For Those Supporting the Portland Arrests... How Quickly the Bundy Group Members Are Forgotten

I believe those in this thread should use the "Search" feature here and put in "Bundy's".....I believe you will get quite the " eye -opener" as it pertains to the human garbage that makes up the leftists.

Did you watch the video of one of the Bundy group saying he supports the BLM protesters saying people should fear the police more? It was posted in here.
To you this establishes a right to shoot three year old children in the head. To you this excuses burning down a business a family has put 30 years into building. To you it justifies dragging someone out of their car and beating them into a coma.

You are filthy.

I have said very clearly I don't support the breaking of ANY laws. I just pointed out the hypocrisy of the Trump administration, and then fish like you jumped on the hook to prove your own hypocrisy along with it. You were very clear that you didn't care if the Bundy's broke the law because you liked what they were protesting.

At no point whatsoever have I justified any laws being broken. I'd love for you to quote me saying it. Wanna make a loser leaves the forum bet?
We don't have laws because corporations can't make laws and USA.Inc is a corporation. If by not giving a flying fuck about commie asswipes makes me a " hypocrite" in your eyes? I can live with that and sleep soundly. Just dry your little eyes because they will not be treated in any shape, fashion or form like the Bundys and those that supported them that leftards here GLADLY cheered for.

The laws are clear. You are only a hypocrite if you think it is ok for Trump to pardon people for breaking the same laws as those he is sending unmarked federal officers to grab Portland protesters off the street for damaging federal property. They are both breaking the same laws.
Before you have the vapors, let's see if these commie fucks are actually charged, denied bail and have a corrupt judge and D.A going up against them. Commie lives don't mean even so much as dogshit to me.

In my town-----the commie fucks ----WALK no matter what they HAVE DONE-----and CONTINUE TO DO----

Why was it ok for Trump to pardon the Bundy group members who took over a federal building, but suddenly it is ok to have unmarked federal officers to arrest protesters Trump says are destroying federal property? The Bundy group members did the EXACT same thing and he supported them. It's ALL political.

"In 2016, as a result of their sentencing, Ammon Bundy gathered supporters and took over the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in southeastern Oregon. Federal authorities were faced with a 41-day armed standoff which resulted in one fatality. Bundy, who along with others, was acquitted of any charges, saidhe believed the pair of ranchers were victims of federal overreach."

Simple. In the one case it was Federal government that was the bad guy and in the other it is rioters. Next question.

Why was it ok for Trump to pardon the Bundy group members who took over a federal building, but suddenly it is ok to have unmarked federal officers to arrest protesters Trump says are destroying federal property? The Bundy group members did the EXACT same thing and he supported them. It's ALL political.

"In 2016, as a result of their sentencing, Ammon Bundy gathered supporters and took over the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in southeastern Oregon. Federal authorities were faced with a 41-day armed standoff which resulted in one fatality. Bundy, who along with others, was acquitted of any charges, saidhe believed the pair of ranchers were victims of federal overreach."

Well considering a Latina Judge, handpicked by Reid and the Hussein, dismissed the case against Buddy and his sons, I’d say it’s rather silly to pin the Bundy case on President Trump. And she did so “with prejudice”, meaning the Feds cannot refile the case. There was so much negligence on part of the Feds, the cases were dropped and dismissed. That was on the Hussein, not President Trump.

These other two guys were just “revenge” on part of the Federal government to just try and get a win since they failed at their main case.

That being said, the Bundy beef with the Feds goes back decades. The whole “free grazing” thing is very contentious and has been for over 150 years. Personally I think Bundy was way out of line in a lot of stuff he did, and I certainly don’t agree with many of his politics and beliefs. I mean this guy literally refused to recognize the Federal government and would only obey Nevada law.

The whole seizure of the Federal building, although unused, was wrong in my opinion, but to compare this to what a rampaging mob of Antifa/BLM is doing is ridiculous. Antifa and BLM are social justice terrorists, pushing a political Agenda. Funny thing is Bundy and his followers were labeled “sovereign citizen extremists”, which is a domestic terrorist classification by the FBI. But was Bundy pushing a political agenda? No, I don’t think he was, it was a land dispute specific to his family, business and the Federal government. He wasn’t demanding anything from the government or for any laws to change that I know of. That by definition doesn’t make him a domestic terrorist like BLM.

