Putin 'Very Sick' With Cancer, Other Health Issues: Ukrainian Official

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
There have been continuing reports that Putin is ill--and getting worse. I find this a bit scary----since a dying man has little to lose.

A Ukrainian official divulged that Russian President Vladimir Putin is "very sick" with cancer and other illnesses, the latest assertion as rumors have swirled regarding Putin's health.

A Ukrainian official divulged that Russian President Vladimir Putin has cancer and other illnesses, while the Kremlin continues to deny claims that he is ill. In this photo, Russian President Vladimir Putin leaves Red Square after the Victory Day military parade in central Moscow on May 9, 2022.

Speculations that Putin is ill have floated around since the start of Russia's invasion of Ukraine in February, as many have been quick to point out instances where the Russian strongman looked pale or sickly.
Most recently, Ukraine's head of military intelligence, Major General Kyrylo Budanov, told Sky News that Putin was in a "very bad psychological and physical condition and he is very sick."
He added that Putin has "cancer and other illnesses," and when Sky News asked if he was merely spreading propaganda, Budanov replied, "It's my job, it's my work, if not me, who will know this?"
The Kremlin has continuously insisted that Putin is in good health, and Newsweek could not independently verify these claims.
On Wednesday, Putin's absence from an ice hockey game in which he usually plays fueled more speculation that he is unwell, as he gave a video address to players and attendees instead. And last week, a claim about the Russian president was made on Telegram, saying he was preparing to undergo cancer surgery.
This is not the first suspicion that Putin has undergone surgery, and the Kremlin has previously denied that Putin had surgery related to thyroid cancer, online outlet The Moscow Times reported on April 1.
Theresa Fallon, founder and director of the Centre for Russia Europe Asia Studies (CREAS) in Brussels, told The Independent, "[Mr Putin] has always tried to emphasize his fitness and vigor, which is part of his brand. Illness does not fit with Putin's strong man narrative that has been carefully cultivated over the years by the Kremlin. This makes me wonder if there is really something else going on behind the scenes."

Concerns for Putin's health came most recently after his appearance at the Victory Day parade on May 9, in which he had his legs covered with a blanket and seemed to hold onto the podium tightly when giving an address.

Does Russia have a contingency plan for such a case? If not, this could be really bad for the rest of the world if true.

Nope just the one who has nukes pointed at us.
Yet you don’t consider yourself a hypocrite.

Do you know our government has nukes pointed at Russia? Maybe they should give up their nukes and end up like Iraq, Libya, and Syria. Would that make you happy?

Do you know our government has nukes pointed at Russia? Maybe they should give up their nukes and end up like Iraq, Libya, and Syria. Would that make you happy?
All three countries that you named use Russian funds, at least in part, to fund their state-sponsored terrorist operations..just sayin'~

As an American living in America I have a certain bias against people who have decided to be our enemy. It didn't have to be this way but Putin made the decision to be our adversary and for Russia to be rogue nation. He's a stone cold tyrant that decided to steal a country. He deserves death a thousand times over. Get your priorities in order.

All three countries that you named use Russian funds, at least in part, to fund their state-sponsored terrorist operations..just sayin'~

Nice source:
Gatestone Institute is a far-right think tank known for publishing anti-Muslim articles.[a][2][3][4][5] It was founded in 2008 by Nina Rosenwald, who serves as its president.[6] Former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations and former[7] national security advisor, John R. Bolton, was its chairman from 2013 to March 2018. Its current chairman is Amir Taheri.[8][9][10][11]

Gatestone is an anti-Muslim group.[a][12] The organization has attracted attention for publishing false or inaccurate articles, some of which were shared widely.[13][14][15][16][17]

As an American living in America I have a certain bias against people who have decided to be our enemy. It didn't have to be this way but Putin made the decision to be our adversary and for Russia to be rogue nation. He's a stone cold tyrant that decided to steal a country. He deserves death a thousand times over. Get your priorities in order.
Wrong. They did not decide to be our enemy. Our government made them enemies to keep NATO in business and the MIC flush with cash.

Our government made them enemies to keep NATO in business and the MIC flush with cash.
Regardless of who did what to trigger whom when, that much should be obvious by now. Endless war is our sickness. Find a place desperate enough to buy, or even just take, our military shit so that Congress keeps being pressured into spending more and more on stupid wars. Quick! We gave it all away! Now we're out of ammunition! We're broke!

UPDATE:

Good news! There seems to be some additional confirmation that Putzin is very sick.

Not that I’d root for the death of an evil tyrant or anything. 😎

Fine...when he dies - I will notice.

Until then - it's just rumors...and means nothing.

How the fyck does Ukraine know dog shjt about Russia? Notice how suddenly Ukraine knows stuff? They couldn't even pay for Natural gas 6 months ago lol

Forum List

Back