Fox News' Bill O'Reilly Says Eric Garner Didn't Deserve To Die

A choke hold should only be used serious crimes; selling cigarettes is not serious.
Great idea! The cop should have a notebook with a list of all possible situations to refer to before taking any aggressive action. He could simply say..".don't move, sir while I check how I can fuck you up and not be held liable.".

That's why cops are trained.

deltex1, please don't reveal how anymore loose in the head are you.

Another chickenshit OP from a mutt who thinks these deaths are political games to be played. IF O'Reilly said that, and I believe nothing a prog says, maybe just maybe he's airing his opinion....something he's gained the ability to do through talent and hard work. It always sickens me when a prog smears an opponent despite common ground on a single point of contention....it shows they have no interest in bipartisanship.....and neither should we...why negotiate with these freaks? No thanks.

"Deserved" to die ? How many people believe he "deserved" it ?

Probably a ridiculously low number.

Even if you believe the cops were completely innocent, doesn't mean you think the man "deserved" to die.

I think the guy shouldn't have been resisting, but I don't think he deserved to lose his life.

This thread is a straw man.

He didn't deserve to die. And he wouldn't have if he hadn't resisted arrest.

So that's it....No other way to deal with someone who was selling cigarettes on the street.

My oh my, what then should happen to someone selling heroin on a school playground?

He resisted, that's why he died....I blame New York for taxing cigarettes so heavily...they got this guy killed.

If you ask a cop what his job is....what answer do you expect?

Ha! If you ask a cop that question you're likely to be threatened with arrest for even DARING to ask them a question while they are heaping their crap on you.
I was trying to park my car in front of the Elizabeth, NJ courthouse in Union County years ago when I barely brushed the bumper of a state cop's squad car.
He jumped out like I was waving a gun at him instead of just trying to get the fuck out of my car. Long story made short: He made me go to an ATM and draw $300 in cash to make it all go away.

I do not like cops. That is only ONE story I have.

Ha! If you ask a cop that question you're likely to be threatened with arrest for even DARING to ask them a question while they are heaping their crap on you.
I was trying to park my car in front of the Elizabeth, NJ courthouse in Union County years ago when I barely brushed the bumper of a state cop's squad car.
He jumped out like I was waving a gun at him instead of just trying to get the fuck out of my car. Long story made short: He made me go to an ATM and draw $300 in cash to make it all go away.

Bullshit.

So that's it....No other way to deal with someone who was selling cigarettes on the street.

My oh my, what then should happen to someone selling heroin on a school playground?

He resisted, that's why he died....I blame New York for taxing cigarettes so heavily...they got this guy killed.

Answer the question. You want to give street cops a lot of power, then you're nothing more than a tool for Brownshirts.

Bullshit.

True story. He actually split it with another officer right in front of me. You don't know New Jersey.

Fox News' Bill O'Reilly Says Eric Garner Didn't Deserve To Die

Fox News Bill O Reilly Says Eric Garner Didn t Deserve To Die

So if this far right wingnut admits the truth, it just makes you wonder about the assholes on this board who are so far right they fell right off their flat earth with this one.

You are one of the most loathsome posters on USMB, and that is really saying something.

Nobody who values limited government, rule of law, and respect for individual rights thinks Eric Garner deserved to die. Your Progressive All-Governement-All-The-Time ideology is the proximate cause of his death. Obama made selling loose cigarettes a crime in 2010, and has militarized police across the country. This is the logical result: excessive police force to ensure that petty regulations are followed.

What would you like the answer to be?

Answer the question. You want to give street cops a lot of power, then you're nothing more than a tool for Brownshirts.

Scuze moi, but Obama's answer to Ferguson is to provide More Military Equipment and Weapons to police forces. So who is the Brownshirt?

Oh....how about that....a rightwinger who suddenly doesn't believe in personal responsibility anymore. It's New York's fault. Airhead.

:laugh: "brownshirts"? Somebody should grab you by the hair and drag your sorry ass to a Holocaust museum....you'd never use that phrase again you fucking simpleton. All drama, all day long, ain't ya.....even in anarchy there is a power structure....nature doesn't exist in a vacuum....the strong exert their will over the weak....you're weak....make yourself stronger and these fits of paranoia will go away.

What would you like the answer to be?

The oath they take when they get their badge:

"""On my honor,
I will never betray my badge,
my integrity, my character,
or the public trust.
I will always have
the courage to hold myself
and others accountable for our actions.
I will always uphold the constitution
my community and the agency I serve."""

:laugh: "brownshirts"? Somebody should grab you by the hair and drag your sorry ass to a Holocaust museum....you'd never use that phrase again you fucking simpleton. All drama, all day long, ain't ya.....even in anarchy there is a power structure....nature doesn't exist in a vacuum....the strong exert their will over the weak....you're weak....make yourself stronger and these fits of paranoia will go away.

What do you think the Brownshirts did? Pass out parking tickets?
Answer the question or STFU, tool.
Cops are arrogant fucks in the first place, and this rash of free passes only empowers them to act with more impunity.

The oath they take when they get their badge:

"""On my honor,
I will never betray my badge,
my integrity, my character,
or the public trust.
I will always have
the courage to hold myself
and others accountable for our actions.
I will always uphold the constitution
my community and the agency I serve."""

what do you do for a living?

Forum List