I forget ... was Bundy burning down The Target?
I keep forgetting....it is only ok to protect federal property when the activists are leftists?
So you have no problem that Hillary Clinton was selling uranium to Russia and Dirty Harry Reid had to stop the cattle grazing because they might catch the crooks in the act? Man you need a big time out....

You have basket of fruit only most are fake and you are comparing them all together.

Two similar incidents here that involve private citizens attacking federal property. Let’s stick to that.

Bundy should have been arrested and the leftist activists should be arrested. What happens after the arrests are a separate issue. As far as these activist go, they have been "protesting" for months now and the real difference is they are hurting people, and creating an environment on the street that is dangerous for everyone. Why do you people want this to continue?
No one is taking away anyones 1st amendment rights. They have every right to speak or apply for a protest permit. fact is they are hateful and selfish people disrupting an entire city where other people live.

Ferp the left was screaming for the feds to wipe out the patriots who showed up and put snipers on the feds ......

Besides I hate commies ...the left is so full of shit ...you won't give your fellow Americans of all stripes the same courtesy when it comes to basic rights why should they return the favor anymore ?

Wrapping yourselves in the flag and constitution then for example getting someone fired for calling someone a slave master ...i mean it pretty ridiculous
Not even the normies are falling for it anymore

Some fear you ...according to a libertarian cato poll

ionlykillcommies.png

The Bundys were a bunch of deadbeats and squatters who thought they shouldn't have to pay for grazing rights on Federal property, cuz they liked to ride around on horses n stuff or something, and then thought that gave them the right to shot down Federal employees, not that much different than the rioters and assorted deviant vermin the Democrats are financing now. I wasn't aware Trump pardoned the assholes, if he did it was wrong, but waht the Mayors of MiniHapless and Porthole are doing is open treason and extortion; it's fine with me if they and the Bundys all get deported, I just hope the Mayors get gassed and beaten first before being tossed into shipping containers with a hundred other of their fellow vermin and shipped to Red China where they will all be happy.

Trump didn't send federal officers for burning down a Target, he said it was to protect federal property. Try to keep on subject.

I forget----were the bundy people trashing the lands upon which they had descended? Were people dying daily as a result of the BUNDY GANG?

Yes they trashed the building and there was a shoot out. The reason for the occupation was because the cattle ranchers were setting ILLEGAL fires on the federal grazing lands.

You forget Lew...that was Righteous protest.

ok ----I forget-----what were they righteously protesting? Why were cattle ranchers setting
fires on federal grazing lands----that sounds like a
serious crime to me but not as bad as the urban
nitemare ongoing by BLM

She was being sarcastic.

I got the note of sarcasm-----but still do not see how
the two issues can be conflated

How can you not see it? Trump justified sending the federal troops to PROTECT federal buildings and property.

The Bundy group occupied and damaged federal property, yet Trump pardoned them.

Why was it ok for the Bundy group to occupy and damage federal land and buildings, but he needs to send federal officers to arrest others for doing it in Portland? It's quite simple. Either you say both are just exercising their 1st Amendment rights to protest, OR both are guilty of damaging federal property. The only difference is who the 2 groups are.
Portland protesters are using lasers against police officers, and it is feared that three of those so wounded in less than 15 seconds may never see again. Just shootin' the laser gunners sounds good to me.
And those that did that should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Should the officer that shot a peaceful protestor in the face, fracturing his skull be prosecuted?
Fools names and fools faces are always found in foolish places....

I keep forgetting....it is only ok to protect federal property when the activists are leftists?
So you have no problem that Hillary Clinton was selling uranium to Russia and Dirty Harry Reid had to stop the cattle grazing because they might catch the crooks in the act? Man you need a big time out....

You have basket of fruit only most are fake and you are comparing them all together.

Two similar incidents here that involve private citizens attacking federal property. Let’s stick to that.
The basis for the Feds to attack the ranchers who for decades were grazing on the land, suddenly are being confiscated because of the dirty dealings of the Clintons with Russia over OUR nuclear material. That doesnt bother you at all?

For those who are against the Portland arrests by the feds how quickly Waco is forgotten.
that makes no sense,,,
two completely different things,,,
Completely different? Bill Clinton's feds slaughtered about 80 (black and white) men women and children with tanks and poison gas. Was the motive different? Clinton's feds could have captured Koresch at the nearest 7-11.
thats true,,but in portland they are attacking the feds not sitting home watching tv,,

The difference between Bundy and those engaged in lawful protest in Portland is that Bundy was in violation of court orders directing him to pay withheld grazing fees.

