Formula shortage reveals GOP’s compassion for American babies, anger over nourished immigrant ones

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
Well...this hits the nail on the head, as indeed, for some, compassion is totally partisan and quite negotiable.

The baby formula shortage has led a number of Republicans to demonstrate their deep and abiding concern for the smallest among us, unless the "smallest" in question are ones Republicans don't want among us.
Texas Rep. Troy Nehls, for example, tenderly tweeted Thursday: "Baby formula should go to Americans before illegals. This should not have to be said."
Also not having to be said, apparently, is that undocumented children in U.S. care, by law, have to be fed. That and the whole "not feeding a baby is kind of wrong" thing, which in Nehls' mind must be morally negotiable.
Florida Rep. Kat Cammack, in a video posted on Facebook, said she is “so angry about this” fact that the government is giving food to infants in its care along the border. (I assume her anger is a form of love for all God’s children.)
“These are your tax dollars going to buy formula” for the immigrant babies, she said, before claiming without evidence that the babies she would like to see starve are also tragic victims of “violence and trafficking,” and calling President Joe Biden the “trafficker in chief.”
I mean, clearly it breaks Cammack’s heart to see these innocent infants harmed in any way, shape or form, and all she wants is for the government to immediately take away their food so they go hungry.
So clearly these Republicans are addressing the baby-formula shortage through the scriptural philosophy of: “All lives are precious, except these little immigrant whiners over here. They can pound sand.”

On Thursday, Georgia Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, the patron saint of logical consistency, said: “Food security is national security, and right now we have a food security crisis for the most vulnerable of Americans, the ones that we cherish the most, and that’s our babies.”
Yes. Our babies. But not other people’s babies, I guess.
I know some are going to see Greene’s concern about food insecurity as strange given that she and her Republican colleagues helped bring an end to the extended child-tax credit, which had lifted 3.7 million U.S. children out of poverty.

But were those really our children? Who's to say. Let’s assume they weren’t.

Well...this hits the nail on the head, as indeed, for some, compassion is totally partisan and quite negotiable.

The baby formula shortage has led a number of Republicans to demonstrate their deep and abiding concern for the smallest among us, unless the "smallest" in question are ones Republicans don't want among us.
Texas Rep. Troy Nehls, for example, tenderly tweeted Thursday: "Baby formula should go to Americans before illegals. This should not have to be said."
Also not having to be said, apparently, is that undocumented children in U.S. care, by law, have to be fed. That and the whole "not feeding a baby is kind of wrong" thing, which in Nehls' mind must be morally negotiable.
Florida Rep. Kat Cammack, in a video posted on Facebook, said she is “so angry about this” fact that the government is giving food to infants in its care along the border. (I assume her anger is a form of love for all God’s children.)
“These are your tax dollars going to buy formula” for the immigrant babies, she said, before claiming without evidence that the babies she would like to see starve are also tragic victims of “violence and trafficking,” and calling President Joe Biden the “trafficker in chief.”
I mean, clearly it breaks Cammack’s heart to see these innocent infants harmed in any way, shape or form, and all she wants is for the government to immediately take away their food so they go hungry.
So clearly these Republicans are addressing the baby-formula shortage through the scriptural philosophy of: “All lives are precious, except these little immigrant whiners over here. They can pound sand.”

On Thursday, Georgia Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, the patron saint of logical consistency, said: “Food security is national security, and right now we have a food security crisis for the most vulnerable of Americans, the ones that we cherish the most, and that’s our babies.”
I know some are going to see Greene’s concern about food insecurity as strange given that she and her Republican colleagues helped bring an end to the extended child-tax credit, which had lifted 3.7 million U.S. children out of poverty.

So what's your point? We should prioritize illegals babies over our own?
Do you really believe that's a winning argument with Americans wanting to feed their babies?
Are you afraid if you don't virtue signal your support for illegals over US citizens someone will accuse you of being Ultra MAGA?
You're safe 'cuz we wouldn't claim you

What do you expect to happen when paying cash customers have the product they want taken from them, in order to have it given away to people who don't belong here, and at their expense via their tax dollars?

