Former Mossad agent admits that Russia picked trump.

Russia picked Donald Trump and ran him for president, former Israeli intelligence officer says

An interesting read for anyone who is a trump supporter AND a devoted supporter of Israel. Thoughts? Fake News? Nothing to see here? Tacit approval?
How is it that an ISRAEL agent can admit something on behalf of RUSSIA?

You might consult a dictionary and learn what the word ADMIT means that way you won't start such massively idiotic threads

One cannot admit to what someone else does
So.....you don't believe what the former Mossad Agent said?
How do we know he is a former mossad agent?

What evidence does he have?

How does a self proclaimed former mossad agent ADMIT to something Russia did?

Explain your stupidity
Probably the same way two Senate reports determined that Russia used media tools to influence the 2016 election.

View attachment 277124

People should be more concerned with how the Obama FBI/CIA/DOJ tried to used the media to manipulate the election.

How?

Last edited:
Russia picked Donald Trump and ran him for president, former Israeli intelligence officer says

An interesting read for anyone who is a trump supporter AND a devoted supporter of Israel. Thoughts? Fake News? Nothing to see here? Tacit approval?

You might consult a dictionary and learn what the word ADMIT means that way you won't start such massively idiotic threads

No rational person would ever believe what a Mossad agent says.
So...you believe he was lying.....to what end, if Israel and trump are close?
Stop making assumptions

It makes you look stupider than everyone knows you are

Explain your retarded claim that he admitted to something he could not have done.
How are my assumptions wrong? The Mossad agent, even named in the article, was very clear. Look....if you want to either deny or say you don't care.........

No rational person would ever believe what a Mossad agent says.
So...you believe he was lying.....to what end, if Israel and trump are close?
Stop making assumptions

It makes you look stupider than everyone knows you are

Explain your retarded claim that he admitted to something he could not have done.
How are my assumptions wrong? The Mossad agent, even named in the article, was very clear. Look....if you want to either deny or say you don't care.........
Your assumption is about what I meant

Now answer the questions you dishonest coward

Explain your stupidity
Probably the same way two Senate reports determined that Russia used media tools to influence the 2016 election.

View attachment 277124

And there is ZERO indications social media can ever effect an election.
This board shows how little anyone is effected by the arguments or posts of others.
Really? So why are there commercials and other forms of advertisement if people are not influenced by those kinds of things? A multi-billion dollar industry that has no effect on people and their choices....:71:
The Russians had no such commercials or advertising you dumbfuck
So...you are admitting that you have no idea what advertising or commercials are there to accomplish. To influence people to make decisions based on their propaganda. Let me guess....due to your lack of basic knowledge...you are a donnie deplorable.

Is this one of those "special" times whey you believe "truth over facts"?
So....you claim this is "fake news".
So you claim this guy admitted to something he could not possibly have had anything to do with

Explain how this is an ADMISSION
You don't know what MOSSAD is, and what their agents do?
Yes I do.

They work for ISRAEL you uneducated dolt

They do not work for Russia.

Now stop trying to save face and explain your absolutely stupid op
Yes...they work for Israel and they are very very very good at finding out what other nations are up to. So you believe that MOSSAD agent was lying. Why would he lie?

It would be refreshing if conservatives acknowledged the fact that Russia interfered in the 2016 General Election in an effort to benefit Trump, and that it was Russia’s preference to have Trump as president.
It would be refreshing if dumbass progressives admit that the interference was trivial and unsuccessful

There was nothing more than a few internet posts which few people saw and which changed no ones mind.
How was it unsuccessful? They didn't get the guy in they wanted in? Who did they want in, if not trump?

Answer the questions I have asked before asking new ones

Your op is based on an absolutely idiotic false good so explain yourself.

It is was unsuccessful because it had no effect on the election.

Cheering on a winning team does not mean the person doing the cheering won the game for them

Now explain and answer the questions
Nope....So tell us...are you in the "it's not true" or the "it's true but I don't care" catagory?