Federal enforcement of those orders was perfectly appropriate and warranted.

Trump’s Federal agents engaging in the unlawful, un-Constitutional detention and intimidation of peaceful protesters is neither appropriate nor warranted.

Trump didn't send federal officers for burning down a Target, he said it was to protect federal property. Try to keep on subject.

I forget----were the bundy people trashing the lands upon which they had descended? Were people dying daily as a result of the BUNDY GANG?

Yes they trashed the building and there was a shoot out. The reason for the occupation was because the cattle ranchers were setting ILLEGAL fires on the federal grazing lands.

ok ----I forget-----what were they righteously protesting? Why were cattle ranchers setting
nitemare ongoing by BLM

She was being sarcastic.

How can you not see it? Trump justified sending the federal troops to PROTECT federal buildings and property.

Why was it ok for the Bundy group to occupy and damage federal land and buildings, but he needs to send federal officers to arrest others for doing it in Portland? It's quite simple. Either you say both are just exercising their 1st Amendment rights to protest, OR both are guilty of damaging federal property. The only difference is who the 2 groups are.
Portland protesters are using lasers against police officers, and it is feared that three of those so wounded in less than 15 seconds may never see again. Just shootin' the laser gunners sounds good to me.

Should the officer that shot a peaceful protestor in the face, fracturing his skull be prosecuted?
officer shot a peaceful protestor in the face?
An anarchist throwing fireworks and mortars at federal agents got hit by non

In the Bundy case, that federal property wasnt in jeapordy of being destroyed.

Oh? They caused destruction. Splitting hairs here.
There was no destruction. Trash was left behind. Someone posted pictures. Nothing was destroyed. A corrupt democrat administration, Biden was vice president, tried to seize this family's ranch to enrich the Democrat speaker's son. The federal government under shitstain obama was completely corrupt. They seized the Bundy's cattle. The conduct was so egregious that not a single auction, slaughterhouse or storage facility would take a single head of stolen cattle. Cowboys went and got all those cattle back. The Bundy family had a legitimate grievance. Protesting the civil war is NOT a legitimate grievance.

Wrong. The federal government REVOKED their rights to graze on federal land because Bundy quit paying the taxes for doing so and Bundy continued to do it anyway. So they confiscated cattle that were illegally on federal land.

You've made your stance quite obvious that you only care about laws being enforced as long as it is by someone that you don't support. View attachment 367292
I don't support corrupt democrats seizing private property to enrich democrats.

Then you don't follow the laws very much. Under Trump the federal government has EXTENDED the laws that allow seizure of private property of citizens after an arrest but pre-conviction. So you against that? Are you against Trump doing that?

There is nothing in your link about Trump extending asset forfeiture.

nitemare ongoing by BLM

She was being sarcastic.

There was no destruction. Trash was left behind. Someone posted pictures. Nothing was destroyed. A corrupt democrat administration, Biden was vice president, tried to seize this family's ranch to enrich the Democrat speaker's son. The federal government under shitstain obama was completely corrupt. They seized the Bundy's cattle. The conduct was so egregious that not a single auction, slaughterhouse or storage facility would take a single head of stolen cattle. Cowboys went and got all those cattle back. The Bundy family had a legitimate grievance. Protesting the civil war is NOT a legitimate grievance.

Wrong. The federal government REVOKED their rights to graze on federal land because Bundy quit paying the taxes for doing so and Bundy continued to do it anyway. So they confiscated cattle that were illegally on federal land.

You've made your stance quite obvious that you only care about laws being enforced as long as it is by someone that you don't support. View attachment 367292

Then you don't follow the laws very much. Under Trump the federal government has EXTENDED the laws that allow seizure of private property of citizens after an arrest but pre-conviction. So you against that? Are you against Trump doing that?

Is this an admission you lost the argument? Now comes the deflection to an argument you thunk you can win with Huffpo articles.

Communists always make me feel like I need to use hand sanitizer and brush my teeth.

Lost what argument? You said, "I don't support corrupt democrats seizing private property to enrich democrats."

