Former President trump considers early 2024 repub nomination announcement...but

You don't. Mega corps own the farmlands now and feed the US.
That's not true in many cases

Yea, maybe he can finally get around to working on that with the $250+ million dollars that he's collected from the sucker's in one of the biggest scams in modern history.

Keep handing it over so the Feds can nail his sorry ass for wire fraud.:dance:
Keep stroking....feels good, huh.

No it has not been discredited. The digital evidence cannot not be debunked. Those repeated trips by the same people happened. The only plausible explanation is organized fraud just like Incest Joe told us.
Wrong.
Yes it has been discredited.
One unidentified whistleblower said to be from San Luis, Arizona, who said she saw people picking up what she “assumed” to be payments for ballot collection is not exactly bulletproof "evidence" is it?
Also, in spite of claiming to have "video footage evidence" of this alleged ballot harvesting True the Vote can't provide any.
A video of a voter dropping off a stack of ballots at a drop box is not itself proof of any wrongdoing, since most states have legal exceptions that let people drop off ballots on behalf of family members and household members.
All the allegations of alleged ballot harvesting are based upon (supposed) cellphone geolocation data.....which is EXTREMELY unreliable for trying to "prove" people are stuffing ballot and/or mailboxes.
And finally here's a BIG problem with D'Souza faulty "logic" in his ballot harvesting conspiracy theory....
IF all these ballots were illegally harvested (which they weren't, WHO'SE to say they were all votes for Biden and not Trump?
Nobody would know this....would they?

So no, 2,000 Mules is pure horseshit.
It is making fools out of people.
As soon as you hear someone say "what about 2,000 Mukes?" or some derivative of that you know you're dealing with some low information MAGAT who is pretty much immune to reason.

His standing in the polls is slumping primarily due to the January 6th committee hearings.
Hopefully, the Republicans will be smart enough to choose some OTHER candidate - like Desantis - as their new standard bearer...

The nation is in for a very rough ride if we're stuck re-electing Sleepy Old Uncle Joe and the goddamned Democrats...

But vote (D) I will if the idiot Republicans run that traitorous Orange piece-of-$hit again...

As will legions of Indies and Reagan Democrats who want a viable alternative, but who do not see that without a change in the Republican ticket...

Republicans are in a minority and cannot win without the support of Independents and "Reagan" Democrats... but Pubs delude themselves otherwise.

And then they wonder on the morning after an election why they got their a$$e$ kicked again.

Hopefully, they'll wise-up before the 2024 general election.

Last edited:
Hopefully, the Republicans will be smart enough to choose some OTHER candidate - like Desantis - as their new standard bearer...

The nation is in for a very rough ride if we're stuck re-electing Sleepy Old Uncle Joe and the goddamned Democrats...

But vote (D) I will if the idiot Republicans run that traitorous Orange piece-of-$hit again...

As will legions of Indies and Reagan Democrats who want a viable alternative, but who do not see that without a change in the Republican ticket...
The Dems have a problem. Would it be better to face trump with all his baggage or desantis who is basically little trump with a brain?

Of course...there are so many legal issues with trump...He may not even be in the final top three for the repub party.

I still predict if the repubs don't give the nomination to trump...He will make life HELL for desantis and his party. Cause it isn't about his party or even the country. It is all about trump...only trump.

The Dems have a problem. Would it be better to face trump with all his baggage or desantis who is basically little trump with a brain?

Of course...there are so many legal issues with trump...He may not even be in the final top three for the repub party.

I still predict if the repubs don't give the nomination to trump...He will make life HELL for desantis and his party. Cause it isn't about his party or even the country. It is all about trump...only trump.
Trump is the only way the gop loses. Unless inflation abates, and workers see real wages going up. But I don't think that happens.

IF Trump is the nominee, ROE and his Court are the issue, coupled with his crimes. In a strange way, Hillary might not be the worst choice for the dems. Her choice cred is undeniable.

But the progs have turned the dems against workers.

Trump is the only way the gop loses. Unless inflation abates, and workers see real wages going up. But I don't think that happens.

IF Trump is the nominee, ROE and his Court are the issue, coupled with his crimes. In a strange way, Hillary might not be the worst choice for the dems. Her choice cred is undeniable.

But the progs have turned the dems against workers.
Unless he is indicted...he will trash the repub party if he does not get the nomination. He will threaten a third party run. The repubs created him....now they must deal with him.

No, my failure to answer means I recognize a snobby, elitist liberal who so looks down on people who won’t vote for the Democrat - described by you as ignorant rural people - that I don’t want to waste my time.

Hint: if you REALLY want an answer from an intelligent, knowledgeable Republican, don’t start with all the hateful descriptions of Republicans.
So, you can't support what you said. Instead, you attack me personally. That's typical of a Republican

The media is doing an excellent job, and you know it. You just don't like what they report.

The fact remains, though, that rural voters are responsible for Donald Trump, who lost reelection by seven million votes, claimed the election was stolen from him, then led a coup attempt to overthrow the elected government culminating in the Jan. 6 riot which he encouraged with a seditious speech. Trump also is responsible for the current Supreme Court which has walled itself off from the American people and is busy dividing our nation.

Along with rural voters, Vladimir Putin also wanted Trump to be our President.

NBC reports, "On Monday, a gunman opened fire from a rooftop on the community's July Fourth parade, killing at least six and injuring 38 others. No one has been arrested, though police have named a person of interest.

The Republican Senate Intelligence Committee reaffirmed its support for the U.S. intelligence community’s conclusion that the Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election with the goal of putting Donald Trump in the Oval Office.
Senate Intel report confirms Russia aimed to help Trump in 2016

Is Vladimir Putin achieving his goal? Has America become divided thanks to Donald Trump, the Republican Party, and the Trump oriented extremist Supreme Court?

Stephen Collinson opines, "Rarely have Americans been so divided on what their country stands for as on the 246th anniversary of independence.

"If, as Abraham Lincoln said, a house divided against itself cannot stand, the years to come beckon even more national discord. The unity for which President Joe Biden pleaded in his inaugural address seems more elusive than ever.

"US democracy is still fighting for its survival, as the House select committee investigating the January 6, 2021, attack on the US Capitol reveals ever more frightening details of Donald Trump’s attempt to steal the 2020 election. The ex-President is, meanwhile, impatient to launch a 2024 campaign rooted in his election fraud lies that would highlight his increasingly autocratic tendencies."

It is telling that Trump refuses to be sworn in and testify in his own defense. His allies have the same attitude. Strangely enough, Republicans are complaining the hearings are one-sided, proving once again they are clueless.

I digress, Collinson continues, "In another example of startling political disruption, an activist Supreme Court, protected behind high metal fences in its marbled Washington chambers, just stripped away the constitutional right of millions of women to have an abortion. The decision validates a half-century campaign by conservative activists, many of whom have sincere religious objections against abortion, which they equate with the murder of an unborn child.

"But the Supreme Court’s decision and the emerging patchwork system of abortion restrictions across the US have been met with outrage in other parts of America.

"Given the political discord boiling way beneath the surface of Monday’s national celebrations, it’s hardly surprising that a staggering 85% of US adults in an Associated Press-NORC poll released last week said things in the country are headed in the wrong direction."

The Republican Party is taking full advantage of the less informed rural voter.

"Almost every day, there’s a controversy or political fight that underscores the antagonism between more moderate, diverse, and socially tolerant American cities and suburbs and the conservatism of rural America," Collinson adds.

Forum List

Back