Fox News has found no evidence Joe Biden was arrested for trespassing in the Capitol

Beware of a hoax going around in right wing message boards titled, "Joe Biden was arrested for trespassing at the Capitol and sitting in Senate presiding officer's chair".
The assertion that Joe Biden "was arrested" is without evidence.
Joe Biden likes to lie about being arrested and he has done so in the past.
It was unclear whether or the nation’s 46th president was indeed arrested at the age of 21. But Biden has been caught bragging about other arrests that turned out not to be true.

Most notably, Biden once claimed he was arrested while trying to visit Nelson Mandela in South Africa during the apartheid era. He later backtracked saying that by "arrested," he meant he was "not able to move."
Thus, right wing nicknames are not "unclear" at all. They claim to know he was arrested, period. Their evidence is that someone who has ied about arrests said he was arrested.
Police keeps arrest logs that are available to the public.
Right wing nicknames in message boards have produced no police records.
Kudos to Fox News for an accurate title and observing that they have not found any records of an arrest. Shame on right wing nicknames in message boards for lying in their titles:
Wait! trumpanzee posters were lying? I'm shocked!

Beware of a hoax going around in right wing message boards titled, "Joe Biden was arrested for trespassing at the Capitol and sitting in Senate presiding officer's chair".
It was unclear whether or the nation’s 46th president was indeed arrested at the age of 21. But Biden has been caught bragging about other arrests that turned out not to be true.

Most notably, Biden once claimed he was arrested while trying to visit Nelson Mandela in South Africa during the apartheid era. He later backtracked saying that by "arrested," he meant he was "not able to move."
Thus, right wing nicknames are not "unclear" at all. They claim to know he was arrested, period. Their evidence is that someone who has ied about arrests said he was arrested.
Kudos to Fox News for an accurate title and observing that they have not found any records of an arrest. Shame on right wing nicknames in message boards for lying in their titles:

First I ever hear of stupid shit comes via leftists. Who the fuck would actually believe it in the first place, let me guess, you had to look that one up?

Shame on right wing nicknames in message boards for lying in their titles

But no shame on Biden for lying to begin with right?

Ridiculous
I think the idiot OP is trying to say he’s always been senile, so we shouldn’t worry about it now.
Mission accomplished. after pretending Joe Biden was arrested, right wing nuts are now changing the tune.
Thanks Hawk. You're helping me fight misinformers.
Joe was the one that said he was arrested.

Take your meds and go back to bed.

Fox News has found no evidence Joe Biden was arrested for trespassing in the Capitol
No evidence, other than Biden confessing to it.

So sneaking into a high school football game is the same as sneaking into Senate chambers. Bozo Biden says he got arrested and for some stupid-ass reason you heard him say something else. You need to STFU, ass-wipe.

Biden is a wimp who likely never got into a fight in his life. He's just trying to act like he led a bad ass life. You know, take Trump behind the gym to beat the hell out of him, or shooting his shotgun on the back porch to scare potential intruders.

Ahh shut up, Pony Soldier

This is fun
Oh, I'm sure it is.

Biden's lying is pathological. His wife was killed when she drove in front of a truck driver at a dangerous intersection. For years he insisted the truck driver was drunk which was a vicious and despicable lie. It ruined the man's life. Biden probably did it for political points to get the MADD vote. Yes he is that callus of a political opportunist.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Chalk it up to just another Biden Lie. he's good for that
But you guys told me he was arrested. Chalk it up to conservatives spreading fake news on the internet.
NO asshole. HE ( Biden ) told you he was arrested. He seemed quite proud of it. Bless your heart. Liberals do live outside of reality.

But you guys told me he was arrested. Chalk it up to conservatives spreading fake news on the internet.
NO asshole. HE ( Biden ) told you he was arrested. He seemed quite proud of it. Bless your heart. Liberals do live outside of reality.
Both Biden and Marvin Martian lied about Biden being arrested. But you are embarrassed because Marvin Marsha is a conservative buddy of yours.

Biden's lying is pathological. His wife was killed when she drove in front of a truck driver at a dangerous intersection. For years he insisted the truck driver was drunk which was a vicious and despicable lie. It ruined the man's life. Biden probably did it for political points to get the MADD vote. Yes he is that callus of a political opportunist.
Orange man lied want covid Not being a big deal. It's on tape. And he's the most lying president in our history.

Both Biden and Marvin Martian lied about Biden being arrested. But you are embarrassed because Marvin Marsha is a conservative buddy of yours.
I swear if liberals didn't have projection and whataboutism they'd never be able to post at all. I don't know who Marvin is nor would I trouble myself to be embarrassed on his/her behalf. I would however be embarrassed if I were sitting there trying to deny what someone said when it's been posted as a video. And before you come back with your ignorant complaints that the video is truncated, here is the whole thing. You'll find the story at the 1:28 mark. Joe Biden on Letterman - July 31, 2007 - YouTube

I swear if liberals didn't have projection and whataboutism they'd never be able to post at all. I don't know who Marvin is nor would I trouble myself to be embarrassed on his/her behalf. I would however be embarrassed if I were sitting there trying to deny what someone said when it's been posted as a video. And before you come back with your ignorant complaints that the video is truncated, here is the whole thing. You'll find the story at the 1:28 mark. Joe Biden on Letterman - July 31, 2007 - YouTube

The irony. Imagine if Trump went on television, lied about being arrested, and when a leftist member here made a topic on it, us calling the poster the liar instead of Trump where he got his information from.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Orange man lied the same way that Fauci, and everyone else "lied" about a virus no one knew anything about. Your comparison is complete and utter bullshit.

They erase that part from their brain. When we tell them Piglosi encouraged people to go to Chinatown, or granny killing Cuomo told people to take the subway and shop because they are prepared for anything, it's like they heard it for the first time.

Forum List

Back