Fox News' Bill O'Reilly Says Eric Garner Didn't Deserve To Die

He didn't deserve to die. And he wouldn't have if he hadn't resisted arrest.

Fox News Bill O Reilly Says Eric Garner Didn t Deserve To Die

So if this far right wingnut admits the truth, it just makes you wonder about the assholes on this board who are so far right they fell right off their flat earth with this one.

WOW! I never thought in a million years Bill O would EVER break from the GOP line! I have a little more respect for the man now than I did a few moments ago. Good for him.

Fox News Bill O Reilly Says Eric Garner Didn t Deserve To Die

So if this far right wingnut admits the truth, it just makes you wonder about the assholes on this board who are so far right they fell right off their flat earth with this one.

WOW! I never thought in a million years Bill O would EVER break from the GOP line! I have a little more respect for the man now than I did a few moments ago. Good for him.

He's made a gazillion bucks at being a media whore for years, and can relax now and tell us what he really thinks.

Resisting arrest is not punishable by death.

Notice the cops that jumped him didn't bother to try tazing him first.
Maybe like Darren Wilson, they find tazers "large and uncomfortable to carry", certainly unlike what they are toting behind their zippers.

WOW! I never thought in a million years Bill O would EVER break from the GOP line!
He didn't. Republican's don't think Garner "deserved to die" for selling untaxed cigarettes, either.

A lot of them do wonder why Garner put himself into grave danger by getting fat, developing high blood pressure and diabetes (or do you think somebody else did those things TO him?), and then fighting with cops who were lawfully carrying out their assigned duties of arresting a criminal who was displaying probable cause?

Nice try at trying to smear the cops with the same tired "they murdered Garner" fib, BTW. But it won't wash any more.

He didn't deserve to die. And he wouldn't have if he hadn't resisted arrest.

So that's it....No other way to deal with someone who was selling cigarettes on the street.

My oh my, what then should happen to someone selling heroin on a school playground?

Nobody deserves to die except condemned convicts. It's interesting that the general public wasn't too concerned when about 80 men women and children were killed by federal law enforcement in Waco, Texas after they sprayed poison gas carried by toxic flammable chemicals in a plywood structure after they turned off the electricity and they saw candles in the windows. What's the difference between a federal law enforcement sniper shooting Randy Weaver's wife in the face while she was holding an 18 month child in her arms and NYPD officers restraining a maniac who resisted arrest? Media attitude? The FBI sniper who shot Randy Weaver's wife in the face during the Ruby Ridge siege was indicted by a local Grand Jury for manslaughter but the feds found a higher federal authority with the power to quietly dismiss the charges and nobody in the media was the least bit offended. Two (white) American federal officers and an estimated hundred Mexican citizens were murdered with weapons illegally shipped to Mexican drug cartels. It's ironic that the A.G. who is implicated in the homicides is spearheading a federal investigation into local Cops who were doing their duty. If the left is interested in "justice" they can demonstrate their concern by pushing for the indictment of theA.G. and the ATF agents involved in operation Fast/Furious

A choke hold should only be used serious crimes; selling cigarettes is not serious.

Forum List

Back