Former Mossad agent admits that Russia picked trump.

No he is not admitting anything
Of course, he is admitting his own assessment and that of the israeli intelligence community. And, surprise! It agrees with every single assessment made by anyone qualified to do so.

(That excludes you)
No he is not.

he is stating his opinion and no one else's which is not an admission.

No one is better qualified than others to express an opinion and no evidence supports the claim.

Like I told the author of the OP you need to consult a dictionary because your attempt to use english is a failure. One does niot admit what others do.

Russia picked Donald Trump and ran him for president, former Israeli intelligence officer says

An interesting read for anyone who is a trump supporter AND a devoted supporter of Israel. Thoughts? Fake News? Nothing to see here? Tacit approval?
American people picked Trump through a free and fair,constitutional, democratic election. Nuff said.
Lol you should be a comedian!

Yet not quite as funny as Democrats believing their primary was fair and constitutional. .... “throw ethics out the window”, “any means possible” “win this motherfucker”.

Russia picked Donald Trump and ran him for president, former Israeli intelligence officer says

An interesting read for anyone who is a trump supporter AND a devoted supporter of Israel. Thoughts? Fake News? Nothing to see here? Tacit approval?
American people picked Trump through a free and fair,constitutional, democratic election. Nuff said.
Lol you should be a comedian!

Yet not quite as funny as Democrats believing their primary was fair and constitutional. .... “throw ethics out the window”, “any means possible” “win this motherfucker”.
Ues, no difference at all between domestic and foreign actions in our elections...

Funny that this is the Alamo for you guys. What a shitty talking point.

Just another false news click troll streaking .
Just another assessment in perfect agreement with the conclusions of the intelligence communities of both our own country and those of our allies.

No he is not.
100% wrong, by every measur available. You are a delusional cultist and not equipped to have honest discussions about anything related to president pussyboy.
100% right and you have no evidence to the contrary.

That is the measurement and you already lost.

You are a brainwashed simpleton who suffers from TDS and hates that you lack the intellect to win an argument

Just another false news click troll streaking .
Just another assessment in perfect agreement with the conclusions of the intelligence communities of both our own country and those of our allies.
Except it is not

It is an opinion based on no evidence which agrees with no intelligence community

How is it that an ISRAEL agent can admit something on behalf of RUSSIA?

You might consult a dictionary and learn what the word ADMIT means that way you won't start such massively idiotic threads

One cannot admit to what someone else does
So.....you don't believe what the former Mossad Agent said?
We don't know what the former Moussad agent said. We know what Cristina Meza the Hispanic writer for Newsweek said. We not only don't know what the Moussad agent said. We don't know if there is a Moussad agent at all.
So your assumption js she made it all up?

Blind much?
Dan Rather. Lawrence O'Donnell.

It's the democrat thing.

Russia picked Donald Trump and ran him for president, former Israeli int

elligence officer says

Newsweek? Seriously?
So the former Mossad agent didn't really say that Russia picked trump and ran him for President?
I asked for evidence he is actually for.er mossad

I asked for evidence supporting his opinion

I asked how a self proclaimed mossad agent can admit to something which he claims someone else did

Until you answer you have no credibility ( of course you never ha e be had any )

Your entire op is premised on falsehoods and as usual you are a drooling moron
His name is Tamir Pardo....not only did he work for MOSSAD, he was the director. Tamir Pardo - Wikipedia Now....are you still calling "fake news" or are you admitting that you don't care that Russia interfered with our 2016 Presidential election?

Russia picked Donald Trump and ran him for president, former Israeli int

elligence officer says

Newsweek? Seriously?
So the former Mossad agent didn't really say that Russia picked trump and ran him for President?
I asked for evidence he is actually for.er mossad

I asked for evidence supporting his opinion

I asked how a self proclaimed mossad agent can admit to something which he claims someone else did

Until you answer you have no credibility ( of course you never ha e be had any )

Your entire op is premised on falsehoods and as usual you are a drooling moron
His name is Tamir Pardo....not only did he work for MOSSAD, he was the director. Tamir Pardo - Wikipedia Now....are you still calling "fake news" or are you admitting that you don't care that Russia interfered with our 2016 Presidential election?

That's one now answer the other two questions or it still proves you are a liar and coward

The Russians had no such commercials or advertising you dumbfuck
Have you not used the internet? Watched TV? Listened to the radio?

Or are you just lying because it fits your narrative?
Yes I have and this it FACT.

The Russians had no such fucking ads or commercials

You are the proven liar here motherfucker

I dare you to cite one such example of a commerical or ad which
the Russians created
Crap on a crutch dude.
No example

You have now admitted you are wrong and a liar.

You have been owned bitch and you know it
Looks like, in a projecting kind of way, you just surrendered to Crepitus. :71:
He's really not very good at this kinda thing, is he.

the Russians created
Crap on a crutch dude.
No example

No you fucking moron, I threw up my hands and walked away in disgust at your utter stupidity.

How can you not have figured that out?

Damn.
Wrong

You resorted to hyperbole because you got exposed as the liar and absolute fucking fool

You did a it get exasperated you got owned

You cannot provide an example because you are wrong and you fucking know it

Once again you got owned and are now just trying to spin it

Nothing else to figure out you total fool
:itsok:

Your projection/surrendering is so transparent.

How is it that an ISRAEL agent can admit something on behalf of RUSSIA?

You might consult a dictionary and learn what the word ADMIT means that way you won't start such massively idiotic threads

One cannot admit to what someone else does
So.....you don't believe what the former Mossad Agent said?
We don't know what the former Moussad agent said. We know what Cristina Meza the Hispanic writer for Newsweek said. We not only don't know what the Moussad agent said. We don't know if there is a Moussad agent at all.
So your assumption js she made it all up?

Blind much?
Dan Rather. Lawrence O'Donnell.

It's the democrat thing.
Ah, so you're a comedian too?

the Russians created
Crap on a crutch dude.
No example

Looks like, in a projecting kind of way, you just surrendered to Crepitus. :71:
He's really not very good at this kinda thing, is he.
Come up with a specific example yet?

Oh thats right you know you cannot and got owned like a bitch

Have you ever wondered why it keeps coming up....from so many sources? :lalala:

Haha
So...you never wonder......
Who was it that was just lecturing others about conspiracy theories in the Trump tv thread?

Wait.....that was you!

And here you are peddling one yourself...

Let's not forget that the 80's called Romney and asked him to return their foreign policy.

My how the tables have turned lol
So the Director of Mossad is peddling a conspiracy theory now?

the Russians created
Crap on a crutch dude.
No example

No you fucking moron, I threw up my hands and walked away in disgust at your utter stupidity.

How can you not have figured that out?

Damn.
Wrong

You resorted to hyperbole because you got exposed as the liar and absolute fucking fool

You did a it get exasperated you got owned

You cannot provide an example because you are wrong and you fucking know it

Once again you got owned and are now just trying to spin it

Nothing else to figure out you total fool
:itsok:

Your projection/surrendering is so transparent.
Except you are a proven liar and I projected nothing.

I am still waiting for your explanation

Stop running away like a coward and explain your idiotic claim

Have you ever wondered why it keeps coming up....from so many sources? :lalala:

Haha
So...you never wonder......
Who was it that was just lecturing others about conspiracy theories in the Trump tv thread?

Wait.....that was you!

And here you are peddling one yourself...

Let's not forget that the 80's called Romney and asked him to return their foreign policy.

My how the tables have turned lol
So the Director of Mossad is peddling a conspiracy theory now?

He is not the director of the Mossad.

More stupidity from the dumbass who thinks the Mossad can admit to something someone else did

Forum List

Back