Forced vaccine bill dies without coming up for vote!

I rely on the peer-reviewed science and you refer on a poorly documented, uninformed agenda.

it is done by vote....

In addition to the 15 voting members, ACIP includes 8 ex officio members who represent other federal agencies with responsibility for immunization programs in the United States, and 30 non-voting representatives of liaison organizations that bring related immunization expertise

Merck Has Some Explaining To Do Over Its MMR Vaccine Claims Lawrence Solomon
Merck, the pharmaceutical giant, is facing a slew of controversies over its Measles-Mumps-Rubella (MMR) vaccine following numerous allegations of wrongdoing from different parties in the medical field, including two former Merck scientists-turned-whistleblowers. A third whistleblower, this one a scientist at the Centers for Disease Control, also promises to bring Merck grief following his confession of misconduct involving the same MMR vaccine.

You don't have to force people to vaccinate.

All you have to do is require vaccinations to attend public schools, buy airline tickets, etc.

The ultimate winners?: The kids! For the time being they won't be forced to accept toxins and poisons pumped into their veins. The list of side effects or possible side effects is far longer than the list of so-called benefits.

No my father was forward thinking I never had a vaccination or any of the childhood illnesses..the same with my siblings as well none of my four children were vaccinated 3 are adults now one who is 8...no childhood illness other than the cold
You are cognitively deficient for sure.

Isn't it time for your booster shot...run along

I think his biggest problem is that he already got it. Want Alzheimer's? Get vaccinated!

The ultimate winners?: The kids! For the time being they won't be forced to accept toxins and poisons pumped into their veins. The list of side effects or possible side effects is far longer than the list of so-called benefits.

Yeah kids win and get mumps and measles and all the long term health detriments that go along with these completely preventable diseases

Yeah kids win and get mumps and measles and all the long term health detriments that go along with these completely preventable diseases

Or ... end up with Dementia or Alzheimer's later on. I wouldn't have a problem with a vaccine that has been proven to be 100% beneficial with no harmful side effects but I'm totally opposed to flu shots and I'm opposed to any government that can force parents to have their kids vaccinated. A government with that much power is a dangerous thing. Education should be the first line of defense against disease while finding safe, medical/scientific solutions.

All you have to do is require vaccinations to attend public schools, buy airline tickets, etc.
They already do.At least for the school part. Some tyrannical states like California force it on private school as well but ALL states have medical,and 48 value freedom so much they have religious or personal reasons to not get vaccines. We are trying to change the last 2.

Or ... end up with Dementia or Alzheimer's later on. I wouldn't have a problem with a vaccine that has been proven to be 100% beneficial with no harmful side effects but I'm totally opposed to flu shots and I'm opposed to any government that can force parents to have their kids vaccinated. A government with that much power is a dangerous thing. Education should be the first line of defense against disease while finding safe, medical/scientific solutions.
It hasn't been proven that the vaccines cause Alzheimer's either

And how do you educate someone on how not to contract a virus?

They already do.At least for the school part. Some tyrannical states like California force it on private school as well but ALL states have medical,and 48 value freedom so much they have religious or personal reasons to not get vaccines. We are trying to change the last 2.

You r freedom ends at my nose.

If you want to send your kids out in public as vectors for communicable diseases that have proven long term health consequences then buy an island and live there alone with your kids

Forum List

Back