Former twitter CEO: Murder Those not Advocating for Far-Leftism.

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
One of three members of Twitter's executive board has publicly called for murdering people not on board with the SJW agenda.

Twitter’s former CEO Dick Costolo has set Twitter ablaze by suggesting that those who disagree with the push to inject political activism into the workplace will be “lined up against the wall and shot.”

“Me-first capitalists who think you can separate society from business are going to be the first people lined up against the wall and shot in the revolution. I’ll happily provide video commentary,” tweeted Costolo, who ran Twitter between 2010 and 2015.

Costolo was replying to a tweet related to how Coinbase’s CEO has decided to separate business from political activism and offer an exit package for those employees who feel they can’t work in a company that doesn’t want to be hindered by politics and activism, as so many other companies have been distracted by in recent times.

“We focus minimally on causes not directly related to the mission,” Armstrong wrote.

But Costolo wasn’t impressed. “This isn’t great leadership. It’s the abdication of leadership. It’s the equivalent of telling your employees to ‘shut up and dribble,'” Costolo wrote.

Silicon Valley is “extremely left-leaning” Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg once admitted and, more increasingly than ever, many employees are trying to inject their activistic politics into the culture of many companies.

Costolo’s tweet is incendiary, not only because it was made during a time of political violence, but also because of the vocalization of a growing sentiment of intolerance to others expressing their viewpoints and threats toward those who don’t want to see homogenization of thought across many industries.

It is wonderful that the leftists are coming out. Anyone who had doubts that they would be any better in power, than when lusting for power were always deluded. Yet those idiots always seem to think they are on a high horse somehow.

One of three members of Twitter's executive board has publicly called for murdering people not on board with the SJW agenda.

Twitter’s former CEO Dick Costolo has set Twitter ablaze by suggesting that those who disagree with the push to inject political activism into the workplace will be “lined up against the wall and shot.”

“Me-first capitalists who think you can separate society from business are going to be the first people lined up against the wall and shot in the revolution. I’ll happily provide video commentary,” tweeted Costolo, who ran Twitter between 2010 and 2015.

Costolo was replying to a tweet related to how Coinbase’s CEO has decided to separate business from political activism and offer an exit package for those employees who feel they can’t work in a company that doesn’t want to be hindered by politics and activism, as so many other companies have been distracted by in recent times.

“We focus minimally on causes not directly related to the mission,” Armstrong wrote.

But Costolo wasn’t impressed. “This isn’t great leadership. It’s the abdication of leadership. It’s the equivalent of telling your employees to ‘shut up and dribble,'” Costolo wrote.

Silicon Valley is “extremely left-leaning” Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg once admitted and, more increasingly than ever, many employees are trying to inject their activistic politics into the culture of many companies.

Costolo’s tweet is incendiary, not only because it was made during a time of political violence, but also because of the vocalization of a growing sentiment of intolerance to others expressing their viewpoints and threats toward those who don’t want to see homogenization of thought across many industries.

It is wonderful that the leftists are coming out. Anyone who had doubts that they would be any better in power, than when lusting for power were always deluded. Yet those idiots always seem to think they are on a high horse somehow.
All i can say is....."BRING IT ON MUTHA FUKKKER"......

That is amazing. Last night, a brilliant conservative here at USMB threatened me in the same manner. I had to report him.
Screenshot from 2020-10-04 18-01-03.png

I consider myself to be a more conservative than liberal libertarian; but this brilliant conservative lost his mind just because I could answer his opening post question that he obviously did not want answered.

Last edited:
One ex-Twitter CEO and he is probably an ex for his extremist views...

I find it difficult to get incensed over one ex-Twitter CEO when the president himself is on record for worse...

View attachment 397489

Where has Trump called for the mass murder of people? Please post a link.

He tweeted a video stating that the only good dem is a dead dem. No real difference unless you split hairs.

Please post a link to that. I have never seen Trump say anything even remotely so ridiculous.

I find it difficult to get incensed over one ex-Twitter CEO when the president himself is on record for worse...

View attachment 397489
What I can't believe is that people would fawn over a guy in power who would be the first to screw the followers to get what he wanted.

You mean how the Dems have been living large on the black vote but never delivering anything to them? Trump has done more for the black population in three years than the Dems have done in 40.

View attachment 397489

He tweeted a video stating that the only good dem is a dead dem. No real difference unless you split hairs.

Please post a link to that. I have never seen Trump say anything even remotely so ridiculous.
\

View attachment 397489

\

Missed this. Context is everything. Funny how the whole comment is always edited to show what the MSM wants it to show.

"I don’t say that in the physical sense and I can already see the videos getting edited where it says I wanna go murder Democrats.
No, I say that in the political sense because the Democrat agenda and policy is anti-American right now. It’s where our country’s not coming to a place if you love or hate Donald Trump, our country’s coming to a place if you love or hate America"

View attachment 397489

\

Missed this. Context is everything. Funny how the whole comment is always edited to show what the MSM wants it to show.

"I don’t say that in the physical sense and I can already see the videos getting edited where it says I wanna go murder Democrats.
No, I say that in the political sense because the Democrat agenda and policy is anti-American right now. It’s where our country’s not coming to a place if you love or hate Donald Trump, our country’s coming to a place if you love or hate America"

And I doubt the ex twitter CEO was being literal either...but that doesn't stop folks like the OP and his rightwing source...

View attachment 397489

\

And I doubt the ex twitter CEO was being literal either...but that doesn't stop folks like the OP and his rightwing source...

It seems like he was. I haven't seen him declare otherwise. But here we have a clear case of the MSM falsifying a mans statement to further their goals. Why is it that you have no problem with that sort of behavior? Behavior that is INTENDED to drive the country apart, and cause violence?

View attachment 397489

\

It seems like he was. I haven't seen him declare otherwise. But here we have a clear case of the MSM falsifying a mans statement to further their goals. Why is it that you have no problem with that sort of behavior? Behavior that is INTENDED to drive the country apart, and cause violence?

I see falsifying going on all the time - look at what the rightwing media did to Obama's "bitterly clinging" comment. Needed context gets stripped. I can come jump with tons of examples. At least - if you are going to have a problem with it, then be consistent.

Ya, I don't like it when they do that.

Brother, it's just a matter of time until radical leftist mobs go full no-shit homicidal. Communist, or rather radical leftist cult revolutions, always go down that way. Please prepare accordingly . . .

View attachment 397489

\

Oh well if you doubt he said what he said... that settles it then.

He should be deported out of the country, America is Americans, not for Marxist morons.

Forum List

Back