Forever VP Biden says statues of Confederate soldiers are unfit for public, they should be in museums

What a great idea. He can sign that into law from a rest home.

:abgg2q.jpg: :Boom2: :auiqs.jpg::asshole:

/——/ And libtards have to make up lies about Trump. They have their own gaffe machine.

make up lies about Rump? We just have to wait until the next mornings Tweets or his next bungled Executive Order that the Courts will bounce. With Biden, it's a Gaffe but when you are President, it's a tragedy. And you don't have to make things up on Rump. Hell, you just can't make up the crap that Rump has done. If it wasn't real, no one would believe it.
/——-/ And yet you can’t prove any of his Tweets are lies.

Give it a break. That's already been done and done again. I won't bother doing it one more time. Besides, you want me to go through the over 16,000 lies he's done in the last 3 years? You may have the time but I have better things to do like NOT VOTING FOR RUMP IN NOVEMBER.

Amazing the support that confederate monuments have in memorializing domestic traitors who took up arms against the United States of America. They were too lazy to pick cotton, so they needed slaves to do that for them. And, so they fought to preserve that.

We have to remember that democrat Party would rather fight than surrender their slaves

And we have to remember, those same people that were willing to that would all be Party of the Rump today. Own up to it, you want one, don't you?

So when FDR experiment on blacks by letting syphilis go untreated -- he was a republican? Really??

/——/ And libtards have to make up lies about Trump. They have their own gaffe machine.

make up lies about Rump? We just have to wait until the next mornings Tweets or his next bungled Executive Order that the Courts will bounce. With Biden, it's a Gaffe but when you are President, it's a tragedy. And you don't have to make things up on Rump. Hell, you just can't make up the crap that Rump has done. If it wasn't real, no one would believe it.
/——-/ And yet you can’t prove any of his Tweets are lies.

Give it a break. That's already been done and done again. I won't bother doing it one more time. Besides, you want me to go through the over 16,000 lies he's done in the last 3 years? You may have the time but I have better things to do like NOT VOTING FOR RUMP IN NOVEMBER.
/——/ As I say, you can’t post a single one. Your standby excuse is you can't be bothered or have the time to prove 16,000 so-called lies. You dope.

Last edited:

Amazing the support that confederate monuments have in memorializing domestic traitors who took up arms against the United States of America. They were too lazy to pick cotton, so they needed slaves to do that for them. And, so they fought to preserve that.

We have to remember that democrat Party would rather fight than surrender their slaves

And we have to remember, those same people that were willing to that would all be Party of the Rump today. Own up to it, you want one, don't you?
/—-/ That's all you got? Accuse the party that freed the slaves of secretly wanting to own one?

Next I suppose you are going to claim you have anything in common with the Republicans from 1960 and back? You know, long before you White Supremists switched parties because you couldn't control FDR? It's taken you characters 70 years to finally get control. Well, got it and can't seem to figure out what to do with it that doesn't make the Humorous Pages and quotes. The only thing bad about Rump being sent packing is, the Comedians are going to have to find new material.

Where have I been??? all this time I thought the Museums were open to the public. Silly me.

If it's a Privately owned and financially supported Museum then that is where those statues belong. If you have one and want to invite the public to view it then it's your right as a citizen. But when you have that statue on publically (Tax Payer) facility then they don't belong there.

On the same note: We don't need mobs tearing those statues down though. They need to be taken down in an orderly fashion on the Museum's Dime or paid for by someone other than the Tax Payer and orderly transported to their new location.

Hey PROG, what statues belong in public, the kind that don't offend you personally? I'm not sure a statue of your mother has a place in public.

ILMAO at "private museums" for statues you don't approve of.

It's not up to me personally. It's up to the Public. And the Public has spoken. You can stand on your font porch and wave your gun around and scream at the top of your lungs but, in the end, those statues will still be removed to private collections. So keep stamping your feet for all the good it's going to do.
And in the areas where the public speaks and demands that the statues remain?

Where have I been??? all this time I thought the Museums were open to the public. Silly me.

If it's a Privately owned and financially supported Museum then that is where those statues belong. If you have one and want to invite the public to view it then it's your right as a citizen. But when you have that statue on publically (Tax Payer) facility then they don't belong there.

On the same note: We don't need mobs tearing those statues down though. They need to be taken down in an orderly fashion on the Museum's Dime or paid for by someone other than the Tax Payer and orderly transported to their new location.
They're war memorials to legitimate U.S. veterans, jackass.

I suppose you want every single war memorial across the nation torn down too, huh?

/—-/ That's all you got? Accuse the party that freed the slaves of secretly wanting to own one?

