Forever VP Biden says statues of Confederate soldiers are unfit for public, they should be in museums

If the confederate losers were dems why do all repubs want to keep their statues up?

The Confederates in that time WERE Democrats. But since the "Change" they all became Republicans. If you go back to 1956 you would see what the old Republican Party was all about. But the Party of the Rumpers only claim to be Republicans but they are actually John Birch Society in Drag.
/——/ Name the Dixie Crats who switched from the DNC to Republican. You can start with Al Gore Sr and William J Fullbright. We’re waiting.

What a great idea. He can sign that into law from a rest home.

:abgg2q.jpg: :Boom2: :auiqs.jpg::asshole:

Amazing the support that confederate monuments have in memorializing domestic traitors who took up arms against the United States of America. They were too lazy to pick cotton, so they needed slaves to do that for them. And, so they fought to preserve that.

We have to remember that democrat Party would rather fight than surrender their slaves

And we have to remember, those same people that were willing to that would all be Party of the Rump today. Own up to it, you want one, don't you?
/—-/ That's all you got? Accuse the party that freed the slaves of secretly wanting to own one?

Next I suppose you are going to claim you have anything in common with the Republicans from 1960 and back? You know, long before you White Supremists switched parties because you couldn't control FDR? It's taken you characters 70 years to finally get control. Well, got it and can't seem to figure out what to do with it that doesn't make the Humorous Pages and quotes. The only thing bad about Rump being sent packing is, the Comedians are going to have to find new material.
/——-/ Yes, I was a Republican and watched the Kennedy Nixon debate. I was only 10 but I understood the significance. BTW, democRATs were the slave owners and never switched sides.

Are you saying that the White Supremists and KKK are Democrats today? They vote Republican. Unless you can talk them into changing back, it's a littlle tough to justify your argument. But you keep repeating that same old tired statement. But no matter how many times you do, it's still a lie.
/——/ Once again you make accusations you can’t back up with facts.

Will you knock this off. You know the truth but you are just covering for a series of lies of your Rumpster. You are in panic mode. Stay that way. The more you keep this up the more Moderates move away from Rump. That 46% that voted for Rump changes when they elect to just stay home while the Democrats and Moderates flock to the voting booths in droves.

Thank your for your assistance in getting rid of the Rump nightmare.

If the confederate losers were dems why do all repubs want to keep their statues up?

The Confederates in that time WERE Democrats. But since the "Change" they all became Republicans. If you go back to 1956 you would see what the old Republican Party was all about. But the Party of the Rumpers only claim to be Republicans but they are actually John Birch Society in Drag.
/——/ Name the Dixie Crats who switched from the DNC to Republican. You can start with Al Gore Sr and William J Fullbright. We’re waiting.
Maybe you should read this. The GOP already admitted to it....twice. Now it makes sense why repubs love and cherish their racist dem confederate statues.

""Some Republicans gave up on winning the African-American vote, looking the other way or trying to benefit politically from racial polarization," Mehlman said at the annual convention of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. "I am here today as the Republican chairman to tell you we were wrong."

Mehlman's apology to the NAACP at the group's convention in Milwaukee marked the first time a top Republican Party leader has denounced the so-called Southern Strategy employed by Richard Nixon and other Republicans to peel away white voters in what was then the heavily Democratic South."

"For the last 40-plus years we had a ‘Southern Strategy’ that alienated many minority voters by focusing on the white male vote in the South. Well, guess what happened in 1992, folks, ‘Bubba’ went back home to the Democratic Party and voted for Bill Clinton"

Amazing the support that confederate monuments have in memorializing domestic traitors who took up arms against the United States of America. They were too lazy to pick cotton, so they needed slaves to do that for them. And, so they fought to preserve that.

We have to remember that democrat Party would rather fight than surrender their slaves

And we have to remember, those same people that were willing to that would all be Party of the Rump today. Own up to it, you want one, don't you?
/—-/ That's all you got? Accuse the party that freed the slaves of secretly wanting to own one?

Next I suppose you are going to claim you have anything in common with the Republicans from 1960 and back? You know, long before you White Supremists switched parties because you couldn't control FDR? It's taken you characters 70 years to finally get control. Well, got it and can't seem to figure out what to do with it that doesn't make the Humorous Pages and quotes. The only thing bad about Rump being sent packing is, the Comedians are going to have to find new material.
/——-/ Yes, I was a Republican and watched the Kennedy Nixon debate. I was only 10 but I understood the significance. BTW, democRATs were the slave owners and never switched sides.