Are you moonbats so hopelessly out of touch that y'all can't see this?

Baby formula seems to be such a 60s construct. Only a minority of women should need it.

Far better to feed your own baby as nature intended.
Let’s see. Some women because of biology produce too little milk or they stop producing before the baby is fully weaned. Some mothers have to work so it makes it very hard to feed their infants on the job.
Some infants require more vitamins and or minerals then they can get from a mothers milk. Again because of biology.
But in tommy land, not based in reality, everyone and everything is just perfect

Let’s see. Some women because of biology produce too little milk or they stop producing before the baby is fully weaned. Some mothers have to work so it makes it very hard to feed their infants on the job.
Some infants require more vitamins and or minerals then they can get from a mothers milk. Again because of biology.
But in tommy land, not based in reality, everyone and everything is just perfect
Well I said that most women didnt need it. Maybe if you could read you would have spotted that you thick fucker.

Baby formula seems to be such a 60s construct. Only a minority of women should need it.

Kinda hard when a lot of women are working 9 to 5 because of the inflationary practices of the Dementicraps. Yeah, i know back in the 1950s only one person needed to work, while the other was there nurturing their children with love and teaching them about God, but Marxists cant have that, so their war on women commenced. Today, those Marxists cant even identify what a woman is anymore. Stupid fucks screw up everything.

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

Kinda hard when a lot of women are working 9 to 5 because of the inflationary practices of the Dementicraps. Yeah, i know back in the 1950s only one person needed to work, while the other was there nurturing their children with love and teaching them about God, but Marxists cant have that, so their war on women commenced. Today, those Marxists cant even identify what a woman is anymore. Stupid fucks screw up everything.

View attachment 644360
You are so fucked in the head I cant begn to deconstruct that shit.

Fuck the Illegals.

Given the choice between American children going hungry and Illegals I'll take Illegals any day.

Because of the shortage when Potatohead's filthy Federal government is delivering pallets of baby formula to the goddamn Illegals they are literally taking it out of the mouths of American children and that is despicable.

Fuck the Illegals.

Given the choice between American children going hungry and Illegals I'll take Illegals any day.

Because of the shortage when Potatohead's filthy Federal government is delivering pallets of baby formula to the goddamn Illegals they are literally taking it out of the mouths of American children and that is despicable.
The illegal immigrant babies don't need to starve. They were healthy and well-nourished before they got here, or they never could have survived the arduous journey that Team Biden and the cartels put them through. So they had food at home. They should go back.

If they want to participate in the prosperity that the free market provided before January 2021, they must also be willing to participate in the privations caused by the change of regime since January 2021.

Let their mothers look at empty shelves in the commissary, as American mothers see empty shelves in Target. Then maybe those mothers will realize that America is not at present the land of plenty they were told it was, and go back home where their kids can be fed.

Let their mothers look at empty shelves in the commissary, as American mothers see empty shelves in Target. Then maybe those mothers will realize that America is not at present the land of plenty they were told it was, and go back home where their kids can be fed.
Given the low quality crap that Target has been shoving lately, empty shelves might be a feature, rather than a bug.

Mothers with babies should be working from home so they can nurse them. They also should have prepared to nurse by improving their own health.

I agree. It was a way to get women out of the home and into the workplace. You can thank your commie comrades for that shit.

Both my kids (and then me :) ) were breast-fed. They both rarely have any illness. It is the absolute best way.

So what's your point? We should prioritize illegals babies over our own?
Do you really believe that's a winning argument with Americans wanting to feed their babies?
Are you afraid if you don't virtue signal your support for illegals over US citizens someone will accuse you of being Ultra MAGA?
You're safe 'cuz we wouldn't claim you
Or....we could not play partisan politics with this issue..and that we should endeavor to feed all children irregardless of immigration status.

Using this shortage to advance a partisan political agenda is contemptible~

Forum List

Back