Watch:Tennis player fined $10,000 for using gun gesture

WATCH: Tennis Player Fined $10,000 for Using 'Gun Gesture' | Breitbart
American doubles player Mike Bryan, has been fined $10,000 by the US Open for pointing his racket as if it were a gun.
Awww look dumb fk trendy America now it's coming for you too awwww . gunn control in your face pathetic bitches!!

It was a slapdown on toxic masculinity. The guy had just won the point and he was jubilant and clowning around. He pointed his racket as if to say: Pow! Bang! NAILED IT! Got to beat that out of society and get males under control. There will be no fun. There will be no humor. He pointed his racket! (Like a gun). And once again, society shrivels a little further cringing in its own self-made fear.

AND THE STUPID SHIT APOLOGIZED! For pointing his racket. Gotta watch those things, they can go off. Guns BAD! Any resemblance no matter how silly and remote imagined in your mind deserves a $10,000 fine by another! I know if I were at a tennis match and a tennis player pointed his tennis racket at me, I too would take it as a death threat. o_O

And now, having duly apologized contritely with his knees crossed like a good little castrated little boy instead of fighting it and appealing the decision with outrage, he has signaled acceptance of such idiocy as normal and justified. Not only should he be fighting the decision as ludicrous, he should start pointing his racket "like a gun" every time he wins a point ten times a game and make it his signature trademark until he runs up a 10 million dollar fine until the tennis board is made to look ridiculous and he has sympathy on his side. Then meet with and get ALL the players to do it.

At some point in life, you simply must take a stand against the absurd.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back