.

Dirtbag
Crickets
My prediction of crickets was accurate.
Granny won't call out Marvin Martian for his inaccurate title:

Epic thread fail
Hence his defensiveness.

Dirtbag
Crickets
My prediction of crickets was accurate.
Granny won't call out Marvin Martian for his inaccurate title:
I don't know who that is, nor do I care.

Get a life

That's false. Marvin Martian wrote a thread titled "Joe Biden was arrested". The title didn't say that Joe Biden said it.
Get off drugs and focus, Ray.

Most of us create topics and use links to support our claim. In his topic, he used the actual person that made this claim. WTF did you want him to do, hire a detective service to get federal records to substantiate his topic?

He told Woodward he downplayed it on purpose. Stop embarrassing yourself.

He was trying to keep the public calm which is what any good leader would do. When asked, Dr. Fauci stated that all pertinent information that he and the President discussed about the virus was properly and timely relayed to the public. If you care to see the video, just ask. I have it right here in my bookmarks.

Beware of a hoax going around in right wing message boards titled, "Joe Biden was arrested for trespassing at the Capitol and sitting in Senate presiding officer's chair".
It was unclear whether or the nation’s 46th president was indeed arrested at the age of 21. But Biden has been caught bragging about other arrests that turned out not to be true.

Most notably, Biden once claimed he was arrested while trying to visit Nelson Mandela in South Africa during the apartheid era. He later backtracked saying that by "arrested," he meant he was "not able to move."
Thus, right wing nicknames are not "unclear" at all. They claim to know he was arrested, period. Their evidence is that someone who has ied about arrests said he was arrested.
Kudos to Fox News for an accurate title and observing that they have not found any records of an arrest. Shame on right wing nicknames in message boards for lying in their titles:
He does make up a lot of shit. Makes me think Corn Pop wasn't real or at least the Corn Pop swimming pool story didn't really happen. And of course everyone knows that swimming pool area dividing chains are made out of plastic.

Shame on right wing nicknames in message boards for lying in their titles

But no shame on Biden for lying to begin with right?

Ridiculous
I think the idiot OP is trying to say he’s always been senile, so we shouldn’t worry about it now.
Mission accomplished. after pretending Joe Biden was arrested, right wing nuts are now changing the tune.
Thanks Hawk. You're helping me fight misinformers.
Joe was the one that said he was arrested.

Take your meds and go back to bed.
Fox News didn't find evidence. Neither did you. Show me the police record.
But the fact
that Fox programs pressed guests for evidence and attempted to investigate the allegations as the
story unfolded just reinforces the conclusion that a reasonable viewer would readily have
understood that Fox was not covering those allegations because it was confident they were true; it
was covering them because it was confident they were newsworthy—as

He was too busy dodging the draft when he was 21.
Rather like 5-time draft dodger Cadet Bone Spurs, right? :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back