Fourth Plea Deal: Former Trump attorney Jenna Ellis reaches plea deal in Georgia election interference case

He has replaced Christ as their messiah. Who knew so many Americans were thirsting to worship a sexual abuser and fraud....but here we are.
But, why do you want trump to replace Jesus? Do you actually worship him that much?

Orange Jesus is going to prison. LOL

IMG_5753.jpeg

They can't. They ignore the charges and write them off as "election interference"...which of course is a direct quote from the liar himself. But the impact of all these former trumpers testifying under oath that trump was at the head of the election interference effort is yet to be seen.
Perfect Goebbels rendition.

if you cared about Christ you would not be supporting the democrat death cult.
You and others are the right are trying to defend and excuse the lawless acts of treasonous criminals and enemies of democracy – including Trump – all of whom committed historic crimes: attempting to overturn a presidential election, to disenfranchise millions of Americans, and to disrupt the peaceful transfer of power.

You and others are the right are trying to defend and excuse the lawless acts of treasonous criminals and enemies of democracy – including Trump – all of whom committed historic crimes: attempting to overturn a presidential election, to disenfranchise millions of Americans, and to disrupt the peaceful transfer of power.
We are not defending you scum at all. You are the vermin doing all that stuff.

WASHINGTON — A third attorney who falsely claimed the 2020 election was stolen from then-President Donald Trump by fraud flipped Tuesday and agreed to cooperate in the Georgia criminal case against the ex-commander-in-chief — saying she had “deep remorse” for her actions.

Jenna Ellis, 38, tearfully said she “failed” to do “due diligence” on fraud claims pushed by Trump, 77, in swing states including Georgia — where President Biden beat Trump by fewer than 12,000 votes. She joined former Trump attorneys Sidney Powell and Ken Chesebro in also pleading guilty.

“I relied on others, including lawyers with many more years of experience than I, to provide me with true and reliable information, especially since my role involved speaking to the media and to legislators in various states,” Ellis told Fulton County Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee in court.

“What I did not do, but should have done your honor, was to make sure that the facts the other lawyers alleged to be true were in fact true. In the frenetic pace of attempting to raise challenges to the election in several states, including Georgia, I failed to do my due diligence.”

Comment:
This looks like a misuse of the rico law.
The charge is "conspiring to overturn the election".
Elections have been contested a lot of times.
I don't recall anyone ever being charged under a rico law.
So, if this is a precedence then it means elections can never be contested again.
This will be a huge win for the corrupt ballot box stuffing election rigging lying sacks of crap Democrats.

Last edited:
WASHINGTON — A third attorney who falsely claimed the 2020 election was stolen from then-President Donald Trump by fraud flipped Tuesday and agreed to cooperate in the Georgia criminal case against the ex-commander-in-chief — saying she had “deep remorse” for her actions.

Jenna Ellis, 38, tearfully said she “failed” to do “due diligence” on fraud claims pushed by Trump, 77, in swing states including Georgia — where President Biden beat Trump by fewer than 12,000 votes. She joined former Trump attorneys Sidney Powell and Ken Chesebro in also pleading guilty.

“I relied on others, including lawyers with many more years of experience than I, to provide me with true and reliable information, especially since my role involved speaking to the media and to legislators in various states,” Ellis told Fulton County Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee in court.

“What I did not do, but should have done your honor, was to make sure that the facts the other lawyers alleged to be true were in fact true. In the frenetic pace of attempting to raise challenges to the election in several states, including Georgia, I failed to do my due diligence.”

Comment:
This looks like a misuse of the rico law.
The charge is "conspiring to overturn the election".
Elections have been contested a lot of times.
I don't recall anyone ever being charged under a rico law.
So, if this is a precedence then it means elections can never be contested again.
This will be a huge win for the corrupt ballot box stuffing election rigging Democrats.

The moment that they said "rico," everyone in the know, realized that they didn't have any actual crimes to prosecute.

Ellis acknowledged that she helped supply false information related to claims by Giuliani and another Trump lawyer that nearly 100,000 mail-in ballots were fraudulently cast, that 2,500 felons illegally voted, that more than 60,000 underage people illegally registered to vote, and that more than 10,000 dead people voted in the Nov. 3, 2020, presidential election in Georgia, among other assertions. She agreed to cooperate with prosecutors in future proceedings, serve five years of probation, pay $5,000 in restitution and write a letter of apology.

Let's see how the trumptards deal with this.

P01135809 can always say she was NOT his lawyer, just like he did with "The Kracken", except of course for tweet he sent out in November 2020 annoucing that both women had join his perfect legal team.

Last edited:
The moment that they said "rico," everyone in the know, realized that they didn't have any actual crimes to prosecute.
This looks like a huge miscarriage of justice.
The corrupt Democrats are politicizing our justice system to use as their political weapon.
That in itself is election rigging.
Maybe Fani Willis should be charged with election rigging because all of this phony indictment stuff is about preventing Trump from being elected.

This looks like a huge miscarriage of justice.
The corrupt Democrats are politicizing our justice system to use as their political weapon.
That in itself is election rigging.
Maybe Fani Willis should be charged with election rigging because all of this phony indictment stuff is about preventing Trump from being elected.
dimocraps? You think they'd do that?

The scum of the Earth, as has been shown, if not proven, in the last 2 weeks? dimocraps?

You don't trust them?

Heaven forbid.

casablanca-shocked.gif

Forum List

Back