Trump feeling good Going back to WH

eddiew37

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2016
Better than he has in 20 years LOL Can I get some of those great drugs they gave him ? Remember the going up is not worth the going down Gotta go ,my dealer is ringing my bell

Last edited by a moderator:
Better than he has in 20 years LOL Can I get some of those great drugs they gave him ? Remember the going up is not worth the going down Gotta go ,my dealer is ringing my bell
You could but for the lying media telling the world they don't work because Trump mentioned that they would.....

God forbid you get Covid Eddie!
But if you do, you'll be in good hands. We'll call Dr. Moe, Dr. Larry, Dr. Curly....whoop-whoop-whoop!
Thank's kidd ,you're all heart Are they like trumps lawyers Dewey Cheatum and Howe?

You get the Virus ,, Test positive on Thur and walk out on Monday???? I call bullshit Something doesn't add up
Once the antibodies can be detected in your blood you are no longer infectious...you know if Trump woke up tomorrow and said he took a big dump you libs and your media hacks would say he was lying.....

You get the Virus ,, Test positive on Thur and walk out on Monday???? I call bullshit Something doesn't add up
Once the antibodies can be detected in your blood you are no longer infectious...you know if Trump woke up tomorrow and said he took a big dump you libs and your media hacks would say he was lying.....
If Trump said crapping in your pants was bad, they would walk around with a full load.

Forum List

Back