Forever VP Biden says statues of Confederate soldiers are unfit for public, they should be in museums

Liberals need to wash their faces and get a job. Conservatives will come out and vote while Libs are looting stores and shooting children in the cities that have defunded police departments.

Where have I been??? all this time I thought the Museums were open to the public. Silly me.

If it's a Privately owned and financially supported Museum then that is where those statues belong. If you have one and want to invite the public to view it then it's your right as a citizen. But when you have that statue on publically (Tax Payer) facility then they don't belong there.

On the same note: We don't need mobs tearing those statues down though. They need to be taken down in an orderly fashion on the Museum's Dime or paid for by someone other than the Tax Payer and orderly transported to their new location.

Tear down that hideous Micheal King statue that a Chinese dude came up with financing probably by anti-Whitey Soros! Confederate soldiers had more balls than all the savages attacking them today combined. Confederate generals were among the best warriors in history. Robert Lee especially.

Last edited:
Tear down that hideous Micheal King statue that a Chinese dude came up with financing probably by anti-Whitey Soros! Confederate soldiers had more balls than all the savages attacking them today combined. Confederate generals were among the best warriors in history. Robert Lee especially.

You want to display his Statue and tell your cracked history? There is nothing against the law to do that. You just do it on your own dime.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The whole world is appalled at how fucked up the Democrat party has become during the Obama administration and beyond. Democrats are too dangerous and much too stupid to rule in America

You want to display his Statue and tell your cracked history? There is nothing against the law to do that. You just do it on your own dime.

What in the fuck is your first language. :p

Take down that monstrosity of the Marxist, racist douchebag (financed by Soros types) is all I suggested.

If it's on privately owned property and no tax money finances it then it's their right. Sort of like you flying that traitors flag the Northern Virginia Battle Flag.

• Thanks
Where have I been??? all this time I thought the Museums were open to the public. Silly me.

If it's a Privately owned and financially supported Museum then that is where those statues belong. If you have one and want to invite the public to view it then it's your right as a citizen. But when you have that statue on publically (Tax Payer) facility then they don't belong there.

On the same note: We don't need mobs tearing those statues down though. They need to be taken down in an orderly fashion on the Museum's Dime or paid for by someone other than the Tax Payer and orderly transported to their new location.

Hey PROG, what statues belong in public, the kind that don't offend you personally? I'm not sure a statue of your mother has a place in public.

ILMAO at "private museums" for statues you don't approve of.

Hey PROG, what statues belong in public, the kind that don't offend you personally? I'm not sure a statue of your mother has a place in public.

It's not up to me personally. It's up to the Public. And the Public has spoken. You can stand on your font porch and wave your gun around and scream at the top of your lungs but, in the end, those statues will still be removed to private collections. So keep stamping your feet for all the good it's going to do.

• Love

It's not up to me personally. It's up to the Public. And the Public has spoken. You can stand on your font porch and wave your gun around and scream at the top of your lungs but, in the end, those statues will still be removed to private collections. So keep stamping your feet for all the good it's going to do.

Daryl explains how looting, riots, destruction and snowflakes represents "the public has spoken".

What a great idea. He can sign that into law from a rest home.

:abgg2q.jpg: :Boom2: :auiqs.jpg::asshole:

Amazing the support that confederate monuments have in memorializing domestic traitors who took up arms against the United States of America. They were too lazy to pick cotton, so they needed slaves to do that for them. And, so they fought to preserve that.

• Funny

We will end up with no statues eventually, because someone will find something wrong with everyone from the past eventually.

Go hide under your bed, you fucking wimp.

The public isn't speaking, either rioters are tearing the things down, or feckless politicians are beating them to it without letting the people decide.

Forum List

Back