For years Infowars and others have warned the “Affordable Care Act” was unsustainable.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
For years Infowars and others have warned the “Affordable Care Act” was unsustainable.

Now the Obama administration has confirmed health insurance premiums in 2017 will rise by an average of 25 percent across the country, with folks in some states set to see triple digit increases.

Frustrated with the higher costs, many have taken to Twitter to share letters from their health insurers illustrating the devastating impact of Obamacare.

For “Jay Wells” under Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia, monthly premiums are going up from $711.83 to $1,872.17 – 163 percent!........................................

View image on Twitter
CvndMvXUIAA2liF.jpg:small

Follow
Rob Dew @DewsNewz

But Jay @BarackObama said you could keep your plan and you would save 2,500 a year #Member? #WhatHappened
==================================
So as people start showing the real charges the last thing left for denying it's true is to say " oh it's edited, it's photo shopped on and on and on. There is only down fall to those who can't say anything more than this is bs, or make fun of the source etc...........The down fall is your gonna get a live view all your own as soon as this all takes place. Some will get it before tax time, some will get it at tax time and the very ignorant words you spew will bite the smart asses in their own ass.
Oh if only we could be flies on the wall to watch the sticker shock gawd what an awesome sight that would be and even more fun to say " TOLD YAH SO" ..lmao.
And incase you haven't noticed the smart ass attacks on me and or my sources isnt' going to make me cower down and stop using them either so save your little useless idiot breath.

Now the Obama administration has confirmed health insurance premiums in 2017 will rise by an average of 25 percent across the country, with folks in some states set to see triple digit increases.

Frustrated with the higher costs, many have taken to Twitter to share letters from their health insurers illustrating the devastating impact of Obamacare.

For “Jay Wells” under Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia, monthly premiums are going up from $711.83 to $1,872.17 – 163 percent!........................................

View image on Twitter

Follow
Rob Dew @DewsNewz

But Jay @BarackObama said you could keep your plan and you would save 2,500 a year #Member? #WhatHappened
So as people start showing the real charges the last thing left for denying it's true is to say " oh it's edited, it's photo shopped on and on and on. There is only down fall to those who can't say anything more than this is bs, or make fun of the source etc...........The down fall is your gonna get a live view all your own as soon as this all takes place. Some will get it before tax time, some will get it at tax time and the very ignorant words you spew will bite the smart asses in their own ass.
Oh if only we could be flies on the wall to watch the sticker shock gawd what an awesome sight that would be and even more fun to say " TOLD YAH SO" ..lmao.
And incase you haven't noticed the smart ass attacks on me and or my sources isnt' going to make me cower down and stop using them either so save your little useless idiot breath.
Heard a report that ACA premiums will increase by an avg of 22% in 2017.....
Its part of the plan. ACA was set up for failure.

View image on Twitter

Follow
Rob Dew @DewsNewz
Is it?

Forum List

Back