I showed you where TRUMP extended the civil asset forfeiture laws. You can do a search and look for any source you want if you don't like mine. It doesn't change that. So are you against what Trump did?
Actually, you didn't show that Trump extended asset forfeiture, just that he thought was a good thing, and used properly, it is.

He had the DOJ EXTEND it into states that had stopped doing it. You need to educate yourself and pay more attention to what he does, not just his Twitter.View attachment 367299View attachment 367300View attachment 367301
You are confused. Nowhere in the letter does it extend asset forfeiture into states that don't already have it, which I imagine are few if any. It discusses only how the state and federal governments will deal with such assets if they are seized by the state.

Wrong. It extends it into states that had stopped the practice. It is making states comply to the rule through federal mandate.
Trump conflates law and order with authoritarianism.
Then why arent we seeing authoritarianism?
We are. Attempting to use the Military against citizens so he could have a photo op?

Even the military dug in their heels at that.
lol There is no military being used. The federal officers are all law enforcement officers.

Law enforcement officers dressed as military. Even Esper has complained about them being dressed that way.
There is a rapid response team in Portland as well as federal marshalls and other federal law enforcement officers. A federal rapid response team is the equivalent of a SWAT team in local law enforcement. They are not military, they are law enforcement officers just as local SWAT teams are, but they have received special training in how to handle various crisis situations, just as local SWAT teams have. Crazy Nancy's rantings and ravings about storm troopers and kidnappings have apparently driven you crazy too.

The fact remains that the "Groups" have asked to leave by not only the Mayor but the Governor as well. Since the Mayor failed at his attempt to peacefully protest by getting Gassed, there is another option to the States and that is to arrest EVERY one of the Brown Shirts that try and operate off Federally controlled property unless they are clearly marked and identify themselves some way.

Can you imagine a Swat Team barrel up with their Weapons Ready and say to the Feds, "Get in the Van". And of course, id themselves to those around when the apprehension takes place. Then transport them, confiscate their Van, Weapons and all Military equipment and deliver them to the Federal Building. It would be fun to watch them walk up the steps of the Federal Building in their underwear but that might be too much. I would pay to watch that.

The basis for the Feds to attack the ranchers who for decades were grazing on the land, suddenly are being confiscated because of the dirty dealings of the Clintons with Russia over OUR nuclear material. That doesnt bother you at all?

They were being confiscated or removed from the BLM because the Bundies never paid the Government Grazing Fees for 8 years. That amount is a paltry 1.25 per head per year. No one around here finds that fee out of bounds. When you are talking about an animal worth hundreds the paltry amount is nothing. But after 8 years, the BLM (not black lives matter to you idjits) decided enough is enough. The response back was, "We have always used that land therefore it's legal to continue without paying" is right up there with "If I rob enough banks, does it become legal too?"

The original homestead was 640 acres. Right around 1900, the other land to was deemed a national monument or park. Or at least, a federally protected Wildlife Preserve. At NO TIME did the Bundy's own any part of the reserve. Now let's crunch some numbers

The buck twenty five a year per head wasn't paid for 8 years. In those 8 years, bundy ran up a bill for a million dollars. Yes, there were late fees attached. He could have just paid to Caesar what is Caesars like everyone else in the West. In those 8 years, he ran at least 100,000 head of cattle that he didn't pay a dime to support. If each animal is worth 600 bucks, that's 60 million of pure profit. The Bundy's aren't a nickle dime outfit, they are a HUGE Business. They ran, on the average, 20,000 head of cattle on BLM range and decided to just claim the property as their own. After 8 years of non payment, the BLM takes actions. It's the same thing as "If I rob enough banks, does that mean I can continue robbing banks and it's legal?"

And then they take up arms and invade a Federal Reserve in Oregon occupying and they did destroy things and property. It wasn't a Peaceful Protest, it was an armed invasion. The Bundy's and those that support him are no better than the Looters and Rioters. I would say that the Feds showed remarkable restraints in dealing with them.

Bundy was grazing his animals on public land like they did for a hundred years until the feds came along. The Portland rioters are torching cars and looting stores. Tell me how they are similar.

nitemare ongoing by BLM

She was being sarcastic.

There is nothing in your link about Trump extending asset forfeiture.

nitemare ongoing by BLM

She was being sarcastic.

Is this an admission you lost the argument? Now comes the deflection to an argument you thunk you can win with Huffpo articles.

Communists always make me feel like I need to use hand sanitizer and brush my teeth.