Next I suppose you are going to claim you have anything in common with the Republicans from 1960 and back? You know, long before you White Supremists switched parties because you couldn't control FDR? It's taken you characters 70 years to finally get control. Well, got it and can't seem to figure out what to do with it that doesn't make the Humorous Pages and quotes. The only thing bad about Rump being sent packing is, the Comedians are going to have to find new material.
/——-/ Yes, I was a Republican and watched the Kennedy Nixon debate. I was only 10 but I understood the significance. BTW, democRATs were the slave owners and never switched sides.

What does Biden have to say about the 50+ monuments to his best friend Senator Robert Byrd the former KKK member??

I suggest you don't throw stones. Afterall, you support a lifetime John Birch Society Member from Birth as President. It's not much of a stretch to link Rump with the KKK since almost all KKK members are members of the John Birch Society.

Stop deflecting statue toppler, explain why the 50+ Robert Byrd monuments have not been destroyed or you are fake news.

Robert Byrd wasn't alive for the Confederacy. Sorry, won't let you try and justify those confederate shrines. And that is what this is all about. Your "Whataboutism" isn't working. In fact, after viewing yesterdays Primaries here, it's not going to be a great year for you characters.

LMAO correct Byrd was a modern Dem racist. I'm not sure that helped your argument.

Those statues are democrat party war heroes......soldiers who fought for the democrat party so they could keep their slaves......if people figured out that if need to get rid of the statues of democrat party war heroes because they fought to keep slavery, then they might put 2 and 2 together and figure out that the political party those soldiers fought for should be knocked down too.....and their assets used to pay actual reparations.......and their politicians driven from office for belonging to a political party that started a war to keep Blacks as slaves.....

What does Biden have to say about the 50+ monuments to his best friend Senator Robert Byrd the former KKK member??

I suggest you don't throw stones. Afterall, you support a lifetime John Birch Society Member from Birth as President. It's not much of a stretch to link Rump with the KKK since almost all KKK members are members of the John Birch Society.

Stop deflecting statue toppler, explain why the 50+ Robert Byrd monuments have not been destroyed or you are fake news.

Robert Byrd wasn't alive for the Confederacy. Sorry, won't let you try and justify those confederate shrines. And that is what this is all about. Your "Whataboutism" isn't working. In fact, after viewing yesterdays Primaries here, it's not going to be a great year for you characters.
/——/ When was Teddy Roosevelt, Columbus, Washington and Jefferson part of the Confederacy? I must have missed that when reading the comprehensive study of the Civil War.

Last edited:

I suppose you want every single war memorial across the nation torn down too, huh?

I would rather have you dress in a tutu and change the oil in my car.

/——/ When was Teddy Roosevelt, Columbus, Washington and Jefferson part of the Confederacy? I must have missed that when reading the comprehensive study of the Civil War.

Okay, Mr "The Sky is Falling" just where did I ever say that we should remove Washington and Jefferson Statues from Tax Payer paid property? Which of the various voices in your head is talking now.

LMAO correct Byrd was a modern Dem racist. I'm not sure that helped your argument.

The problem is, he's a legally elected Official and NEVER served in the Confederate Military. That is going to have to be left to Congress. It's way above anyone in here's paygrade.

Tear down that hideous Micheal King statue that a Chinese dude came up with financing probably by anti-Whitey Soros! Confederate soldiers had more balls than all the savages attacking them today combined. Confederate generals were among the best warriors in history. Robert Lee especially.
They couldnt have been too good. They got their asses kicked.

/——-/ Yes, I was a Republican and watched the Kennedy Nixon debate. I was only 10 but I understood the significance. BTW, democRATs were the slave owners and never switched sides.

Are you saying that the White Supremists and KKK are Democrats today? They vote Republican. Unless you can talk them into changing back, it's a littlle tough to justify your argument. But you keep repeating that same old tired statement. But no matter how many times you do, it's still a lie.

I would rather have you dress in a tutu and change the oil in my car.
/——/ Why do liberals take every conversation to the perverted extreme?

Are you saying that the White Supremists and KKK are Democrats today? They vote Republican. Unless you can talk them into changing back, it's a littlle tough to justify your argument. But you keep repeating that same old tired statement. But no matter how many times you do, it's still a lie.
/——/ Once again you make accusations you can’t back up with facts.

/——/ Once again you make accusations you can’t back up with facts.
Its a fact that the Southern Strategy is real. Hell the GOP admitted to it on at least 2 occasions that I am aware of.

If the confederate losers were dems why do all repubs want to keep their statues up?

The Confederates in that time WERE Democrats. But since the "Change" they all became Republicans. If you go back to 1956 you would see what the old Republican Party was all about. But the Party of the Rumpers only claim to be Republicans but they are actually John Birch Society in Drag.

Forum List

Back