Are you saying that the White Supremists and KKK are Democrats today? They vote Republican. Unless you can talk them into changing back, it's a littlle tough to justify your argument. But you keep repeating that same old tired statement. But no matter how many times you do, it's still a lie.
/——/ Once again you make accusations you can’t back up with facts.

Will you knock this off. You know the truth but you are just covering for a series of lies of your Rumpster. You are in panic mode. Stay that way. The more you keep this up the more Moderates move away from Rump. That 46% that voted for Rump changes when they elect to just stay home while the Democrats and Moderates flock to the voting booths in droves.

Thank your for your assistance in getting rid of the Rump nightmare.
/—-/ Yes, I know the truth. DemocRATs treat Blacks as a permanent underclass. 60 years of promises and the only one who helped them is Donald Trump.

/——/ Name the Dixie Crats who switched from the DNC to Republican.

You do know that they are firmly Democrats now. They were once Republicans back when only republican could sell country records. But when the lead signer spoke out against Bush Jr, the backlash was ugly. They switched parties because they weren't treated well by the Republican Party. And to this day, they are Democrats and devout Anti Rumpers.

Once again, you are spouting cracked history.

The Dixie Chicks changing their name is more bad news for the Republican Party

Typical Democrat, thinking it's his place to decide what's right and wrong for the ignorant peasants, NEVER considering the possibility that anything is appropriate for the peasants to decide for themselves.

Those statues belong wherever the people themselves, who pay for the statues and for the land they stand on, want them to be. It's not for Biden or any other wannabe "elite masters", or for their thug minions in BLM and Antifa, to tell us where they "should" be, or to take it upon themselves to move them.

Where have I been??? all this time I thought the Museums were open to the public. Silly me.

If it's a Privately owned and financially supported Museum then that is where those statues belong. If you have one and want to invite the public to view it then it's your right as a citizen. But when you have that statue on publically (Tax Payer) facility then they don't belong there.

On the same note: We don't need mobs tearing those statues down though. They need to be taken down in an orderly fashion on the Museum's Dime or paid for by someone other than the Tax Payer and orderly transported to their new location.

ML King as a womanizer offends me.

See where this is going?

My personal feeling is that if a person can't tell me who the subject of a statue is or why he/she has a statue, their "offendedness" at the statue is automatically irrelevant.

You do know that they are firmly Democrats now. They were once Republicans back when only republican could sell country records. But when the lead signer spoke out against Bush Jr, the backlash was ugly. They switched parties because they weren't treated well by the Republican Party. And to this day, they are Democrats and devout Anti Rumpers.

/——/ Who cares about those washed up hags?

Last edited:
Where have I been??? all this time I thought the Museums were open to the public. Silly me.

If it's a Privately owned and financially supported Museum then that is where those statues belong. If you have one and want to invite the public to view it then it's your right as a citizen. But when you have that statue on publically (Tax Payer) facility then they don't belong there.

On the same note: We don't need mobs tearing those statues down though. They need to be taken down in an orderly fashion on the Museum's Dime or paid for by someone other than the Tax Payer and orderly transported to their new location.

We will end up with no statues eventually, because someone will find something wrong with everyone from the past eventually.

Once we get rid of the Confederate Traitors and start teaching REAL history then there isn't any reason to remove any other statues. Sorry, but your master plan has failed.

They are removing a Statue of Lincoln in Boston, they are removing a Statue of TR in NY, and they are removing a statue of Columbus in Columbus.

You are nothing more than an useful idiot for the hard left.

They vandalized a statue of an elk most recently. AN ELK. Was it a racist elk?

As long as they leave my great great granddad's memorial alone. It's in the middle of a cemetery anyway so they'd better.
43239599_125590825832.jpg
43239599_125598471253.jpg
43239599_134073793781.jpg

/——/ Who cares about those washed up gags?

The Chicks are still touring and selling albums. And they are Democrats doing Country Music. Lady Antebellum just changed the name to Lady A for the same reasons and I doubt it will affect their Touring and Record sales.

We will end up with no statues eventually, because someone will find something wrong with everyone from the past eventually.

Once we get rid of the Confederate Traitors and start teaching REAL history then there isn't any reason to remove any other statues. Sorry, but your master plan has failed.