View attachment 277124

This board shows how little anyone is effected by the arguments or posts of others.
Really? So why are there commercials and other forms of advertisement if people are not influenced by those kinds of things? A multi-billion dollar industry that has no effect on people and their choices....:71:
Have you not used the internet? Watched TV? Listened to the radio?

Or are you just lying because it fits your narrative?
Yes I have and this it FACT.

The Russians had no such fucking ads or commercials

You are the proven liar here motherfucker

I dare you to cite one such example of a commerical or ad which
the Russians created
I'm sorry to see that you are not intelligent enough to know the well documented power of propaganda/advertising regardless of whether it's print, TV, radio, or social media.

Explain your stupidity

View attachment 277124

People should be more concerned with how the Obama FBI/CIA/DOJ tried to used the media to manipulate the election.

How?
When Comey told us that the investigation of Hillary was thorough and though she broke laws and was incompetent, she didn't really mean any harmm.

Explain your stupidity

View attachment 277124

So...you are admitting that you have no idea what advertising or commercials are there to accomplish. To influence people to make decisions based on their propaganda. Let me guess....due to your lack of basic knowledge...you are a donnie deplorable.
Quote me where I said any such thing and then post a specific example of exactly such an ad or commercial from the Russians

Until you do so you are a proven liar

He is admitting his own assessment, which appears to be in agreement with that of everyone who is qualified to have an opinion on it.
No he is not admitting anything

The op claims he did which shows how utterly stupid the author of the op is

Also you are out of touch as no intelligent person agrees with this stupid shit

Is this one of those "special" times whey you believe "truth over facts"?
So....you claim this is "fake news".
So you claim this guy admitted to something he could not possibly have had anything to do with

Explain how this is an ADMISSION
You don't know what MOSSAD is, and what their agents do?
Yes I do.

They work for ISRAEL you uneducated dolt

They do not work for Russia.

Now stop trying to save face and explain your absolutely stupid op
Yes...they work for Israel and they are very very very good at finding out what other nations are up to. So you believe that MOSSAD agent was lying. Why would he lie?
I asked you some questions and the only one lying here is you

the Russians created
I'm sorry to see that you are not intelligent enough to know the well documented power of propaganda/advertising regardless of whether it's print, TV, radio, or social media.
You have yet to show an example of such an ad from the Russians

Therefore your attempt to divert is another failure showing how ignorant you are

American people picked Trump through a free and fair,constitutional, democratic election. Nuff said.
Lol you should be a comedian!
Nothing funny about his post which was factually correct

You are completely incapable of making a intelligent argument to the contrary
Lol, so.youre his "straight man" then?
No I am your better

I am not defending him I am schooling and correcting you

And the fact still stands you can NOT make an intelligent argument to the contrary
"I am your better"......it's not coming through to be true.....

the Russians created
Crap on a crutch dude.
No example

You have now admitted you are wrong and a liar.

You have been owned bitch and you know it
Looks like, in a projecting kind of way, you just surrendered to Crepitus. :71:

It's irrelevant what whoever said what. the only thing that is relevant is my view to me and clinton is the worse thing that could have happened to America. Then again it's also how the Republicans and Trump stand with the second amendment

American people picked Trump through a free and fair,constitutional, democratic election. Nuff said.
Lol you should be a comedian!
Nothing funny about his post which was factually correct

You are completely incapable of making a intelligent argument to the contrary
Lol, so.youre his "straight man" then?
No I am your better

I am not defending him I am schooling and correcting you

And the fact still stands you can NOT make an intelligent argument to the contrary
"I am your better"......it's not coming through to be true.....
It is proven true actually by your proven lies and cowardly evasions

the Russians created
Crap on a crutch dude.
No example

You have now admitted you are wrong and a liar.

You have been owned bitch and you know it
Looks like, in a projecting kind of way, you just surrendered to Crepitus. :71:
No it doesn't

I owned and defeated him and you

You still have yet to answer which proves conclusively that you are a liar

Forum List

Back