Fox News has found no evidence Joe Biden was arrested for trespassing in the Capitol

Apparently Biden bragged about having been arrested at the age of 21 at the Capital. If it's true it's a serious issue and if it was a lie it's a serious issue. Interestingly the left spent four years going through every day of the former president's life but the last thing the media want's to deal with is the apparent very strange early life of Joe Biden including his alleged struggle with some phantom named "corn roll" as a lifeguard.

He told Woodward he downplayed it on purpose. Stop embarrassing yourself.

He was trying to keep the public calm which is what any good leader would do. When asked, Dr. Fauci stated that all pertinent information that he and the President discussed about the virus was properly and timely relayed to the public. If you care to see the video, just ask. I have it right here in my bookmarks.
Let's see it

Apparently Biden bragged about having been arrested at the age of 21 at the Capital. If it's true it's a serious issue and if it was a lie it's a serious issue. Interestingly the left spent four years going through every day of the former president's life but the last thing the media want's to deal with is the apparent very strange early life of Joe Biden including his alleged struggle with some phantom named "corn roll" as a lifeguard.
Link?

He was trying to keep the public calm which is what any good leader would do. When asked, Dr. Fauci stated that all pertinent information that he and the President discussed about the virus was properly and timely relayed to the public. If you care to see the video, just ask. I have it right here in my bookmarks.
Downplaying corona cost many lives

China and Trump downplayed corona

Beware of a hoax going around in right wing message boards titled, "Joe Biden was arrested for trespassing at the Capitol and sitting in Senate presiding officer's chair".
The assertion that Joe Biden "was arrested" is without evidence.
Joe Biden likes to lie about being arrested and he has done so in the past.
It was unclear whether or the nation’s 46th president was indeed arrested at the age of 21. But Biden has been caught bragging about other arrests that turned out not to be true.

Most notably, Biden once claimed he was arrested while trying to visit Nelson Mandela in South Africa during the apartheid era. He later backtracked saying that by "arrested," he meant he was "not able to move."
Thus, right wing nicknames are not "unclear" at all. They claim to know he was arrested, period. Their evidence is that someone who has ied about arrests said he was arrested.
Police keeps arrest logs that are available to the public.
Right wing nicknames in message boards have produced no police records.
Kudos to Fox News for an accurate title and observing that they have not found any records of an arrest. Shame on right wing nicknames in message boards for lying in their titles:
Fox News has found no evidence Joe Biden was arrested for trespassing in the Capitol
Arrest him anyway. After all, Donnie publicly begged his sidekick Fat Billy to arrest him a few weeks prior to the election!

Link?
Link to what? I'm responding to the post.

Dude. Did you seriously make a post to complain that people were sharing a lie about Biden that Biden made up and propagated himself? Biden LIES!. That's what he fucking does.
Why yes ....
'
That is exactly what they just did.

Blame the right for another Joe Biden psycho LIE !!!

Link?
Link to what? I'm responding to the post.
Apparently Biden bragged about having been arrested at the age of 21 at the Capital.

Wait! trumpanzee posters were lying? I'm shocked!

No, he was just telling us what creepy Joe said.
That's false. Marvin Martian wrote a thread titled "Joe Biden was arrested". The title didn't say that Joe Biden said it.
Get off drugs and focus, Ray.

You fricken clowns need to figure out how to check your BS.

He said he was arrested. That isn't true?

Was he convicted?

Forum List

Back