Former President Responds To SC Decision

At first it's the NYC ice rinks that Trump saved that the Stalinists want to cancel and now the taxes again!
Anyone who would trust the State of New York has to be a Commie loving fool!

True story!!

At first it's the NYC ice rinks that Trump saved that the Stalinists want to cancel and now the taxes again!
Anyone who would trust the State of New York has to be a Commie loving fool!

True story!!

The ice rinks have been shut down because of Covid, moron.

No blocking, Manhattan will get Trump's taxes and financials and, of course, Donald releases some of his rhetoric.
Now you know why not being in power predicted his legal woes.
It's case on.

"The office of former President Donald Trump on Monday released a statement claiming "political persecution."

"The statement was released after the U.S. Supreme Court ruled against Trump's efforts to shield his taxes from Manhattan District Attorney Cy Vance, Jr."

"Trump argued the investigation was "a continuation of the greatest political Witch Hunt in the history of our Country.'"

"It just never ends!" he complained.

The trump Nazis were surprised by this ruling, and know, if their wannabe führer had prevailed in court for his bogus voter fraud lawsuits, he would still have the protection of his office. But, even his own appointees turned against him.

No blocking, Manhattan will get Trump's taxes and financials and, of course, Donald releases some of his rhetoric.
It's case on.

"The office of former President Donald Trump on Monday released a statement claiming "political persecution."

"The statement was released after the U.S. Supreme Court ruled against Trump's efforts to shield his taxes from Manhattan District Attorney Cy Vance, Jr."

"Trump argued the investigation was "a continuation of the greatest political Witch Hunt in the history of our Country.'"

The trump Nazis were surprised by this ruling, and know, if their wannabe führer had prevailed in court for his bogus voter fraud lawsuits, he would still have the protection of his office. But, even his own appointees turned against him.

I guess 6 of the justices know those memes of him with a shield were stupid.

That's in the business world. There are no Best in Washington. Joe is proving that now.
And right on Que, in comes the obligatory defense...

imns02pjuvi41.jpg

Comes 2023 expect to see a close examination in every level of justice of The Biden Family connections to China. The date is important because at that time both House and Senate will have sufficient majorities to ensure that there is justice, impeachment and conviction. The criminal prosecution? An insanity plea would save "the big guy" but not the rest of the clan.

It's case on.

You should have released your returns in 2016 like you promised, a$$hole... now yer gonna pay for lying to the country...

Apparently, he should have been able to pick more.
How much more did he need?
If he picked such quality judges that had strong enough character to rule according to the law and not the prevailing winds of political opinion, then we need more of them and he should have been able to pick at least twice as many.

If he picked such quality judges that had strong enough character to rule according to the law and not the prevailing winds of political opinion, then we need more of them and he should have been able to pick at least twice as many.
So did he, or didn't he pick quality judges?

So did he, or didn't he pick quality judges?
I think he did. They are showing independence and stronger adherence to the law than to a person. Do you think he picked good ones? I mean, why else note that his own picks ruled against him?

I think he did. They are showing independence and stronger adherence to the law than to a person. Do you think he picked good ones? I mean, why else note that his own picks ruled against him?
So why do you seem to be complaining about them/their decision?

No, I do not like the picks.

So why do you seem to be complaining about them/their decision?

No, I do not like the picks.
Where did I complain about their decision? Are you sure it was me?

Forum List

Back