They are removing a Statue of Lincoln in Boston, they are removing a Statue of TR in NY, and they are removing a statue of Columbus in Columbus.

The fountain itself was dedicated to some old white dude. That's probably their justification.

What does Biden have to say about the 50+ monuments to his best friend Senator Robert Byrd the former KKK member??

I suggest you don't throw stones. Afterall, you support a lifetime John Birch Society Member from Birth as President. It's not much of a stretch to link Rump with the KKK since almost all KKK members are members of the John Birch Society.

Stop deflecting statue toppler, explain why the 50+ Robert Byrd monuments have not been destroyed or you are fake news.

Robert Byrd wasn't alive for the Confederacy. Sorry, won't let you try and justify those confederate shrines. And that is what this is all about. Your "Whataboutism" isn't working. In fact, after viewing yesterdays Primaries here, it's not going to be a great year for you characters.

LMAO correct Byrd was a modern Dem racist. I'm not sure that helped your argument.

The problem is, he's a legally elected Official and NEVER served in the Confederate Military. That is going to have to be left to Congress. It's way above anyone in here's paygrade.

By Confederate military do you mean American citizens trained and educated at West Point along side Union military, who continued being American citizens after the war?

What does Biden have to say about the 50+ monuments to his best friend Senator Robert Byrd the former KKK member??

I suggest you don't throw stones. Afterall, you support a lifetime John Birch Society Member from Birth as President. It's not much of a stretch to link Rump with the KKK since almost all KKK members are members of the John Birch Society.

Stop deflecting statue toppler, explain why the 50+ Robert Byrd monuments have not been destroyed or you are fake news.

Robert Byrd wasn't alive for the Confederacy. Sorry, won't let you try and justify those confederate shrines. And that is what this is all about. Your "Whataboutism" isn't working. In fact, after viewing yesterdays Primaries here, it's not going to be a great year for you characters.

LMAO correct Byrd was a modern Dem racist. I'm not sure that helped your argument.

The problem is, he's a legally elected Official and NEVER served in the Confederate Military. That is going to have to be left to Congress. It's way above anyone in here's paygrade.

By Confederate military do you mean American citizens trained and educated at West Point along side Union military, who continued being American citizens after the war?

You mean the ones that had to swear allegiance to the Union and lied about it?

You mean the ones that had to swear allegiance to the Union and lied about it?

Let me guess, your ancestors sided with the British.

/——/ Who cares about those washed up gags?

The Chicks are still touring and selling albums. And they are Democrats doing Country Music. Lady Antebellum just changed the name to Lady A for the same reasons and I doubt it will affect their Touring and Record sales.

/——/ 471DB97C-7C9C-465C-A96C-DDEBFFB074D6.jpeg

As long as they leave my great great granddad's memorial alone. It's in the middle of a cemetery anyway so they'd better. View attachment 358237View attachment 358238View attachment 358239
/——/ Using Ancestry.com, I discovered an Uncle who fell in battle. His grave is still preserved. And before the libtards attack me, I had uncles on both sides.

They're war memorials to legitimate U.S. veterans, jackass.

I suppose you want every single war memorial across the nation torn down too, huh?

I would rather have you dress in a tutu and change the oil in my car.
Your perverted fantasies aren't germane to destroying memorials to U.S. veterans.

The fountain itself was dedicated to some old white dude. That's probably their justification.

Then I'd like for them to tell me WHO the old white dude was, and why he had a fountain in the first place. If they can't, their "offendedness" is irrelevant.

As long as they leave my great great granddad's memorial alone. It's in the middle of a cemetery anyway so they'd better. View attachment 358237View attachment 358238View attachment 358239
/——/ Using Ancestry.com, I discovered an Uncle who fell in battle. His grave is still preserved. And before the libtards attack me, I had uncles on both sides.
Yeah well mine never owned a slave, they were all poor hillbillies living in what is now West Virginia only back then it was Virginia before the yankees pulled a fast one and made it West Virginia.
The legal controversy over that little slight of hand has never died down completely or been fully resolved. It seems the Yankees pulled a constitutional no no because their slight of hand was never fully or legally ratified by the majority of the states as required by the constitution. Now that move should really piss off all the demodimwits because it was the republicans that did the dastardly deed. However I don't hear them howling over it.

Forum List

Back