FOX News Bill O'Reilly...Just Might Pack It In

Summary of O'Reilly's words:

"If Obama Increases The Tax Rate To 50% I Don't Know How Much Longer I'm Gonna' Be Doing This!" This being the O'Reilly Factor

1) Obama can't increase the tax rate...that's the job of congress
2) Nobody's advocating a 50% tax rate for anyone
3) What is being considered is raising the top rate from 35% to 39.6%
4) O'Reilly didn't quit during the Clinton years when the rate was 39.6%
5) His salary from Fox is $10 million and take home is about $6.5 million
6) He probably earns another $6.5 million from books and other interests

A Summary of all that is proof that he's a damned liar

Revelation 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Last edited:

"If Obama Increases The Tax Rate To 50% I Don't Know How Much Longer I'm Gonna' Be Doing This!" This being the O'Reilly Factor

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Oh no, O'Reilly was exaggerating to make a point and the anti conservative wonk calls him a liar.......... tell me ace, how often do you call that asswipe O'Bamma a liar? That's what I thought.

Oh no, O'Reilly was exaggerating to make a point and the anti conservative wonk calls him a liar.......... tell me ace, how often do you call that asswipe O'Bamma a liar? That's what I thought.

Anybody who reads what he said, knows the facts and figures and continues to support the prick is a little dense. I watch him constantly and other than jokes and satire he's the biggest prevaricator on the tube...well, with the possible exception of Glenn Beck and Sean Hannity. Rupert Murdoch just got through proving that they will do or say anything to support the right.

As far as Obama...Obama received 365 electoral votes, and McCain 173.

Obama received youth vote, senior vote, Black vote, Hispanic vote, women vote majorities. Just which one of those eight bible thumping clowns do you think might even have a chance against him in 2012?

Folks are beginning to see through that low taxes for the corporations and wealthy people game and for the last 30 years that's all the right's had going for them. I've got news for you...George Herbert Walker Bush called it VooDoo economics. Trickle down never worked. The only trickle down the middle class felt was warm urine running down their backs.

Last edited:
Damn, "you people" are fucking nutz.

* "You people" - those who obsess over every fucking word spoken by a commentator.

Anybody who reads what he said, knows the facts and figures and continues to support the prick is a little dense. I watch him constantly and other than jokes and satire he's the biggest prevaricator on the tube...well, with the possible exception of Glenn Beck and Sean Hannity. Rupert Murdoch just got through proving that they will do or say anything to support the right.

Obama received youth vote, senior vote, Black vote, Hispanic vote, women vote majorities. Just which one of those eight bible thumping clowns do you think might even have a chance against him in 2012?

That's a Bill O'Reilly word of the day.

Obama ran on a vague concept of "Hope and Change" in 2008. Since then the American people have had a chance to learn first hand what Barack Obama's version of change consists of and his plummeting poll numbers reflect their unhappiness with what he's given them.

In 2012 my prediction is that the youth, black and Hispanic vote will not turn out for Mr. Obama in even close to the record numbers they did in 2008. It's also quite obvious that he has lost much of his support amongst seniors, women and especially Independent voters. Whichever Republican wins the nomination (at this point it's down to Perry and Romney) will be running on the economy not bible thumping. Since Obama has basically punted in regards to job creation with his latest "jobs bill" the economy will still be terrible come November of 2012 and he's going to be running on his record not vague slogans like "Hope and Change"...in other words...he's going to be in DEEP trouble.

What about ALL he donates to charity? If he and other rich people stop donating money, time and their name whos going to pick this up?
I dont see non millionaire and billionaire giving millions to charity.

In other words, O'Reilly was lying to make a point and honest people called him out on it.

O'Reilly's base actually believed the President of the United States took a trip costing $200,000,000.00 a DAY. They now believe health care is bad. They believe Obama is a Muslim. All O'Reilly's base hear are lies. And the President is an "asswipe"?

I don't get you people. Maybe it's some kind of mercury poisoning? You have some kind of mental illness. What else could it be?

Cammmpbell - only 43 posts and he's already to "Village Idiot" levels of stupidity similar to RDean

In other words, O'Reilly was lying to make a point and honest people called him out on it.

O'Reilly's base actually believed the President of the United States took a trip costing $200,000,000.00 a DAY. They now believe health care is bad. They believe Obama is a Muslim. All O'Reilly's base hear are lies. And the President is an "asswipe"?

I don't get you people. Maybe it's some kind of mercury poisoning? You have some kind of mental illness. What else could it be?

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Somebody needs to ask the pervert O'Reilly

if putting the top tax rate back to where it was in the 90's is enough to make him quit...

...why did he keep working in the 90's?

Shut up.

Those durned CFC bulbs are exploding all over the place, what do you expect?? :lol:

And so the right has Fox News, the left has how many news outlets that spin lies and fear mongering all the time, silly me for sometimes watching an opposing view.

And why yes, the president is an "asswipe". It has nothing to do with anything O'Rielly said, it has everything to do with his arrogance and narcissism. OTJ training for POTUS is not a good thing. 0bama needs to find another job, he's screwed this one up horribly!!

Forum List

Back