Fox News has found no evidence Joe Biden was arrested for trespassing in the Capitol

Shame on right wing nicknames in message boards for lying in their titles

But no shame on Biden for lying to begin with right?

Ridiculous
I think the idiot OP is trying to say he’s always been senile, so we shouldn’t worry about it now.
Mission accomplished. after pretending Joe Biden was arrested, right wing nuts are now changing the tune.
Thanks Hawk. You're helping me fight misinformers.
Pretending? Yes, it seems Joe was pretending again. Any lie will do if he thinks he can get a good story out of it.

Beware of a hoax going around in right wing message boards titled, "Joe Biden was arrested for trespassing at the Capitol and sitting in Senate presiding officer's chair".
The assertion that Joe Biden "was arrested" is without evidence.
Joe Biden likes to lie about being arrested and he has done so in the past.
It was unclear whether or the nation’s 46th president was indeed arrested at the age of 21. But Biden has been caught bragging about other arrests that turned out not to be true.

Most notably, Biden once claimed he was arrested while trying to visit Nelson Mandela in South Africa during the apartheid era. He later backtracked saying that by "arrested," he meant he was "not able to move."
Thus, right wing nicknames are not "unclear" at all. They claim to know he was arrested, period. Their evidence is that someone who has ied about arrests said he was arrested.
Police keeps arrest logs that are available to the public.
Right wing nicknames in message boards have produced no police records.
Kudos to Fox News for an accurate title and observing that they have not found any records of an arrest. Shame on right wing nicknames in message boards for lying in their titles:
Fox News has found no evidence Joe Biden was arrested for trespassing in the Capitol
That's because JOE LIED!!! It's another bullshit story that HE made up.

Beware of a hoax going around in right wing message boards titled, "Joe Biden was arrested for trespassing at the Capitol and sitting in Senate presiding officer's chair".
It was unclear whether or the nation’s 46th president was indeed arrested at the age of 21. But Biden has been caught bragging about other arrests that turned out not to be true.

Most notably, Biden once claimed he was arrested while trying to visit Nelson Mandela in South Africa during the apartheid era. He later backtracked saying that by "arrested," he meant he was "not able to move."
Thus, right wing nicknames are not "unclear" at all. They claim to know he was arrested, period. Their evidence is that someone who has ied about arrests said he was arrested.
Kudos to Fox News for an accurate title and observing that they have not found any records of an arrest. Shame on right wing nicknames in message boards for lying in their titles:

Additionally, the video being posted cuts off the conversation.
Maybe the cop threatened him with arrest. We won't know until somebody posts the entire interview.
Rethugs love posting out of contest videos. Just ask James O'Keefe!

Maybe the cop threatened him with arrest. We won't know until somebody posts the entire interview.
What part of "I walked in when I was 21 and I got arrested" is confusing to you? HE LIED. That's all this is. Another story like Corn Pop to try to get some street cred.

News flash champ, actually being arrested is not the same as threatened to be arrested.

Once again quid pro quo Joe was disclosed as a lier. Let me ask you just how much do you trust a person that can not tell the truth? How does political party affiliation exonerate lying? Mainstream media is complicit in covering up and excusing “slip of the tongue” episodes as white “harmless” lies which doesn’t worry you? Is it because they think your too stupid to care? Now if politicians are notorious habitual liars, which they are, do you understand why we as a country are in decay?

News flash champ, actually being arrested is not the same as threatened to be arrested.

I had a cop grab me and say "you're under arrest" after I snuck into a football game in high school.
He ended up giving me a warning - Are you saying that didn't happen here?
Post the entire video, or STFU.

Yeah, I don't support lying out of nowhere.. but this isn't FOX just coming up with something out of nowhere, like CNN does so often. Biden said it.

So it's either;
1. He lied that it happened
2. It's true.

Or, if you're CNN or a Leftist Fact Checker, I'm sure it will be...
3. He innocently, compassionately, and unifyingly doesn't remember, and accidentally misspoke.

And yet you were silent while Rump told 25,000 lies in only 4 years. ;)
but..but.. but.. WHATABOUT!!! LMAO!!

Everyone tells harmless white lies. Donny told 25,000 whoppers.
So you go on and be a hypocrite - (ASSUMING Biden told a harmless white lie here).

So it’s acceptable? What you are implying is that lying doesn’t bother you if it serves your political affiliation, only a sad pathetic excuse of a person would spew that crap.

I had a cop grab me and say "you're under arrest" after I snuck into a football game in high school.

So sneaking into a high school football game is the same as sneaking into Senate chambers. Bozo Biden says he got arrested and for some stupid-ass reason you heard him say something else. You need to STFU, ass-wipe.

Are seriously trying to out clown the op?

Kudos to Fox News for an accurate title and observing that they have not found any records of an arrest...
It is understandable that the former's guys' extremists who attacked Congress based upon his lie that he had won the election "in a landslide!" are no longer choosing Fox as their preferred indoctrination provider.

They can now depend on NewsMax and OneAmerica being far superior sources of the propagandistic lies that they need to parrot.

Fox, in its commercial interests, will increasingly shift to a brazen acknowledgement of reality.

The lies are becoming unprofitable, thanks to businesses such as Dominion Voting Systems nailing the liars.

And yet you were silent while Rump told 25,000 lies in only 4 years. ;)
but..but.. but.. WHATABOUT!!! LMAO!!

Everyone tells harmless white lies. Donny told 25,000 whoppers.
So you go on and be a hypocrite - (ASSUMING Biden told a harmless white lie here).

So it’s acceptable? What you are implying is that lying doesn’t bother you if it serves your political affiliation, only a sad pathetic excuse of a person would spew that crap.

An occasional white lie is indeed acceptable. Everyone does it. Not everyone tells 12-15 verifiable whoppers on a daily basis. See the difference?

Makes you wonder why he would just make that shit up.
Frankly, he does that a lot.
But he isnt orange, so no one gives a shit. Back to the usual, i reckon.
Trump lied about covid not being a big deal. Nobody died when Biden lied about arrests
Biden did promise he would get rid of covid, before he came out and said there was nothing he could do about it. How many died on that lie?

But he isnt orange, so no one gives a shit.
What are you expecting people do? This is the sort of thing Trump did every time he opened his mouth, and it was the least of what was wrong with him. And the only consequences he faced were losing an election. So apparently that's what you are asking for: same treatment as Trump = zero consequences.

Forum List

Back