Lost what argument? You said, "I don't support corrupt democrats seizing private property to enrich democrats."

I showed you where TRUMP extended the civil asset forfeiture laws. You can do a search and look for any source you want if you don't like mine. It doesn't change that. So are you against what Trump did?
Actually, you didn't show that Trump extended asset forfeiture, just that he thought was a good thing, and used properly, it is.

He had the DOJ EXTEND it into states that had stopped doing it. You need to educate yourself and pay more attention to what he does, not just his Twitter.View attachment 367299View attachment 367300View attachment 367301
You are confused. Nowhere in the letter does it extend asset forfeiture into states that don't already have it, which I imagine are few if any. It discusses only how the state and federal governments will deal with such assets if they are seized by the state.

Wrong. It extends it into states that had stopped the practice. It is making states comply to the rule through federal mandate.
Trump conflates law and order with authoritarianism.
Then why arent we seeing authoritarianism?
We are. Attempting to use the Military against citizens so he could have a photo op?

Even the military dug in their heels at that.
lol There is no military being used. The federal officers are all law enforcement officers.

Law enforcement officers dressed as military. Even Esper has complained about them being dressed that way.
There is a rapid response team in Portland as well as federal marshalls and other federal law enforcement officers. A federal rapid response team is the equivalent of a SWAT team in local law enforcement. They are not military, they are law enforcement officers just as local SWAT teams are, but they have received special training in how to handle various crisis situations, just as local SWAT teams have. Crazy Nancy's rantings and ravings about storm troopers and kidnappings have apparently driven you crazy too.

The fact remains that the "Groups" have asked to leave by not only the Mayor but the Governor as well. Since the Mayor failed at his attempt to peacefully protest by getting Gassed, there is another option to the States and that is to arrest EVERY one of the Brown Shirts that try and operate off Federally controlled property unless they are clearly marked and identify themselves some way.

Can you imagine a Swat Team barrel up with their Weapons Ready and say to the Feds, "Get in the Van". And of course, id themselves to those around when the apprehension takes place. Then transport them, confiscate their Van, Weapons and all Military equipment and deliver them to the Federal Building. It would be fun to watch them walk up the steps of the Federal Building in their underwear but that might be too much. I would pay to watch that.
Have you discussed this with your psychiatrist?

Bundy was grazing his animals on public land like they did for a hundred years until the feds came along. The Portland rioters are torching cars and looting stores. Tell me how they are similar.

The orginal Bundy Homestead of one Section (614 Acres) was in the late 1800s. This crap of Hundreds of Years is a lie. Unless the Bundys are either Apache or have a Spanish Land Grant. They NEVER owned anything more than their 614 acres, ever. Not long after the original homestead, the Federal Government enacted the grazing on Federal Property at 1.25 per head per year. And that amount has never changed. Back then, the animal might be worth 60 bucks so that 1.25 was a fair amount and EVERY Rancher paid it. Today, that same animal is worth 100 times as much but the grazing fee stays at 1.25 per head per year. It's pure profit. The Calves are born on Federal land so they cost nothing. But when you run over 20,000 head per year, there is a lot of Profit there. I suspect that they could have afforded the buck twenty five per head per year. What they tried to do is do a land grab. That type of behavior went out of style sometime in the 1880s when law and order came to the West. Due to the original amount owed and fines, the total amount for 8 years came to a tidy 1 mil. Now, it's customary for the Rancher to negotiate a deal where that total cost is reduced by at least 80%. No negotiations were done. The BLM (not black lives matter to your idjits) finally said enough and started to remove the cattle from the Federal Property since the buck twenty five wasn't paid for 8 years. To say that the Bundys operated legally would be the same thing as if I rob enough banks, does it become legal and do I get to keep one or two banks for myself?

And refusing to pay the buck twenty five for 8 years. And then trying to illegally claim ownership of land they didn't own. Then they take up arms and even invade a Federal Reserve in Oregon causing damage. There really isn't any difference the second they took up arms over illegal activities. Both are a criminal act.

So you couldn't stop yourself from jumping in with a notorious crank and trying to find some speck of equity
between the weeks of violent, dangerous, destructive rioting in Portland and what happened with the Bundys
letting their animals graze on federal land?

That makes you as big a moron as this fool! You can't even compare the rioting in Portland and the stand off in Nevada in principle! You are just being an idiot.

Forum List

Back