What metric(s) is/are used to determine if Democrat policies are working?

The GOP is the one trying to forgive Student loans, enact minimum income, force businesses to pay employees way above the value added to the end product/service and enact things like rent control?
The GOP is all for 'free stuff', just like the Dems. The difference is that the Dems want benefits to go to people, the GOP want benefits to go to corporations.

The GOP is all for 'free stuff', just like the Dems. The difference is that the Dems want benefits to go to people, the GOP want benefits to go to corporations.

Standard progspeak is standard.

The "you do it worse" argument simply doesn't work here.

It's amazing dems can't fess up to being redistributionist assholes.

Standard progspeak is standard.

The "you do it worse" argument simply doesn't work here.

It's amazing dems can't fess up to being redistributionist assholes.
I disagree, I think we're proud of it. I think when the GOP offers a tax cut that mostly goes to corporations and the wealthy they are being redistributionist assholes.

I disagree, I think we're proud of it. I think when the GOP offers a tax cut that mostly goes to corporations and the wealthy they are being redistributionist assholes.
As a member of the 'wealthy' the mooching deadbeat lard asses always trying to take MY money pisses me off. Get jobs losers, earn your own wealth and stop trying to vampire off me.

As a member of the 'wealthy' the mooching deadbeat lard asses always trying to take MY money pisses me off. Get jobs losers, earn your own wealth and stop trying to vampire off me.
Congrats on being among the wealthy, if you have children they're all set. Unlike the unfortunate children of the mooching deadbeat lard asses, but of course, that is not your problem.

Is it economics, government spending, immigration, public safety, foreign policy, tax code, energy, trade?
OR
Is it far simpler…is it just free stuff and the feelings of the ‘oppressed’?
/——-/ Here’s a metric proving democRAT policies are working.

1696369695527.png

Forum List

Back