Former President trump considers early 2024 repub nomination announcement...but

When you say Trump would win next time, what you REALLY mean is that you will believe that the election was stolen if he doesn’t win.
That is the repub playbook going forward. "If we win...the election was fair....If we lose...there was massive voter fraud."

The repubs expect to steal many elections in the future. They will soon be using the USSC to help them do just that.

If there are no drop off boxes, like the last time. You cannot cheat on the level the Democrats did in 2020.
So you will whine like a crybaby if you lose the next election. Just say it. When you guys win, you’re happy. When you guys lose, it’s because the opponent cheated.

What a bunch of sore losers you guys are.

So you will whine like a crybaby if you lose the next election. Just say it. When you guys win, you’re happy. When you guys lose, it’s because the opponent cheated.

What a bunch of sore losers you guys are.
When you change election laws at the last minute to allow ballots to be dropped off with no verification, yes you cheated. But you won't be able to do that again, so I'm good with it.

When you change election laws at the last minute to allow ballots to be dropped off with no verification, yes you cheated. But you won't be able to do that again, so I'm good with it.
So you’re good with it?

Ok. Will you accept the results of the next election regardless of who wins or will you whine like a crybaby again if you lose?

And when we win, you’ll be whining….
I’ll accept the results of the election regardless of who wins. I’m not a crybaby sore loser conspiracy theorist piece of shit who only accepts the results when my side wins and then throws a four-year temper tantrum when I don’t get what I want.

How about you?

I’ll accept the results of the election regardless of who wins. I’m not a crybaby sore loser conspiracy theorist piece of shit who only accepts the results when my side wins and then throws a four-year temper tantrum when I don’t get what I want.

How about you?
I didn't say anything about cheating when Obama won, twice. But the evidence is overwhelming that the 2020 election was stolen.

I didn't say anything about cheating when Obama won, twice. But the evidence is overwhelming that the 2020 election was stolen.
So you’ve only recently turned into a whining sore loser conspiracy theorist piece of shit who only accepts the results when his side wins and throws a four-year temper tantrum when he don’t get what he wants.

I see.

So you’ve only recently turned into a whining sore loser conspiracy theorist piece of shit who only accepts the results when his side wins and throws a four-year temper tantrum when he don’t get what he wants.

I see.
Lol, Biden is an illegitimate president and karma is kicking your party in the ass. Biden is going to make your side loss power for a long time. I actually love it. We got roe-v-wade gone, more gun rights, and got power taken from the epa. Trump is still winning out of office! What is your party worried about? Getting Trump! Who are the whiny little bitches?

Forum List

Back