Former President Responds To SC Decision

Where did I complain about their decision? Are you sure it was me?
Well, Batcat did, and I haven't observed you disagreeing w/him on that.

You both are self-professed Conservatives and/or Republican voters, right?

It's not incumbent on me to agree or disagree with anyone. Go by what I actually say instead of trying to lump me in with somebody else, and stop trying to predict what I "actually" mean based on your assumption of who I am.

Last edited:
Eu1vKp5XYAQ5iee

/thread

It's not incumbent on me to agree or disagree with anyone. Go by what I actually say instead of trying to lump me in with somebody else, and stop trying to predict what I "actually" mean based on your assumption of who I am.
That argument doesn't fly, because the instant I state anything you folk don't like, even in the slightest, I get it from a barrage of you, coming down on my back trying to correct me. Even though 9.5 times out of 10 you guys are in the wrong.

If it doesn't go both ways, then it doesn't go.

So my point stands, I didn't observe you correcting him, and you're both Republican voters.

Last edited:
No blocking, Manhattan will get Trump's taxes and financials and, of course, Donald releases some of his rhetoric.
Now you know why not being in power predicted his legal woes.
It's case on.

"The office of former President Donald Trump on Monday released a statement claiming "political persecution."

"The statement was released after the U.S. Supreme Court ruled against Trump's efforts to shield his taxes from Manhattan District Attorney Cy Vance, Jr."

"Trump argued the investigation was "a continuation of the greatest political Witch Hunt in the history of our Country.'"

"It just never ends!" he complained.

Cool. Now, we need some Republican AGs to investigate Biden's family tax returns.

That argument doesn't fly, because the instant I state anything you folk don't like, even in the slightest, I get it from a barrage of you, coming down on my trying to correct me. Even though 9.5 times out of 10 you are in the wrong.

If it doesn't go both ways, then it doesn't go.

So my point stands, I didn't observe you correcting him, and you're both Republican voters.
Meh, whatever. Just understand that you're ascribing things to me that you don't know to be true.

No blocking, Manhattan will get Trump's taxes and financials and, of course, Donald releases some of his rhetoric.
Now you know why not being in power predicted his legal woes.
It's case on.

"The office of former President Donald Trump on Monday released a statement claiming "political persecution."

"The statement was released after the U.S. Supreme Court ruled against Trump's efforts to shield his taxes from Manhattan District Attorney Cy Vance, Jr."

"Trump argued the investigation was "a continuation of the greatest political Witch Hunt in the history of our Country.'"

"It just never ends!" he complained.

Cool. Now, we need some Republican AGs to investigate Biden's family tax returns.
One of these filthy fucking animals once said "we have the biden tax returns and there's not a shred of evidence that he extorted money from the ukraine!!"

Needless to say, I peed myself with laughter and then wished for a fatal traffic accident for that diseased asswipe.

Let's see what Joseph Stolen said about all this:

Why are Leftists so blind/stupid?

Is there any justification on God's green earth why some out-of-control, unaccountable prosecutor needs to see TEN YEARS of records to investigate a couple of extremely dubious claims of election finance irregularities and ROUTINE valuation anomalies? The answer is clearly, NO.

If this harassment were done to one of the Leftist darlings they would be going out of their fucking minds.

You know, it's almost comical how the Lefties always fret about how violent we "Right Wingers" are. But if that were true, Cyrus Vance would have assumed room temperature years ago.
Quick!! We must defend our Lord and savior dOnald tRump! Cheeto Jesus saves!

Why are Leftists so blind/stupid?

Is there any justification on God's green earth why some out-of-control, unaccountable prosecutor needs to see TEN YEARS of records to investigate a couple of extremely dubious claims of election finance irregularities and ROUTINE valuation anomalies? The answer is clearly, NO.

If this harassment were done to one of the Leftist darlings they would be going out of their fucking minds.

You know, it's almost comical how the Lefties always fret about how violent we "Right Wingers" are. But if that were true, Cyrus Vance would have assumed room temperature years ago.
Another but but iffer here.

Meh, whatever. Just understand that you're ascribing things to me that you don't know to be true.
That's a copout, but I see that you understand where I'm coming from.
You need to take the conservative approach and look at people as individuals instead of members of groups. There are a lot of people who don't disagree with everything you say, but you'll never know if you only see them as members of groups.

You need to take the conservative approach and look at people as individuals instead of members of groups. There are a lot of people who don't disagree with everything you say, but you'll never know if you only see them as members of groups.
Self-professed Conservatives are the ones who function in groupthink.

Just look how these people are attempting to cancel anyone (on their own side BTW) who has even a whisper of criticism for the current chosen God, Trump.

They did the same thing during the Bush II Administration.

You are old enough to remember that time, right?

Last edited:
"The new phenomenon of 'headhunting' prosecutors and AGs—who try to take down their political opponents using the law as a weapon—is a threat to the very foundation of our liberty. That's what is done in third world countries. Even worse are those who run for prosecutorial or attorney general offices in far-left states and jurisdictions pledging to take out a political opponent. That's fascism, not justice—and that is exactly what they are trying to do with respect to me, except that the people of our Country won't stand for it,"

T**** doesn't change his tune one single note. "A threat to the very foundation of our liberty?" "The people of this Country won't stand for it?"
The lead dog needs to have his howling muzzled.

It's about making his income taxes available, for heavens sake. If they're as beautiful as he says, what's he worried about? Sounds more to me like he's worried...I've always thought it would be his Manhattan dealings that got him in trouble, and from his reaction, I might be right.

I can‘t speak for the other poster you mentioned but I am actually a libertarian according to the online tests I have taken over the years. I have taken the test numerous times over roughly 20 years or so and the results have been the same. At work I suggested people I had known for years take the test and the results agreed with my opinion of their political views.

1614050957243.png

However voting for libertarians is a waste of time so I hold my nose and vote for republicans.

Last edited:
I am beginning to think the Deep State has the goods on the Justices of the Supreme Court.

well of course they do, Q told me. Ass hole.

Smart people who are alert to what is happening around them know that the intelligence agencies of our nation can rapidly know more about you than you know about yourself.

Q reminds me of reminds me of reading predictions by Nostradamus. Basically a waste of time.

It's almost always the republicans who are the lawbreakers. Duke Cunningham, Duncan Hunter, Dennis Haster, and a whole bunch of trump's crowd....Roger Stone, Steve Bannon, Paul Manafort, Michael Cohen.... and who knows how much trump's grifter offspring got away with the last four years.

Forum List

Back