What they aren't telling you about Sweden, A warning for America

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A warning for America

Sweden has legalized the ISIS flag and is now offering returning jihadists welfare and housing.

What They’re NOT Telling You About Sweden
--------------------------------------------------
MS is not going to report this because most are told not to, they know it is coming here and will as Obama brings in thousands of unvetted immigrants across the Country. Don't be surprised when this same bs starts to take place in this Country.

A warning for America

Sweden has legalized the ISIS flag and is now offering returning jihadists welfare and housing.

MS is not going to report this because most are told not to, they know it is coming here and will as Obama brings in thousands of unvetted immigrants across the Country. Don't be surprised when this same bs starts to take place in this Country.

Again, as far as I know the ISIS flag isn't illegal in the US. The Nazi flag isn't illegal.

As for Jihadists. Some countries have made it a crime, and therefore those who fall out of love with the fighting have no choice but to stay and fight, making ISIS stronger.

• Banned
A warning for America

Again, as far as I know the ISIS flag isn't illegal in the US. The Nazi flag isn't illegal.

As for Jihadists. Some countries have made it a crime, and therefore those who fall out of love with the fighting have no choice but to stay and fight, making ISIS stronger.

The point is these Countries including the US are taking away the rights of others for them. What part of that is so hard to see for people.
If you lets say wanted to fly the flag of Pluto but were told it would offend some a hole, and you had to take it down ( LIEK THE US FLAG) is that considered American, is that allowing the other side to have their rights to the flag. No we must ditch our rights and our wants to appease these moronic a holes.

A warning for America

The point is these Countries including the US are taking away the rights of others for them. What part of that is so hard to see for people.
If you lets say wanted to fly the flag of Pluto but were told it would offend some a hole, and you had to take it down ( LIEK THE US FLAG) is that considered American, is that allowing the other side to have their rights to the flag. No we must ditch our rights and our wants to appease these moronic a holes.

I don't really understand your post.

However what rights are being taken away? (I'm talking specifics, with examples, here.)

You know what boys?

If them thar sand niggas were allowed to participate in the Swedish economy at the same level that the swedes enjoy, their behavior just might improve. But we'll never know because the swedes will never allow that to happen.

You know what boys?

If them thar sand niggas were allowed to participate in the Swedish economy at the same level that the swedes enjoy, their behavior just might improve. But we'll never know because the swedes will never allow that to happen.

Can't blame them.

• Banned
A warning for America

I don't really understand your post.

However what rights are being taken away? (I'm talking specifics, with examples, here.)

Well I was just saying in general, these guy's want to fly the ISIS flag etc. etc and these other Countries are bending over for their wants pushing their natural born citizens right either to the side , or take them away all together. Which will also happen here as it already is within the schools. Here in our Country it's being done on a few different issues.

• Banned
You know what boys?

Then again these people can't even get along with their own damn people. Not to mention most of them have no regard for human life anyway.

You know what boys?

Then again these people can't even get along with their own damn people. Not to mention most of them have no regard for human life anyway.

Oh, I don't think all that's true about them. Some of it, but not all of it. A little.

Forum List

Back