Fox News: Anti-Obama and now anti......soap?

SwimExpert

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2013
And this is where some of your lunatics get your information about politics and the goings-on in the world?

By scouring ourselves in the shower every day, we are actually stripping our skin of bacteria that keep us acne- and eczema-free. Unless you’ve just finished a Mud Run, the only places that need daily soaping are your armpits and groin. The rest of your body does fine with a rinse—even after a sweaty workout.

Why you don’t need to shower with soap

And this is where some of your lunatics get your information about politics and the goings-on in the world?

By scouring ourselves in the shower every day, we are actually stripping our skin of bacteria that keep us acne- and eczema-free. Unless you’ve just finished a Mud Run, the only places that need daily soaping are your armpits and groin. The rest of your body does fine with a rinse—even after a sweaty workout.

So, what's your point? Cookie

• Banned
Progressive left hippies see no reason to wash at all...

Embrace the suck

I am under no obligation to embrace progressive left hippies. As a matter of fact, I prefer to not embrace them at all. My dry cleaning bills are already expensive enough.

Embrace the suck

I am under no obligation to embrace progressive left hippies. As a matter of fact, I prefer to not embrace them at all. My dry cleaning bills are already expensive enough.
Thanks for bringing up an non-issue, just like so called "gun violence"...

Sh!t happens
Embrace the suck

• Banned

Embrace the suck

Sh!t happens
Embrace the suck

I think the travesty of an absurd "news" outlet peddling pure bunk "Jersey Shore" level entertainment as news is very much an issue. Particularly when so many people here constantly invoke it as their preferred source of information when espousing their political views.

Swim Experts Shower Cap~

images

Embrace the suck

Sh!t happens
Embrace the suck

I think the travesty of an absurd "news" outlet peddling pure bunk "Jersey Shore" level entertainment as news is very much an issue. Particularly when so many people here constantly invoke it as their preferred source of information when espousing their political views.
True, political correctness is the circus.
With themes like.
Hands up don't shoot
Universal background checks
Black lives matter
And so on...
All being contributors to the frivolity of political correctness of the professional progressive politicians.

Embrace the suck

OMG, fox news was ANTI Obama. how the hell can that be? Don't all the people in the country LOVE that dear leader and bow to him like some of his cult members do. ?

just wow how they talk about this MAN who they put in to spit all over us. and he does it daily yet they can't figure how there is this: ANTI-OBAMA

you ever see anything like it before? sick

Here's Why You Don't Need to Shower With Soap

So a subsidiary of Time Inc. has an article "reprinted" on the Fox News website and Fox News is anti-soap? More than anything, wouldn't that make Time Inc. anti-soap?

Your blind hatred for Fox is amusing, it makes you look like a fool, and it makes one wonder why you should be taken seriously on any level... Currently, you are a joke.

OMG, fox news was ANTI Obama. how the hell can that be? Don't all the people in the country LOVE that dear leader and bow to him like some of his cult members do. ?

just wow how they talk about this MAN who they put in to spit all over us. and he does it daily yet they can't figure how there is this: ANTI-OBAMA

you ever see anything like it before? sick

You are a great example of the typical Fox News parasite. You pollute a good cause with the bullshit that comes out of your mouth. Fox News, and people like yourself, are the reason Obama got reelected. With opponents like you, who needs allies? Obama should have named you the VIP of his re-election campaign. Now please shut your filthy mouth before you contribute to the country having to suffer yet another Democrat in the White House.

And be sure to catch Chris Wallace's special tomorrow night regarding if you shake it more than twice, you're playing with it.
Im pretty much getting tired of the peniphopes.
what right does anyone have to say what a man can do with his penis in the privacy of his own urinal?

You claim this is somehow bad, yet you provide not one shred of evidence of that. Also she's done interviews pushing her book on Dr Oz and CBS, are they also anti-maobama and anti-soap?

You claim this is somehow bad, yet you provide not one shred of evidence of that.

Erm.....Showers. Taking a shower is the evidence. Have you ever tried one?

Also she's done interviews pushing her book on Dr Oz

Who is a quack.

Which speaks for itself.

are they also anti-maobama and anti-soap?

They're both certainly cannon fodder for idiots. Are you saying it's okay for Fox News to be utter shit just because Dr. Oz is utter shit?

Forum List

Back