Joe Biden was arrested for trespassing at the Capitol and sitting in Senate presiding officer's chair

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
EXACTLY the "crime" one of the Capitol protesters is facing federal charges for! This can't be a coincidence.

JOE BIDEN IS A QANON TERRORIST!!!

Did he
EXACTLY the "crime" one of the Capitol protesters is facing federal charges for! This can't be a coincidence.

Can you tell me the name of the Qanon guy that you say did the same thing as Biden? I want to read the charges.

Did he

Can you tell me the name of the Qanon guy that you say did the same thing as Biden? I want to read the charges.

Despite the fact that he was arrested, Biden was never charged apparently.

Did he

Despite the fact that he was arrested, Biden was never charged apparently.

Was alleged Qanon guy charged?

Forum List

Back